..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There seems to be some really huge input lag once I try using this in-game?
(I'm talking like nothing happens for 10-15 seconds then that input is stuck being used for about as long)

Which is strange since it seems to be working fine while in the main menus.

Using official DS3 controller hooked up by USB, uninstalled everything and tried installing it again but is doing the same thing still.

Edit: This is really weird.. the controller like becomes unresponsive or stuck once in a game o.0

I have the input monitor thing up showing the buttons being used, everything is fine until a second of actual gameplay (main menus before work fine). So I pause the game, unplug/replug the controller - everything seems to be working fine in the input monitor again.. then once I unpause the game the same thing happens again >.< what the heck man
Hmm I really don't know what the problem could be, decided to install DS3Tools again to check if it was my controllers and it works fine :\ will just have to stick with that for now I guess.
(11-26-2015, 03:55 PM)2PLY Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm I really don't know what the problem could be, decided to install DS3Tools again to check if it was my controllers and it works fine :\ will just have to stick with that for now I guess.

Is it a DualShock 3 or the older SIXAXIS model (SIXAXIS has no rumble motors)?
Hello again,

Is it possible to use ScpToolkit without a USB dongle? Can I use my built-in bluetooth in my laptop (Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0)?

ScpToolkit works fine on my DS3 wired, but does not detect on bluetooth.
(11-26-2015, 05:37 PM)homiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again,

Is it possible to use ScpToolkit without a USB dongle? Can I use my built-in bluetooth in my laptop (Qualcomm Atheros AR3012 Bluetooth 4.0)?

We don't know Smile We might now more if you submit some logs? Tongue
(11-26-2015, 06:52 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]We don't know Smile We might now more if you submit some logs? Tongue

There you go, thanks alot!
Hey Nefarius !
Is there a way to use my DS3 as a Xbox Controller nº 2? Like, to connect it as a player 2 instead of player 1?
(11-26-2015, 07:38 PM)laurorual Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nefarius !
Is there a way to use my DS3 as a Xbox Controller nº 2? Like, to connect it as a player 2 instead of player 1?

Not yet.

(11-25-2015, 08:15 AM)[email protected] Wrote: [ -> ]Wired and Bluetooth DS4 works fine
Wired DS3 works fine, bluetooth freezes
Wireless DS4 & DS3 at the same time is a no no and simply does not work. Any ideas? My logs are pretty useless as well as they dont show much...

No logs are useless too since I can just take a wild guess...

(11-26-2015, 05:37 PM)homiee Wrote: [ -> ]Hello again,

Well, if you chose to install the driver for the card, maybe. Just give it a try. Can't tell since I don't own every BT chip in the world Happy
(11-25-2015, 07:11 PM)sammyfox Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anyone here who could update that thing to work with built-in bluetooth radios that don't use usb hardware IDs? I have a dell venue 8 pro with windows 10 and when I look at the hardware id for my bluetooth it's a uart id, not a usb one. What this means is that for now none of the tools that exist for using a dualshock 3 on my table through bluetooth because they all expect usb ids and thus don't even know my bluetooth hardware is there, and I don't have a otg usb cable so I can't play anything other than the rare pc games that support touch screens like the strongbad games, and idle games.

Not me I'm afraid. I won't go lower level than USB, sorry.

(11-25-2015, 09:01 PM)shinra358 Wrote: [ -> ]So I NEED to use the bluetooth drivers that come from here? DS4's are already paired with my normal bluetooth driver but this program isn't picking up the controllers. Also, there are 3 generations of DS4's (officially). Do they all share the same hid number?

Lastly, the other tools break if there is a window that's on top that has a disabled status and you have to restart the whole computer. Is that still an issue here? Also in the other tools, on first initiation from a fresh boot, activating a controller minimizes the game. Is that still true here too?

Yes you need a dedicated Bluetooth host of whatever kind to use this software. If you used DS4Windows before you have to uninstall it since they're not compatible, if you want to use both DS3 and 4 ofc.

What do you mean "share the same hid number"?

I don't really get your last paragraph, what's the problem there?
(11-23-2015, 10:12 PM)etian Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings, Nefarius!
Before anything else I'd like to thank you for keeping this tool up and running!

I seem to be having some issues sadly...
First it's the bluetooth this happens either on the latest version or on version 1.5.5782.20810 (only ones I've mess around with).
I'm using a built-in bluetooth in my laptop, it works the first time and as soon as I restart the service it simply stops working and goes from HCI version 6.XXXX to 5.0102. I need to do a clean install to make the bluetooth work again, by that I mean using the Clean Wipe exe and going to the device manager to uninstall the drivers manually and then using the driver installer all over again.
*Edit: The controller doesn't need to be a dualshock 3, it may not have rumble built in but it will freeze anyway.*

Second it's the rumble function, I'm using a Sony Dualshock 3 Sixaxis Controller, I'm 100% sure this one is really a sony controller.
What happens is that I was playing a game that had the rumble function and as soon as it activated the controls would freeze for a while and the controller would rumble non-stop for quite a while (15-30 seconds).
This doesn't seem to happen on version 1.5.5782.20810.

This log is for the latest version, the second one is after I messed around with the second issue by activating the rumble and dying repeatedly thanks to the freezing xD. I'm not sure if this is relevant but I'm using Windows 10 fully updated.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

I just recently found out that you have to disable rumble when using a SIXAXIS since rumble requests screw up communication and the behavior you're describing seems to fit.

(11-24-2015, 03:24 PM)smooth_jazz Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Nefarius, thanks for doing this! This is the only driver I've found that supports DS3 and DS4 controllers at the same time. There are only two downsides: no touchpad support and no remapping. I saw earlier that you were reworking the button mapping which is amazing, but I was hopping I would be able to map certain controls to touchpad swipes or presses, since the Options and Share buttons are kinda weird. That being said, keep up the good work! My little brother and I are really glad we can play Lego Marvel with two controllers now.

Touchpad and remapping are currently in the works.

(11-24-2015, 10:46 PM)Akaidual Wrote: [ -> ]Hi All

Would like to thank Nefarius for this and I am looking forward to using it

Akaidual

Thanks but the game pad analyzer is for non-DualShock controllers Biggrin

(11-25-2015, 02:10 AM)Cooper Canis Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for all you do!

Thanks but the file is empty since the Analyzer isn't meant for DualShock controllers.