..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have rare and random BSODs. Using MS driver verifier, ScpVBus.sys seems to be the culprit. Could you have a look-in, thanks!

Beware, MS driver verifier might cause BSOD loop when booting, make sure you have access to safe mode.
Hi there
Please add uninstall option.
Please add xinputtest.exe
And please add the release version to the file, I'm confused which version I have (I know its in the file description but i think its better to be in the setup file name,like before)
Thanks.
I just installed the latest release v1.6.126.15319 .
I installed on my bt dongle , fake ds3 , and the usb wireless gamepad 2563&PID_0523&REV_0200
It works great via bt without checking any checkbox
but
My generic gamepad vibrates continuously and no button works.

I think you removed generic gamepad support as i see , the scpcontrol.ini does not have this line anymore:
HardwareId = USB\VID_2563&PID_0523&REV_0200
Hello,

I have installed ScpToolkit (latest one from the git).

I have followed the instructions on https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/bl...ion-how-to.

It works just fine on my Windows 10 and DS3 once the controller is connected via a USB cable, but it just does not work no matter what I do via bluetooth.

I just can't figure out how to make it work. Once I disconnected the controller from my computer the 4 lights on the controller keep flashing (looking for a pair?) and nothing happens.

I am not using a Bluetooth dongle (I have bluetooth 4.0 in my laptop).

Please help
Alright, after multiple clean wipes and reinstalls I've got the controller functioning once more. Now to see if my original issue continues..

Edit: So after about 45 minutes of use I've yet to have my DS4 stop sending inputs. If it occurs again I'll be certain to post my logs again, may have potentially been an issue with drivers not uninstalling correctly or perhaps just not being installed correctly.

Edit2: Issue with random disconnections continues. Wondering if perhaps it has something to do with charge? The only reason I question that is because it's constantly plugged in.. If anyone has an idea/similar issue we might be able to narrow it down easier.
Since I'm not available this weekend I'd like to present to you a new release which will hopefully detect all your genuine DS3s flawlessly.
(11-20-2015, 11:01 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Since I'm not available this weekend I'd like to present to you a new release which will hopefully detect all your genuine DS3s flawlessly.

OMG, thank you soooooo much LaughDDDD My genuine controller is working flawlessly now wireless with my bluetooth!
Hello. I've been waiting 3 days for a response to my query, and with it being buried, I wish to ask my question again. My SCP DS3 Service has no dependencies, even though they are all installed. What has happened here? I've uninstalled and reinstalled the server many times. When I use the Toolkit, I also get an error, saying the Virtual Bus cannot be installed due to a Win32 error. How can I regain the ability to use my controller. I'm currently using Windows 10, with the Fall update. The controller is a Sony Dualshock 3 Controller, and I am using a cable as the input instead of a Bluetooth connection (the cable is a new one, a week ago).
Thanks,it works properly now!
Thanks! I admit I run wired, but no more "WTF is that error?" with the installer on startup. Since I run wired, it never stopped working but that error was getting annoying.