..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm trying to make this work with a ps3 wired controller on windows 7 64bit, after a successful install I can't seem to make SCP Dsx service to run.
any idea?
(11-06-2015, 04:11 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Deutsch ist kein Problem Tongue

I might have found the problem, to everybody having the issue about screensaver/monitor sleep never occurring; I uploaded a Beta release which attempts to fix it. Please keep in mind that I'm currently not at home so I can't test it with controllers. For experimental use only Ninja

i've tested this beta build, but it haven't changed the standby problem. system restarted and running now for 2 hours....no monitor sleep (set to 5min)
Generic gamepads are not working anymore, the service stops.

PS: I tried to uninstall the driver with no chance , tried to reboot , scpvbus.sys made bsod.
Is it possible to hook up more than 4 controllers at once? If not, will that be a feature in the future?
(11-06-2015, 10:22 PM)OldBay Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to hook up more than 4 controllers at once? If not, will that be a feature in the future?

No, maybe.

(11-06-2015, 10:08 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Generic gamepads are not working anymore, the service stops.

PS: I tried to uninstall the driver with no chance , tried to reboot , scpvbus.sys made bsod.

Where's the log package  Tongue
(11-03-2015, 04:35 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

the issue's with a fake DS3 right?

Hi,

service crashes? Are there logs generated?

Touchpad mouse support is planned but I haven't yet started implementing it sou you're welcome to give it a try  Smile

Guys, please. I know it annoying if it doesn't work for some of you but I'm flying blind if you don't submit log files. Just a reminder.

I will get started on the mouse support. It may take a while, I don't have much time to work on this. While at it, I investigate the multiple different controller myself. 

Thanks
Win7 user. I'm moving from the original ScpServer to this one:

The instructions were fairly vague to me. How do I know which device to pick for dongle, and which to pick for controller? None look familiar.

[EDIT] I took a guess and think I got it right. An issue I'm finding is after plugging in a controller, unplugging it (and it remains on Bluetooth), plugging in 2-3 more controllers and unplugging them, none of the additional controllers remain on BT. They return to flashing the 4 lights. It's almost like only the first connected ends up on BT. Also, when the controllers eventually turn off they are still listed in Game Controllers in Windows (XBOX 360 For Windows, as normal). This all worked fine in the original ScpServer. Attached logs.

More experimenting, yeah my controllers are not being removed under devices when they're turned off. When I reattached controller 1 after it turned off and also had controller 2 connected, it was turned on as controller 3.

(Also how can I switch which player a controller is, and how can I check the battery percent?)
Trying to find out if my Dongle is even supported, or should I get something else? Cause it definitely doesn't want to sync over BT right now.. the HD Id's on it seem to be [ USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112 ]  // [ USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8 ]

I'm fairly sure I read this was compatible in past, but I don't see it on the list for this one? Any help would be appreciated.
So how am i suppose to attach the thing and post it here? I just created this account right now cause i did the gamepad analyzer thingy Tongue

EDIT: Nvm, so i'll just leave it here then.... Tongue
@Nefarius

because the actual beta build unfortunately didn't fix the standby problem i found another thing....
isn't there an actual setting in your config tools which enable/disable the connected controller on the fly? At the moment i had to remove the cable which is a bit disturbing.
Tried to press the PS button longer then 3sec but seems there is no power off function on wired controllers included Smile