..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-08-2015, 01:37 AM)tbone255 Wrote: [ -> ]Imo, I think there needs to be a whole website for this thread. It would be more useful, because there would be a page for everything. Forums, update page, download page, etc. What do you guys think?

ALSO: I used one controller and it works. But when I plug in another controller, the led of the controller will flash like it's supposed to, but wont get detected in an emulator like snes and then either turn off or stay solid. I havent tested this in other emulators, but i will and i will get back to you. Do I need to run the driver install and select the second controller (the one thats not working) and hit install again?

And who's gonna maintain the site? Rolleyes

If you wanna use more than one controller you have to select them in the driver installer too ofc.! Else it will never work.
(12-08-2015, 11:30 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]And who's gonna maintain the site? Rolleyes

If you wanna use more than one controller you have to select them in the driver installer too ofc.! Else it will never work.

So do I have select both again, if i already installed it for one? Or can i just install again and select the new one and be able to use both? Thanks for the reply!
(12-08-2015, 11:55 PM)tbone255 Wrote: [ -> ]So do I have select both again, if i already installed it for one? Or can i just install again and select the new one and be able to use both? Thanks for the reply!

Doesn't matter, the existing one will be skipped if no changes are necessary. Just plug 'em both in.
Nefarius, I saw on your Github the HIGH CPU usage problem. I am running a skylake i7-6700k. scpservice uses between 60-80% of my CPU. Please fix this as soon as you're able.
NEfarius you might want to set the notification app so that it doesn't show up in alt-tab menu, this should work: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/35707...m-switcher

(12-09-2015, 12:03 AM)Big Yehudah Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius, I saw on your Github the HIGH CPU usage problem. I am running a skylake i7-6700k. scpservice uses between 60-80% of my CPU. Please fix this as soon as you're able.

On newest release I don't have this problem any more: https://github.com/nefarius/ScpServer/re...15342-BETA
(12-09-2015, 12:03 AM)Big Yehudah Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius, I saw on your Github the HIGH CPU usage problem. I am running a skylake i7-6700k. scpservice uses between 60-80% of my CPU. Please fix this as soon as you're able.

Shouldn't occur anymore on the latest version, please always include which version you're running...
Did you update it just a ferw minutes ago? I'll check the beta.
(12-09-2015, 12:11 AM)Big Yehudah Wrote: [ -> ]Did you update it just a ferw minutes ago? I'll check the beta.

Nope, as it's stated on GitHub a day ago.
(12-08-2015, 11:58 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't matter, the existing one will be skipped if no changes are necessary. Just plug 'em both in.

Ok thanks for the fast reply! And thanks for continuing Scarlets project
the beta fixes it. Thanks Nefarius your hard work is appreciated.