..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How should my DS3 be showing up in device manager?  When it's plugged in it shows up as PLAYSTATION®3 Controller under libusbK USB devices, but when I unplug it, it shows up under Human Interface Devices as "HID-compliant game controller". 

Does this mean it installed correctly? Is everything working as it should?
Unfortunately in gamepad analyzer when I click on open device it crashes!
the latest version Gamepad Analyzer closes in step two.
I suffer from input lag when I connect my DualShock 3 through my bluetooth dongle , any solution?
I wiped the old SCP as best as I could and got your thing, it's not working for me. I followed the directions, windows reports that there is a 360 controller there but none of the buttons or sticks do anything in the gamepad test.

Windows 8, genuine DS3.

Reset and it works. That's always the solution, isn't it?
So I just loaded the Application and it works fine except now my usb mouse and usb keyboard will not work. Was wondering if you have any ideashow to fix this.
Just posting this here. I'm using the Gold Dualshock 4 controller and I managed to make it pair with my BT 2.0 dongle after running the program. Not sure but has there been a change in design?

EDIT: Also, I'm running on Windows 10.
Is there a way to use ds4 native driver on a ds3 ?
I heard Some pc games(batman arkham knight,cod:bo3,madmax,mgsvpp,rocket league....) support native ds4 controller,and show ds4 button prompts.
(12-14-2015, 10:33 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately in gamepad analyzer when I click on open device it crashes!

For some weird reason Github mixed up my last two releases; this is the newer one with the crash-fix included!
(12-15-2015, 04:48 AM)crowhound Wrote: [ -> ]So I just loaded the Application and it works fine except now my usb mouse and usb keyboard will not work. Was wondering if you have any ideashow to fix this.

Congratulations, you overwrote your mouse and keyboards drivers by selecting nonsense in the installer; get a mouse of a different brand and pray that the Uninstall-button fixes it. If not, install and run the Clean Wipe utility. If that doesn't help, revert the changes in your Device Manager by hand. And if that doesn't help; system restore point.