..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-28-2015, 10:12 AM)SRCP Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I said I did, but they keep re-installing.

Did you tick the check-box to remove the driver too? You may have to do it multiple times because... Windows Tongue
Just a quick status update from the coding labs; currently working on memory and performance optimizations.

[Image: 28-11-_2015_11-21-06.png]

Freizh

Hello ! Sorry for my English but I am French!
I congratulate you for your work! But for my part I have a problem! I can play with the wire but not Bluetooth. Indeed, with ScpToolkit when I check my Bluetooth Dongle and I do install (the drivers),
[Image: result.png?1448707669.5831]

There is a blue screen that appears with an error code each time :

[Image: result.jpg?1448707765.28452]
Can you help me please ?
thank you in advance
Just an update to my situation: it magically solved itself, the service just started working yesterday. Windows installed a couple updates before that, so it might be related to that (even though I'm almost sure Windows Update hadn't shown any pending to install before, but whatever).
(11-26-2015, 01:34 AM)GermanSonEu Wrote: [ -> ]It used to work perfectly but now sometimes it starts vibrating and doesn't stop and it freezes all the time to the point it makes games unplayable. Anyway, keep up the good work.

I just updated to the latest version today and I started having similar problems with my genuine DS3 connected with a USB cable. I'm using Windows 10 Pro if that makes any difference for either of my two problems.

I tried playing MGS V with the controller. It starts out working just fine, but after a minute or two the controls get "stuck". No matter what I did, I couldn't get the controller to respond again to any of my commands, and yes, it does start randomly vibrating at around the same time. Very weird.

I then tried running the DebugInfoCollector and it doesn't seem to work either. ERROR: Could not find file 'C:\Windows\inf\setupapi.dev.log'.

If there's something I'm doing wrong with the DebugInfoCollector, please advise. I'd like to get the logs so this problem could be fixed.

EDIT: I downgraded to the last stable before the most recent one and the controller is working perfectly once again, so I think there might be a regression somewhere.
(11-26-2015, 07:51 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Not me I'm afraid. I won't go lower level than USB, sorry.

Seriously? Bear with me as I'm not a coder but how hard would it be to put an option that says "look for uart id" and then point the program towards the uart hardware id?
(11-28-2015, 07:29 PM)sammyfox Wrote: [ -> ]Seriously? Bear with me as I'm not a coder but how hard would it be to put an option that says "look for uart id" and then point the program towards the uart hardware id?

It's not about some hardware IDs, if the device isn't listed in the driver installer it can't be used. Period.
(11-27-2015, 11:29 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You have to manually remove the libusbK drivers from your mouse and keyboard from the Device Manager.

(11-28-2015, 12:43 AM)Abraham310 Wrote: [ -> ].8
same problam Sad
I'm having the same problem - I'd done exactly that, and it worked fine, so I kept playing MGSV. Came back this morning and the problem with my mouse not working returned. This time, however, uninstalling the libusbK drivers from my mouse didn't work, even after uninstalling the SCP toolkit. There's now nothing to do with SCP on my computer, but my mouse connects, and won't move.
(11-29-2015, 12:24 AM)Leeroy3237 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having the same problem - I'd done exactly that, and it worked fine, so I kept playing MGSV. Came back this morning and the problem with my mouse not working returned. This time, however, uninstalling the libusbK drivers from my mouse didn't work, even after uninstalling the SCP toolkit. There's now nothing to do with SCP on my computer, but my mouse connects, and won't move.

You ran the clean-wipe tool and re-plugged your devices afterwards? Pleas also bear in mind that it wasn't a good idea to select your primary input devices in the first place...
(11-29-2015, 12:26 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You ran the clean-wipe tool and re-plugged your devices afterwards? Pleas also bear in mind that it wasn't a good idea to select your primary input devices in the first place...

Entirely my fault - I'm aware by now it wasn't a good idea - wasn't paying attention, I guess. 

Yes, I the utility, there's no traces of it, it's just my mouse does not respond.

*Also, the drivers appear normal, which only confuses me further