..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-12-2015, 01:21 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Is your mouse and/or keyboard wireless and you have installed the Scp Bluetooth driver?

Hey man thanks for the quick reply

I installed everything I could when asked what I wanted but my keyboard and mouse are not wireless and work on other computers.
(11-12-2015, 01:26 PM)Thorhauge Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man thanks for the quick reply

I installed everything I could when asked what I wanted but my keyboard and mouse are not wireless and work on other computers.

Mouse and keyboard both work if I boot computer in advanced startup options (holding f8 when booting)
But even when launched in safe mode neither of them work.
(11-12-2015, 02:17 PM)Thorhauge Wrote: [ -> ]Mouse and keyboard both work if I boot computer in advanced startup options (holding f8 when booting)
But even when launched in safe mode neither of them work.

I hope you didn't select them in the Scp Installer's Device list?? I never heard of this before, I bet you replaced your keyboard and mice's device driver.
(11-12-2015, 04:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I hope you didn't select them in the Scp Installer's Device list?? I never heard of this before, I bet you replaced your keyboard and mice's device driver.

Yea its weird.
I saw options in the installer for scptoolkit for my specfic mouse and one for keyboard and chose them to hope that could help alleviate the issue.
If its nothing you can explain or have experienced previosuly I dont know any option than to format my drives.
Thank you for your help though. I didn't get to have much experience with your product but the installation procedure seemed nice : D
(11-12-2015, 04:48 PM)Thorhauge Wrote: [ -> ]Yea its weird.
I saw options in the installer for scptoolkit for my specfic mouse and one for keyboard and chose them to hope that could help alleviate the issue.
If its nothing you can explain or have experienced previosuly I dont know any option than to format my drives.
Thank you for your help though. I didn't get to have much experience with your product but the installation procedure seemed nice : D

What do you mean you selected them?! So you did overwrite your Keyboard and Mouse drivers! No wonder you can't use them anymore; Windows now doesn't know you have them plugged in 'cause they're "Scp Devices" now.

Get another Keyboard - must be different brand or at least different model - plug it in, run the Scp Installer again and select Uninstall. Reboot after. Should fix it.
I got the original Scarlet.Crush a long time ago, and its worked great. I really enjoyed playing my games with my PS3 controller. Even after upgrading to windows 10, I was happy it still worked. Then yesterday i plug my controller in, and it wont recognize it. Ive been trying for a few hours to try to get it working, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and the Xbox drivers and such. I can not get it to work now. I'm beyond frustrated. Every time I try to plug in my USB to PC it always does not register and can't download the default drivers. It always says USB is not recognized. "Unknown USB device (device Descriptor Request Failed)" Help?
(11-12-2015, 05:48 PM)vietfreshh Wrote: [ -> ]I got the original Scarlet.Crush a long time ago, and its worked great. I really enjoyed playing my games with my PS3 controller. Even after upgrading to windows 10, I was happy it still worked. Then yesterday i plug my controller in, and it wont recognize it. Ive been trying for a few hours to try to get it working, uninstalling and reinstalling it, and the Xbox drivers and such. I can not get it to work now. I'm beyond frustrated. Every time I try to plug in my USB to PC it always does not register and can't download the default drivers. It always says USB is not recognized. "Unknown USB device (device Descriptor Request Failed)" Help?

If you get Unknown USB device message from Windows that's 99% of the time either a (physically) faulty cable or a dodgy/damaged connection somewhere inside the controller itself. Nothing any software could compensate, try a different cable.
Could I just use a dongle and skip the wire entirely during installation?
(11-12-2015, 08:47 PM)vietfreshh Wrote: [ -> ]Could I just use a dongle and skip the wire entirely during installation?

Nope. Still need the wire.

I don't exactly know the details as to why, but it is necessary for installation.
(11-12-2015, 09:06 PM)Forum Lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Nope. Still need the wire.

I don't exactly know the details as to why, but it is necessary for installation.

You need the wire to pair the controller to the USB dongle. No way around this.