..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-14-2015, 01:59 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Currently experimenting with in-game controller status overlays (look at top left corner):

[Image: FalloutNV-2015-11-14-12-55-46-137.png]

What do you think?
wow that is great. fantastic .
I tried looking for the file the gamepad analyzer says to look for in step 4, however, I can't find it. I followed all the steps and yet it was as if the file was never created. What should be done about this issue?

•  
(11-14-2015, 10:16 PM)W@rfram3 N1nja Wrote: [ -> ]I tried looking for the file the gamepad analyzer says to look for in step 4, however, I can't find it. I followed all the steps and yet it was as if the file was never created. What should be done about this issue?

•  

That's because there's currently a Bug that prevents it from creating the file, it's fixed in the release I'll upload shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hello, I'm having a problem. Sometimes when I am playing a game, my controller starts to go crazy and moves the joystick by itself. I noticed that problem while playing The Binding of Isaac. Here is the zip file that the debugger said to put on the thread :
[attachment=58019]
(11-14-2015, 11:06 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]That's because there's currently a Bug that prevents it from creating the file, it's fixed in the release I'll upload shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I found it on the desktop. It's ok, here it is.

[attachment=58019]

•  
  •  
(11-14-2015, 11:54 PM)TormDemoniax Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm having a problem. Sometimes when I am playing a game, my controller starts to go crazy and moves the joystick by itself. I noticed that problem while playing The Binding of Isaac. Here is the zip file that the debugger said to put on the thread :

I have the same problem, but it only when connected over usb, on bluetooth all works fine. I install previously released ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820, this version not have this issue, newest version than 1.5.5756.37820 have this problem for me.
Hello everybody.  
I have a fake DS3 controller and it works fine over usb, but doesn't want work via bluetooth. (checkbox 'Enable support for counterfeit controllers' in configuration is on) 
On the screenshot shown what happens when you connect via bluetooth.

Thanks.
(11-15-2015, 01:44 AM)hellix Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody.  
I have a fake DS3 controller and it works fine over usb, but doesn't want work via bluetooth. (checkbox 'Enable support for counterfeit controllers' in configuration is on) 
On the screenshot shown what happens when you connect via bluetooth.

Thanks.

Congratulations; you have the same controllers as I have Biggrin Unfortunately they're currently not supported due to Bluetooth connection problems. It's on the list, so stay tuned.
Installing the bluetooth drivers works in the sense that my controller can then connect to my computer using bluetooth, but nothing else will work. I have to roll back the driver to get back functionality for things like speakers and such. Is this normal?

Edit: After rolling back the driver I am unable to recreate the circumstances of the first installation. Now neither my controllers bluetooth nor any other bluetooth will work.
Hi. New to this site but I've been using SCP for about 2 years now. Great piece of software, very good work. I updated to the new version and with all due respect Nefarius..tell me..please..how do I change/ turn off the pop sound when you turn on/off the controller? They're driving me mad.   Wacko