..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love what you're doing here, easing the installation and all...

but without the ability to remap the button layout like in motionjoy, betterDS3 and the old SCP this package is useless to me.
The reason i use these progs to begin with is that silly console ports like Dark Souls come with unchangable gamepad layouts.
Otherwise i would just use an x-input pad.. and PCSX2 was customizable to begin with.

Hope you'll readd button profiles soon. Then this will really be the best driver!
(11-09-2015, 09:54 PM)Hatman Wrote: [ -> ]I love what you're doing here, easing the installation and all...

but without the ability to remap the button layout like in motionjoy, betterDS3 and the old SCP this package is useless to me.
The reason i use these progs to begin with is that silly console ports like Dark Souls come with unchangable gamepad layouts.
Otherwise i would just use an x-input pad.. and PCSX2 was customizable to begin with.

Hope you'll readd button profiles soon. Then this will really be the best driver!

Just your luck; this weekend I managed to rip out and replace a big portion of the old mapping code and replacing it with a newer more easy to use one. Also working on Touchpad support for the DS4 too btw!

And yes, it will be a hell lot more customize-able than MIJ!
(11-09-2015, 11:04 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Just your luck; this weekend I managed to rip out and replace a big portion of the old mapping code and replacing it with a newer more easy to use one. Also working on Touchpad support for the DS4 too btw!

And yes, it will be a hell lot more customize-able than MIJ!
Oh wow, that's awesome.

PS: Threw a few coins in your coffee purse earlier. Smile
hi nefarious! good day.

i been a user of scarlet tool for a while now. and thank you that manage to add support on laptop built in bluetooth (and works great btw Laugh)

i just like to ask though, do you still plan to add support for special cases aka (whose bluetooth card is i believe what you call a combo card WLAN+BTH...)
i have read it somewhere page 60 that they are can be problematic. would you still entertain debug logs from these?

I have this one laptop which uses RALINK adapter.

thank you in advance! Smile
How should I update to newest versions? Should I just install over the old? or do I uninstall and then reinstall a fresh install?

Sorry if this is a dumb question..
Thanks, worked great on my Windows 7(64x), i uninstalled the previous Scp and as soon as it finished it was recognized (props for the "success" sound!), apart form the poll i want to state here, please make the profile manager to map buttons to the controller, that way apart from DS3Tool i can get rid of Xpadder too!  Laugh
(11-10-2015, 04:57 AM)fapsock Wrote: [ -> ]How should I update to newest versions? Should I just install over the old? or do I uninstall and then reinstall a fresh install?

Sorry if this is a dumb question..

If you're using a version prior to the Setups I recommend you remove everything with the Clean Wipe Utility and make a fresh install with the latest Setup. Otherwise you can just download the latest Setup and over-install the existing instance; it'll automatically patch all files for you.

(11-10-2015, 09:44 AM)KoolWolff Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, worked great on my Windows 7(64x), i uninstalled the previous Scp and as soon as it finished it was recognized (props for the "success" sound!), apart form the poll i want to state here, please make the profile manager to map buttons to the controller, that way apart from DS3Tool i can get rid of Xpadder too!  Laugh

I know people want this. It's just that I had to re-write a lot of legacy code so I can continue with the new Profiler. That's what's holding me up.
Any news if PS move controller (or at least the movement controller) will be supported?
(11-10-2015, 06:39 PM)Yudoken Wrote: [ -> ]Any news if PS move controller (or at least the movement controller) will be supported?

Since I don't own one I can't tell Happy
New update is brilliant. But is the bluetooth after reboot issue fix going to be implemented to the official build soon?