..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Nefarius

I downloaded this in the hopes it would be the answer to all my problems, but I can't get the drivers installed. I hit the start button and after a few seconds a message pops up that says:

FATAL - Virtual Bus Driver pre-installation failed with Win32 error -536870397

I'm using a standard PS3 controller and the debug file is attached. If anyone can help, that would be fantastic.
Hey, i'm having no issue and just wanted to say thanks for you continuation of the project, the original driver caused my wireless card to stop working since i have an Intel pro set combination 802.11 N Bluetooth Internal Card, your driver works without issue and i prefer the way it works with new functions.
(12-02-2015, 09:58 PM)raziel94 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, could someone help me out?
I have a very old PS3 wireless controller (original sony), and i tried to connect it to my pc with this toolkit, but only the analog sticks (and their buttons) are working. Both when connected via bluetooth and with cable I get this in the controller settings:

http://prntscr.com/99lma2

I also included the dump.
Is the controller broken or is this some kind of driver issue?

i had a similar problem with a god of war edition dualshock3/sixxaxis controller i dropped on hard tile, but without knowing the history of yours i cant say for certain, but this is the symptom of the ribbon connecting the face buttons to the logic board being out of alignment. if you cant borrow a ps3 to test it i'd suggest opening the controller up carefully and see if you can check on that
with the latest driver pack or the beta drivers i got some strange problem...

tried resident evil 5...
i aim and press the shoot button and following happens:
the character keeps shooting until the mag is near empty after this the rumble kicks in. the character freezes while shooting/rumble and can only move after the rumble has been ended.
i haven't got this problem before @_@.
UPDATE:
Ok, this problem exist in every game. Got fixed after i disable the vibration.

the only 2 things i changed:
-replaced old keyboard and mouse with better stuff (ROCCAT)
-updated to latest scp drivers
-switched my ds3 controller (now fully loaded) with my empty ds3 controller from my ps3 to get it loaded via usb at the PC.

[attachment=58290]
I have tried installing my DS3 on a Studio XPS desktop that does not have bluetooth support and it installs fine and works fine for the most part, except rumble does not work properly. If a rumble signal is sent, the controller deactivates (as in buttons don't work) for about 10 seconds and then it vibrates much longer that it's supposed to (testing using metal gear solid settings through mednafen in retroarch and also did basic testing in dolphin settings.) Also, when I install on my laptop, it will install the bluetooth driver, even if I tell it not to, meaning I cannot use my bluetooth headphones.
Hello,

I'm having a bit of a strange problem, I have a 3rd party PS3 controller that used to work pretty much flawlessly with an old version of SCP (one from 2013) on my older computer, I tried plugging it and installing the new driver but it didn't work at all, at first I thought something was wrong with the new version but after some looking around I realized that if I plug that controller on a very specific USB port on my older computer it's recognized as an actual DS3 (PLAYSTATION®3 Controller (VID: 054C, PID: 0268)) and everything works flawlessly even on newer versions of SCP (even pressure sensitive buttons in PCSX2 works fine) but if I plug it on any other USB port on that computer or any other computer it gets recognized as a standard dinput controller (GAMEPAD 3 TURBO (VID: 0E8F, PID: 310D)) and simply refuse to work with SCP.

So my question is, can I somehow force it to be recognized as a PS3 controller on any computer?

I also have another smaller problem where I can't bind the right and down direction on any analog stick using native DS3 mode in PCSX2 (with a legit DS3 this time) as well as the game behaving like  I'm holding both sticks up and left (everything else works fine though), I managed to work around that by binding the sticks to the Xinput mode and the rest of the buttons using the native DS3 mode but I'm not 100% sure I should be doing that.
at the moment a game called ShadowComplex is free for download from EpicGames:

https://www.epicgames.com/shadowcomplex/

uses unreal3 engine and a seperate gamelauncher. why my controller dont get recognized with this? whole steam games work, this doesn't Sad
(11-13-2015, 06:53 AM)Motra45 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, getting it too. Random non-responsiveness of buttons, left analog suddenly sticking or the whole controller stops responding.

After a seemingly random amount of use, the controller will have bouts of nonresponsive buttons, the left analog stick being "stuck" pulling up and/or to the left, or a completely unresponsive controller. It may fix itself in an, again, seemingly random amount of time, or by unplugging and replugging the controller in. If alt-tabbed out of the game, the mouse cursor also appears to move up/left. This unfortunately leaves me unable to play.

This does not seem related to the issue described here, as it happens when when playing games that only use the d-pad and face buttons, and does not trigger random button presses.

Other info: Latest stable release, v1.6.2.15309. Using USB cable connection only w/ Dualshock 3, unticked Bluetooth/DS4 install, Windows 7 x64.

Attached are the logs from the debug info tool.

I'd like to give an update to this post, as it's seemingly no longer happening after updating to v1.6.133.15324. No equipment was changed, so that wasn't it. Whatever you did, thanks!
Hi Nefarious,

Seems like ScpToolkit installs fine and from the Monitor, I can see all buttons and analogs working perfectly fine in the XInput Tester.

Problem is when I actually go in-game, the controls are completely different:
- The d-pad acts as both d-pad and left analog stick
- O becomes X and vice versa
- /\ becomes [] and vice versa
- LB becomes LT and vice versa
- RB becomes RT and vice versa

Only select and start seem to be working properly. Any ideas what could be causing this?

EDIT: It differs from game to game. I've had every input work fine in DOA5LR except for some reason, RT becomes R3.
Looking at Devices and Printers, I can't even calibrate because it refuses to recognise analog movements
Hi need assistance to add a second dualshock 3 official controller to pair with bluetooth dongle.

everything worked until I updated windows 10 to latest Nov build and had to reinstall SCPServer.

but the new driver only allows pairing the first controller registered.

the second controller can only be detected using usb connection, but blue tooth no longer auto pairs on its own for second controller.

anything changed?

using latest SCT Driver