..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, first of all, thanks nefarius for making this amazing project.

This is my problem.
Windows 7, install everthing ok.
I have
A cheap bluetooth dongle (https://developer.mbed.org/media/uploads...LuMklc.jpg )
a pair of fake (though they look almost original) ps3 gamepads.
With usb they work perfectly.

Now, with bluetooth, I get to connect one of them, but the only button that works is the playstation button
What should I try?
Hi Nefarius

I expect you've seen this many times before but I can't get DS4 to work wirelessly. After driver installation I no longer have bluetooth settings in my control panel so I can't try pairing - is this normal? Attached is my debug info. Thanks for your time!
(11-07-2015, 03:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but unfortunately you're owning a fake model I don't support yet. Since I'm not at home this weekend I can't continue my research. If you wanna stick with this controller you have to wait I'm afraid. My sincerest condolences to your mom!

Thats unfortunate. Controllers SEEM so legit too, even the middle Logo is the actual Sony logo not the P3 or w/e you usually see on the rip offs. Rather surprised to find out it's not a legit controller.
Hi, I'm having issues having the controller wrapped into xinput. It gets registered fine in the SCP driver, and is viewable in the monitor, but it isn't registered as an xbox360 controller and none of the buttons do anything. I checked in the devices panel and it says that I don't have any PS3 OR Xbox360 controllers connected. This is the same for both wired and bluetooth connectivity. I tried reinstalling the xbox360 controller driver and the SCP driver already to no avail. Any ideas? For reference, the driver was working perfectly fine when I was using the old scarlet crush driver before, and I clean wiped everything before i updated to the Nefarian driver.

Running on Windows 7 btw.

Update: Nevermind, I uninstalled EVERYTHING and cleanly installed the old scarlet crush driver and it has the same issue. So I feel like the issue is with the xbox360 driver somehow or maybe I messed up uninstalling everything before. I'll update when I figure it out.
More info here

I hope this help you =)
I'm uploading the results of my gamepad analyzer. I used the ttx universal controller
I have one hell of a bug or issue with this apparently... This only occurs with SCP, no other drivers.

Whenever the controller is unplugged and plugged back in, it'll switch between one of two controllers listed on SCP, regardless of which usb port. It switches between two addresses and I have to constantly unplug and plug it back in until I get the desired ID. On other programs, like I said, this doesn't happen. See attached screenshot  , it is one controller, constantly swapping between the two. Huh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=57967]

(11-08-2015, 01:10 AM)Khoax Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

Try opening CMD as administrator and entering
Code:
NET START Ds3Service
(11-08-2015, 06:18 AM)lizthewondercat Wrote: [ -> ]I'm uploading the results of my gamepad analyzer. I used the ttx universal controller

Darn, unfortunately the file is empty and I know why Ninja Will fix this in the next release, thanks in advance though!

(11-08-2015, 12:13 PM)lemagex Wrote: [ -> ]I have one hell of a bug or issue with this apparently... This only occurs with SCP, no other drivers.

Whenever the controller is unplugged and plugged back in, it'll switch between one of two controllers listed on SCP, regardless of which usb port. It switches between two addresses and I have to constantly unplug and plug it back in until I get the desired ID. On other programs, like I said, this doesn't happen. See attached screenshot  , it is one controller, constantly swapping between the two. Huh

[Image: attachment.php?aid=57967]

Try opening CMD as administrator and entering
Code:
NET START Ds3Service

*Sigh* Logs please, I'm still not telepathic Glare That's weird, look at the MAC address: 06:05:04:03:02:01 Laugh I have no idea what's going on on your end...
(11-08-2015, 10:56 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]*Sigh* Logs please, I'm still not telepathic Glare That's weird, look at the MAC address: 06:05:04:03:02:01 Laugh I have no idea what's going on on your end...

That's part of the problem. I can't produce logs without it crashing and not generating one.
It seems to be a problem with "SCPToolkit" and "Controller Companion" when they are both working at the same time, every X second the controller goes like crazy and the mouse of the system starts moving by itself towards the up-left corner, I do not remember to have this kind of issue with the original "SCPServer".

Will this issue be fixed?
I would like to control the whole PC with my controller...