..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-16-2015, 02:14 PM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]I found a great tool that does this job.
xoutput !
https://github.com/Stents-/XOutput

Thank this tool worked very well for me.
I just got a DS4 and i'm surprised this tool is already working so well with it. Been playing for hours. However, after at first working with USB connection and having used it for a few hours with Bluetooth, things went a bit south. When i plug it back into the USB again, it shows up as DS3 *Mac Adress* - usb 00000000 None. The controller is unresponsive in both Control panel and games until i disconnect the USB and go back to Bluetooth.

Is this a known issue or did i fail to comprehend the simple guide-lines that had me using my DS3 for months?
I am using a a controller that comes up as "Genuine Sony Dualshock 3". It isn't really, just some knockoff. When I plug it in, it rumbles non stop. Any ideas how to fix this?

The controller worked great using other methods until a Win 10 update caused it to not work anymore. Any help appreciated.
Hello, I have a rather unique situation and am hoping someone can help. I am using an Evolution Drone controller ( for those unfamiliar it is a slim controller with full Xbox 360 button layout). To start I originally had this setup working perfectly on my ASUS t100 running W10. The other night I had to hard restart the pc and ever since I just have NOT been able to get the controller to be recognized as a 360 controller at all.

I am not too familiar with how this stuff works but I have attached my log files from the toolkit program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Hello, i've just installed this for my ps3 controller and it's working perfectly. But there's just one thing that's really annoying me, i have to press the start button really hard for it to work in-game. It's like this with both of my controllers and only with the start button. All buttons work normally on my ps3.

Anyone know how i can fix this?
(12-15-2015, 10:04 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Possibly cheap/fake dongle, wrong positioned dongle, radio interference, bad USB bus, ... lots of possible reasons, pick one Tongue

My dongle is one that brings an HP Photosmart printer, I do not think the problem is that the dongle is false. I've tried all the USB ports on my pc and I get the same result, the input lag of playing time, note that the USB ports on my pc are the back side. At what you mean dongle poorly positioned and radio interference?
(12-17-2015, 10:02 AM)devil_gustavo Wrote: [ -> ]My dongle is one that brings an HP Photosmart printer, I do not think the problem is that the dongle is false. I've tried all the USB ports on my pc and I get the same result, the input lag of playing time, note that the USB ports on my pc are the back side. At what you mean dongle poorly positioned and radio interference?

Get an USB extension cord and place the dongle somewhere within the line of sight with you and the controller. I had issues with my brand new dongle placed at the front of the PC and still had lag like hell. Since I put the dongle up my shelf with an USB repeater cable it works perfectly.
Hey Nefarius.

How goes with the developing of making PLAYSTATION 3 Conteroller-PANHAI work on Bluetooth?
My offer with another donation still stands when it works.

Can i help you in any matter?

Best regards,
Woodypower
I have some problem with windows 10:I have installed it, but when i go into setting, and select DS3->led->custom->only led 1, it still continue to flash all the 4 leds, instead to continue to keep only the first one.
Also it seems like that i can't use the controller with my games
I'm on win8 x64 with version SCP 1.6206.15349 and BT dongle Soundbot SB340. the installation process was very straight forward and easy. The only issue I'm having is that there's no vibration feedback when playing PC games, currently The Evil Within. However it does vibrate when using the Steam control identifier... Also, the new settings that I set in Settings Manager won't get carried over to controller, neither through USB or BT.

It was working well with Better DS3, the only issue I had with that tool was that the controller would lose it's sync after shutting down the PC.

Tried running the debug tool but it goes into error when trying to finish the log in the zip file its creating then ends.

Thanks,
Alex