..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-29-2015, 12:39 AM)Leeroy3237 Wrote: [ -> ]Entirely my fault - I'm aware by now it wasn't a good idea - wasn't paying attention, I guess. 

Yes, I the utility, there's no traces of it, it's just my mouse does not respond.

On another USB port maybe? Trying an alternate mouse to get to device manager and check the existing mouse's current driver?
On another USB port, nothing changes, except that it reads it as another of the same device. I'd post screenshots, but can't do that from mobile, or with the lack of a mouse.

-Yeah, this Logitech M310 cordless is all I have. I'm struggling with TAB and arrow keys.
(11-29-2015, 12:52 AM)Leeroy3237 Wrote: [ -> ]On another USB port, nothing changes, except that it reads it as another of the same device. I'd post screenshots, but can't do that from mobile, or with the lack of a mouse.

-Yeah, this Logitech M310 cordless is all I have.

Try to navigate to the device manager with your keyboard and manually change the driver of your mouse from libusbK to the original Microsoft HID whatever driver.
(11-29-2015, 12:55 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Try to navigate to the device manager with your keyboard and manually change the driver of your mouse from libusbK to the original Microsoft HID whatever driver.

libusbK is nowhere on the computer, or with the mouse, which is why I'm wondering at why it isn't working. The driver is "HID-compliant mouse", and it's recognized as a mouse, but simply won't work.
(11-29-2015, 12:58 AM)Leeroy3237 Wrote: [ -> ]libusbK is nowhere on the computer, or with the mouse, which is why I'm wondering at why it isn't working. The driver is "HID-compliant mouse", and it's recognized as a mouse, but simply won't work.

Ok now I'm really out of ideas, that's odd Huh
Damn, was really hoping to find an answer here, I've gone through every emotion of a freakout trying to get this fixed.

Thank you for your time - more helpful than anything else I'd found

*On another note, I found a mouse that works with the same wireless receiver setup, and it only had the same results
I keep getting error 22 when trying to get two ps3 dualshocks to use blutooth. I've attached the logs however I don't know if the error is mentioned in them.
Hi, I've got a problem with the bluetooth, it works one in ten... (it's built in, on a laptop, and my bluetooth device is compatible). I read that disable rumble could help, but it still doesn't work...

Any idea...?

Thx

Edit : my controllers are 2 sixaxis.
Hi, I'm getting random different errors whenever I try to fix something Unsure 
When I'm trying to pair with bth, monitor shows no errors, shows me that my gamepad connected but no leds on gamepad works after pairing. None of the buttons or leds working over bth even though monitor says that my gamepad connected. I can attach log files if needed.

Freizh

No body for me ? Sad