..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-10-2015, 10:52 PM)PMR1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Nefarius,

Great that you have picked up where Scarlet Crush left off.

I am currently using the last version of the original scp (1.2.2.175 update) with a DS3 sixaxis forF1 2015 but although I have selected axis control in the game it does not respond to controller movement.

I am not sure whether Scarlet Crush ever got so far as implementing this, but does your development enable use of the axis controls?

Many thanks.

Not yet but it's on the road-map.
I think it would be cool if we could (as an option) "unplug" the x360 controller created by ScpToolkit everytime we turn off the DS3 or DS4 controller to make it behave like a real xbox360 controller
(12-10-2015, 07:01 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, you should be able to just install the second controller in another run, sharing the cable. But how do you test them both with only one cable? Using Bluetooth?

Yes, I am trying to use them both via bluetooth. I can get one connected wirelessly just fine and verify that it is working. But then when I try to install the second one (via the installer with only the DS3 option selected) weird stuff starts happening. The first controller still shows as connected, and in control panel when I go to test the controller it shows up, but nothing registers, no button presses or analog stick movement. The controller is still on and connected though.
It s about 6 monthes i'm using these drivers and since then i m having nothing but problems with it. No way they can work on Xp, each time i restart the computer i must uninstall amd reinstalll the drivers, and even so sometimes they don t work anyway. On Windows 7 they work better but i need to use continuously the reset button on the ds3 pad because the joypad stop frequently to function, sometimes even after a few seconds i resetted the pad and the pad started to work again it stop to work and it needs to be resetted. They seem terrible. i also tried with the latest version. the DS3 seems to be recognized but it doesn't work at all. At least the older version worked sometimes. Also, using the gamepad analyzer NO hid-report.dump.txt etc etc is created.
(12-12-2015, 02:52 PM)nessuno999 Wrote: [ -> ]It s about 6 monthes i'm using these drivers and since then i m having nothing but problems with it. No way they can work on Xp, each time i restart the computer i must uninstall amd reinstalll the drivers, and even so sometimes they don t work anyway. On Windows 7 they work better but i need to use continuously the reset button on the ds3 pad because the joypad stop frequently to function, sometimes even after a few seconds i resetted the pad and the pad started to work again it stop to work and it needs to be resetted. They seem terrible. i also tried with the latest version. the DS3 seems to be recognized but it doesn't work at all. At least the older version worked sometimes. Also, using the gamepad analyzer NO hid-report.dump.txt etc etc is created.

Well, since I started my fork just about 5 month ago I wonder how you could use them without a time machine Biggrin My fork doesn't support Windows XP either, as stated on the project site. If you own and use a Sony DualShock controller, the Gamepad Analyzer is taboo for you since it's designed for any other gamepad but the DualShock, so no surprise you get an empty file.

Since you also didn't provide any logs I can only poke into the air guessing what may be the problem, so... back to hibernation for me Tongue
some question for the pro nerds:

do i need the "HID compatible gamecontroller" at the device manager under "human interface devices"?
because after i disabled it, DarkSouls and ShadowComplex Remastered finally found my DS3 Controller. Even my issue with the monitor/hibernate seems gone, because it powers-off after 5min as it should WITHOUT disconecting my controller.
Very nice work! The DS3 controller is now fully functional in my PC, and connected via Bluetooth. The USB Game Controller also lists it as XBOX 360 controller and I can see it working. However my games do not recognise the controller actions for some reason.

If it helps, I also have plugged in the actual XBOX 360 Controller as well and I used Motionjoy before, but I have completely uninstalled it before installing Scp Toolkit.
^^NOPE, Its not fully functional, The motion sensor (sixaxis) function is not implemented yet.
(12-12-2015, 07:44 PM)coolbean Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice work! The DS3 controller is now fully functional in my PC, and connected via Bluetooth. The USB Game Controller also lists it as XBOX 360 controller and I can see it working. However my games do not recognise the controller actions for some reason.

If it helps, I also have plugged in the actual XBOX 360 Controller as well and I used Motionjoy before, but I have completely uninstalled it before installing Scp Toolkit.

Could it be that the DualShock is registered as 2nd controller by the system and therefore not usable in-game?
Just switched over to using this from MotionJoy, and I have to say, everything seems awesome, it all setup and runs perfectly, the only issue I am having is with Bluetooth. I've used Bluetooth with my controller before via MotionJoy, and it worked fine. But no matter what I have done with this tool, I cannot get Bluetooth to work at all. It says it's installed, yet when I unplug the controller, none of the lights stay on. I press the PS button, and they will start blinking, but never manage to connect.

I know that I have got to be missing some step somewhere, I just can't for the life of me figure out what it is that I could be doing wrong.

Any chance I could get some help with this? It would be greatly appreciated.