..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi new to this thread but I got a problem and Scarlet Crush doesn't seem to be logging on much anymore to help people so I thought I might ask here.
I was using an older version of SC's tool for my DS3 controller and it has worked flawlessly up til today for some reason. Now when I connect the controller(wired by the way VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100) the 4 lights flash for a few seconds then stop and the controller doesn't work. I have checked the SCP DS3 service and it isn't running and when I try to start it it comes up with error 1053. I have unblocked everything done multiple uninstalls and re-installs with multiple versions and no fix. My antivirus isn't blocking it. I can't seem to figure out what is going ON. Will your tool fix this or if not can somebody please tell me how to fix it? Can't seem to find answers anywhere. Huh
(12-07-2015, 07:07 AM)squall692 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi new to this thread but I got a problem and Scarlet Crush doesn't seem to be logging on much anymore to help people so I thought I might ask here.
I was using an older version of SC's tool for my DS3 controller and it has worked flawlessly up til today for some reason. Now when I connect the controller(wired by the way VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100) the 4 lights flash for a few seconds then stop and the controller doesn't work. I have checked the SCP DS3 service and it isn't running and when I try to start it it comes up with error 1053. I have unblocked everything done multiple uninstalls and re-installs with multiple versions and no fix. My antivirus isn't blocking it. I can't seem to figure out what is going ON. Will your tool fix this or if not can somebody please tell me how to fix it? Can't seem to find answers anywhere. Huh

Does the server work? Does the controller shows correctly in the device manager
For those who don't know, Nefarius, in order to better organise and respond to issues, has said to submit your issues on the product's github page

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/issues
Imo, I think there needs to be a whole website for this thread. It would be more useful, because there would be a page for everything. Forums, update page, download page, etc. What do you guys think?

ALSO: I used one controller and it works. But when I plug in another controller, the led of the controller will flash like it's supposed to, but wont get detected in an emulator like snes and then either turn off or stay solid. I havent tested this in other emulators, but i will and i will get back to you. Do I need to run the driver install and select the second controller (the one thats not working) and hit install again?
Hello, I'm having problems with the new version. It installs fine it seems but no games recognize the controller, even though the light is on #1. Is there any way I could download the previous version? I was able to use that one perfectly, with 2 controllers wirelessly no problems whatsoever. Which makes me think there might be a bug in this release?

Thanks in advance!!
New Beta-Release up!

Sorry for the silence, was feeling a bit ill past days but now back for action Biggrin

I fixed some rather nasty (and stupid) bugs in the driver installer; I urge everyone having weird issues when working with multiple controllers or the installation in general to try this build.

Important: please plug in all controllers (and dongle) you like to use via USB, then run the ScpToolkit Driver Installer from the Desktop shortcut, select the devices, tick Force and hit Install:

[Image: 08-12-_2015_19-56-57.png]

If you experience troubles, run the ScpToolkit Clean Wipe Utility , reboot afterwards and try the whole thing again.

I can't stress it enough: you need to have all controllers plugged in and selected in the installer; it's not enough to own two or more DualShocks and just install one of them.

People who opened up issues on GitHub might try this as well ofc.! Happy
Last release is great when it comes to performance! May I ask why didn't you include scppair.exe? Also, can I shut down "scptoolikit tray notification"? It just shows me those notifications like "pad connected", right? Thanks for all your hard work!
EDIT:
The code looks to me like it just shows those notifications, nothing else, though I learn c++ not c#.
Here's the text report requested. Thanks for your work!
Not working for me, LEDs blinking forever.
Fake Dualshock 3 found .Trying Workarounds...
(12-08-2015, 11:04 PM)TheHardew Wrote: [ -> ]Last release is great when it comes to performance! May I ask why didn't you include scppair.exe? Also, can I shut down "scptoolikit tray notification"? It just shows me those notifications like "pad connected", right? Thanks for all your hard work!
EDIT:
The code looks to me like it just shows those notifications, nothing else, though I learn c++ not c#.

Yes you can shut it down anytime, I introduced it so the user can finally see the error messages if they appear so you don't have to sit there scratching your head not knowing what's happening under the hood.

I kicked the stand-alone pair tool 'cause I thought no one had any use for it anyways...?

(12-08-2015, 11:13 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Not working for me, LEDs blinking forever.
Fake Dualshock 3 found .Trying Workarounds...

Unfortunately working on fixing the fakes ones leads to too much screw ups in legit regions, I'm gonna suspend the fake support until I found a better way to not introduce more bugs to genuine DS users. Sorry.

(12-08-2015, 11:10 PM)biteycat Wrote: [ -> ]Here's the text report requested. Thanks for your work!

It's empty and a DualShock so it's not needed. Thanks anyways Laugh