..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-18-2015, 07:17 PM)StoneCold448 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, sorry to post again but I was wondering if someone could please help me out?

Yes you can. 
By launching the ScpMonitor, and accessing the "Profile manager" option (right click on the "ScpMonitor" icon in the taskbar).
There are several existing profiles, and one in particular which swap L2/L3 and R2/R3 button named "Map Triggers".
You can also create one custom profile yourself.
(08-17-2015, 10:41 PM)Schadows Wrote: [ -> ]I also tried to tweak the brightness of the light bar, but it seems you can only set iut ti either 0 (disabled) or not 0. Any value different from 0 doen't seem to work well (no différences in light intensity) and the value will be back to 50% when reopning the configuration panel.

That's a bug, I'm working on a fix, thanks for reporting!
(08-17-2015, 09:45 AM)KinanEldari Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I tried installing the program on my laptop (where previously a somewhat wonky install of the old version of Scarlet.Crush was still installed) and that works just fine.

I went back to the log files and:

16-8-2015 09:18:45 [INFO] - ENTER UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices...
16-8-2015 09:18:45 [ERROR] - RETURN UpdateDriverForPlugAndPlayDevices.
16-8-2015 09:18:45 [ERROR] - Installation failed.
16-8-2015 09:18:45 [ERROR] - PnP Install failed.

seems to be the chief difference allong with:

16-8-2015 09:18:47 [ERROR] - Couldn't start service: System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot start service Ds3Service on computer '.'. ---> System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The dependency service or group failed to start

Anyone got a clue how to fix this? Also, my bluetooth functionality seems to disappear entirely, even though I don't tick the bluetooth driver box.

I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE. PnP Install failed seems to be the only thing i can see in the logs that is wrong, everything else says success and it installed properly. Looking at Scp Monitor, the controller 1 says plugged in but the value is FFFFFFFF and it says charging. Even if i dont have the controller plugged in and not connected it says this. I need to know why!
(08-18-2015, 07:49 PM)Schadows Wrote: [ -> ]Yes you can. 
By launching the ScpMonitor, and accessing the "Profile manager" option (right click on the "ScpMonitor" icon in the taskbar).
There are several existing profiles, and one in particular which swap L2/L3 and R2/R3 button named "Map Triggers".
You can also create one custom profile yourself.

Thanks so much! After creating a new profile and doing my necessary remapping, the Save button is greyed out. Do I need to map every button in DS3 Axis, DS3 Buttons, DS4 Axis, and DS4 Buttons in order to save??
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
(08-18-2015, 09:45 PM)StoneCold448 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks so much! After creating a new profile and doing my necessary remapping, the Save button is greyed out. Do I need to map every button in DS3 Axis, DS3 Buttons, DS4 Axis, and DS4 Buttons in order to save??
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]
Sorry, I don't have this behavior.
I never used it so I gave it a try but I have the Save button enable from the start (nothing typed) and I can still save even when I only remap 1 DS3 button.
(08-18-2015, 09:43 PM)JohnLoyd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE. PnP Install failed seems to be the only thing i can see in the logs that is wrong, everything else says success and it installed properly. Looking at Scp Monitor, the controller 1 says plugged in but the value is FFFFFFFF and it says charging. Even if i dont have the controller plugged in and not connected it says this. I need to know why!

For the controller not to have nothing but F values, you need to run ScpServer. That gets the controller recognized and you'll see it working and changing both there and in the ScpMonitor. But with you having the same installation issues, that's not going to fix our problem. Sad Because what we need is for the PC (through the Scp's DS3/4 driver) to recognize it as an Xbox360 controller (because you can then see it as one in the devices and printers menu). And that won't happen until the installation issue is identified. And I think Nefarious has enough on his plate at the moment. He did say he already had a lot of code to read through.
(08-19-2015, 01:13 AM)KinanEldari Wrote: [ -> ]For the controller not to have nothing but F values, you need to run ScpServer. That gets the controller recognized and you'll see it working and changing both there and in the ScpMonitor. But with you having the same installation issues, that's not going to fix our problem. Sad Because what we need is for the PC (through the Scp's DS3/4 driver) to recognize it as an Xbox360 controller (because you can then see it as one in the devices and printers menu). And that won't happen until the installation issue is identified. And I think Nefarious has enough on his plate at the moment. He did say he already had a lot of code to read through.

Difference between you and I is that I have my service running which means i shouldn't need to run spc server... they are the same thing, the point of the service is to remove you having to open it over and over again
Hi I recently downloaded this to work with my ps2 controller. I bought an adapter, and my controller is recognized by the software and everything, but since the PS2 controller uses analog buttons, every single analog button is considered to be perpetually pressed down. To my knowledge, every imput works perfectly fine, the only issue being that the analog buttons prevent me from playing any games.I was wondering if it were possible to create an update that would allow a threshold to be assigned for each button's activation, which would convert the PS2 controller's analog buttons to digital, allowing it to better emulate the XBOX controllers. The program already seems to be able to detect the level that the buttons are pressed down, so maybe just like a new profile that goes off of If then commands, like:
If Button_6 < 84 Then Off
If Button_6 > 83 Then On

If possible, could this sort of editing be possible for each individual button too?
Thanks in advance
Sneak-a-peek at the upcoming remake of the profile manager:

[Image: 19-08-_2015_19-48-04.png]
Is it possible to remap the touchpad ?
I know there isn't any on microsoft gamepad, but it could also be use to trigger button combination (ex : A+B+RT).