..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-14-2015, 11:40 PM)devil_gustavo Wrote: [ -> ]I suffer from input lag when I connect my DualShock 3 through my bluetooth dongle , any solution?

Possibly cheap/fake dongle, wrong positioned dongle, radio interference, bad USB bus, ... lots of possible reasons, pick one Tongue

(12-15-2015, 12:51 PM)manafusion Wrote: [ -> ]Just posting this here. I'm using the Gold Dualshock 4 controller and I managed to make it pair with my BT 2.0 dongle after running the program. Not sure but has there been a change in design?

EDIT: Also, I'm running on Windows 10.

Uh, so you have a question on why it works or...?

(12-15-2015, 01:57 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to use ds4 native driver on a ds3 ?
I heard Some pc games(batman arkham knight,cod:bo3,madmax,mgsvpp,rocket league....) support native ds4 controller,and show ds4 button prompts.

Nope.
Here it is.
And I know you will do nothing for these reports.
When I turn on the controller it just says "Dualshock 4 found" but doesn't actually connect.

It works fine when plugged in via USB, though.

Edit: Figured it out. I just enabled "Always pair when connecting via USB" and that fixed it.
I switched from the original SCP to ScpToolkit a few days ago. No problems until I left ScpMonitor up in the background (as opposed to down in the tray). After an hour of playing a game with my DS4, it bloated to 20GB, and when I went to kill the process, it was still growing rapidly.

I saw this phenomenon was reported many pages ago, but it wasn't addressed. I never experienced a leak with the original version of ScpMonitor, and I'm quite impressed with the problem with this version of it as I've never seen such a rapidly growing memory leak in my life Wink
(12-16-2015, 04:18 AM)galneon Wrote: [ -> ]I switched from the original SCP to ScpToolkit a few days ago.  No problems until I left ScpMonitor up in the background (as opposed to down in the tray).  After an hour of playing a game with my DS4, it bloated to 20GB, and when I went to kill the process, it was still growing rapidly.

I saw this phenomenon was reported many pages ago, but it wasn't addressed.  I never experienced a leak with the original version of ScpMonitor, and I'm quite impressed with the problem with this version of it as I've never seen such a rapidly growing memory leak in my life Wink

Oooops, well, missed that post Tongue I'll do some tracing to pin down the leak when I'm back home tonight Laugh
I can't seem to get the SCP LilyPad plugin (r5875) to work with PCSXR. I've tried taking the XInput.1_3.dll that is in Scarlet.Crush's package and putting it in the Program Files folder, but the Dualshock 3 Native Mode button is grayed out, and I tried the same .dll from Nefarius' program but then PCSXR doesn't open.
(10-05-2015, 12:07 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]If you could build a stand alone program beside the gamepad analyzer that translates the dinput buttons to xinput , it will be a great alternate (replacement) of x360ce.
You are in the middle of the way.

I found a great tool that does this job.
xoutput !
https://github.com/Stents-/XOutput
I wonder if the DS4 driver supports TouchPad key. (clicking, tapping, multi-tapping)
I want to play FF14 for PC with DualShock4.
(12-16-2015, 02:16 PM)kinoco Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if the DS4 driver supports TouchPad key. (clicking, tapping, multi-tapping)
I want to play FF14 for PC with DualShock4.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...ost2337455

TouchPad is ps4 exclusive for this game.
(12-16-2015, 11:28 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Oooops, well, missed that post Tongue I'll do some tracing to pin down the leak when I'm back home tonight Laugh

Great!  Here's the first report.  I looked through my corresponding log but it didn't appear very useful, so I didn't include it.