..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-15-2015, 04:25 AM)Xankek Wrote: [ -> ]Installing the bluetooth drivers works in the sense that my controller can then connect to my computer using bluetooth, but nothing else will work. I have to roll back the driver to get back functionality for things like speakers and such. Is this normal?

This is perfectly normal; the dongle can then only be used with the Scp software, that's just how it is.

(11-15-2015, 09:44 AM)SnoutBaron Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. New to this site but I've been using SCP for about 2 years now. Great piece of software, very good work. I updated to the new version and with all due respect Nefarius..tell me..please..how do I change/ turn off the pop sound when you turn on/off the controller? They're driving me mad.   Wacko

Sure can Laugh
(11-15-2015, 12:20 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]This is perfectly normal; the dongle can then only be used with the Scp software, that's just how it is.

Sure can Laugh

Ooooh so there's new (I updated from 1.2.2.175) tools now. Many thanks.  Biggrin
New Release up!

Mostly some minor bugfixes - including the Gamepad Analyzer - and removal of old code. Update was tested excessively with Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Laugh
(11-15-2015, 12:39 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]New Release up!

Mostly some minor bugfixes - including the Gamepad Analyzer - and removal of old code. Update was tested excessively with Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Laugh

Thanks for new release, but i still have the problem with moves down left stick itself when connected over usb. Version ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820 works fine for both connection, newest version than that have same problem for me.
(11-15-2015, 02:14 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for new release, but i still have the problem with moves down left stick itself when connected over usb. Version ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820 works fine for both connection, newest version than that have same problem for me.

That is so odd, I'm currently browsing the commits history to find a change that would explain the behavior you're describing. Thanks for the logs, looking through them Wacko
Same problem was when i tried install version of WkNaZA9 with fix when bluetooth not connecting after reboot/sleep. Maybe this problem started when you implemented this fix?
(11-15-2015, 02:27 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]Same problem was when i tried install version of WkNaZA9 with fix when bluetooth not connecting after reboot/sleep. Maybe this problem started when you implemented this fix?

Does the attached version change anything for you?
(11-15-2015, 02:36 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Does the attached version change anything for you?

With this works fine, like on ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820
(11-15-2015, 02:44 PM)DANTE1613 Wrote: [ -> ]With this works fine, like on ScpServer v1.5.5756.37820

Damn... this complicates things even more with those fake ones Laugh Ok glad we figured it out, I try to integrate it in the next release.
(11-15-2015, 02:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Damn... this complicates things even more with those fake ones Laugh Ok glad we figured it out, I try to integrate it in the next release.

Many thank to you for help me with this issue and still hope you find solutions with rumble on fake controllers. Good luck! Biggrin