..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nefarious, any updates on the Panhai's? Maybe trying to explain it to the layman might help...or this guy below. 
[Image: Rubber_Duck_Front_View_in_Fine_Day_20140107.jpg]
For reference, Rubber Duck Debugging
Thanks!
Hi Nefarious! I just want to thank you for the app.
Last version is running really smooth, you did great on that one Tongue2
Just some minors bugs like service doesn't start automatically with Win10 but i'm sure this is easy to solve in the future.
Wish you all the luck!
Hi, thanks for this great tool, is there a way to keep the controller from turning off when using it with bluetooth?
Also: how to disable steam big picture mode when clicking the "xbox" button?
I'm having a problem where my mouse and keyboard don't work. At first, I did mess up and clicked on those drivers as I didn't see the scroll bar to see PS3 controller, and I ended up thinking maybe it just emulated mouse and keyboard movements.

Anyway, I fixed all that, uninstalled everything and correctly installed the PS3 drivers alone and got it to work. But on start-up, my mouse and keyboard don't work. It keeps replacing their drivers with the libusb ones for no reason. I'm not telling it to do it, and I even deselected the automatic driver check in the scp settings manager. I mean that shouldn't matter because I didn't select the mouse and keyboard drivers anyway. Every time I restart I have to uninstall the mouse and keyboard drivers and unplug-plug them back to get the correct ones. If I didn't have a tablet I would have been screwed.

What can I do? I'm just putting the comp to sleep instead for now.
Hi everyone, I'm using Scarlet's driver for some time and it's been working really well, but, today I have a situation that you may help me with.
I'm using a PS3 controller with this service, so far so good, today I bought another generic usb bluetooth adapter, and it's been recognized as a doubled entry, so I can't use this one as an ordinary usb bluetooth adapter, do you guys have a solution for that? I'm uploading a picture so you can see they're doubled.

[Image: 1_zpsfkii96nz.jpg]
(11-27-2015, 06:49 PM)SRCP Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having a problem where my mouse and keyboard don't work. At first, I did mess up and clicked on those drivers as I didn't see the scroll bar to see PS3 controller, and I ended up thinking maybe it just emulated mouse and keyboard movements.

Anyway, I fixed all that, uninstalled everything and correctly installed the PS3 drivers alone and got it to work. But on start-up, my mouse and keyboard don't work. It keeps replacing their drivers with the libusb ones for no reason. I'm not telling it to do it, and I even deselected the automatic driver check in the scp settings manager. I mean that shouldn't matter because I didn't select the mouse and keyboard drivers anyway. Every time I restart I have to uninstall the mouse and keyboard drivers and unplug-plug them back to get the correct ones. If I didn't have a tablet I would have been screwed.

What can I do? I'm just putting the comp to sleep instead for now.

You have to manually remove the libusbK drivers from your mouse and keyboard from the Device Manager.
Hey thx advice fot your dev support, so lets get started...

USB\VID_0BDA&PID_B728&REV_0200

realtek 4.0 bt driver

everything works fine on istallation... except functionaly over bluetooth, when I disconnect from usb, the ps3 controller it keeps flashing and doesnt connect over bth, so I stop ds3 services and then start it again and it works just one time.. I repeat the same process, reinstalling scp, but itdoesnt work again..

greetin

edit: using windows 8.1
I was able to get everything up and running the first time, bluetooth was working great. But when i returned home from thanksgiving my controller refused to connect again. I have done several reinstallations but to no avail, even disabling enforcing driver signatures. I am using a DualShock 3 on windows 10 64 bit
(11-28-2015, 12:28 AM)13ountyhunter Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to get everything up and running the first time, bluetooth was working great. But when i returned home from thanksgiving my controller refused to connect again. I have done several reinstallations but to no avail, even disabling enforcing driver signatures. I am using a DualShock 3 on windows 10 64 bit
same problam Sad
(11-27-2015, 11:29 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You have to manually remove the libusbK drivers from your mouse and keyboard from the Device Manager.

That's what I said I did, but they keep re-installing.