..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The turbo feature still doesn't work/isn't fully implanted yet, right?
Left a DS4 plugged in overnight, woke up to this:

[attachment=58406]

ScpMonitor was in the tray so it seems the bit about it being out and visible the last time I reported a memory leak was irrelevant.

As much as I love seeing my memory actually used to its fullest capacity, I may quit running ScpMonitor for a while Tongue (it's optional anyway).
(12-15-2015, 10:04 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Uh, so you have a question on why it works or...?

Unless there's a logical reason mentioned before which I never bothered to read past 140+ pages of, I was just posting to inform people that it does work with BT 2.0 whilst the opening post and instructions clearly said BT 2.1. Would be nice to know why though.
(12-18-2015, 06:00 PM)galneon Wrote: [ -> ]Left a DS4 plugged in overnight, woke up to this:

ScpMonitor was in the tray so it seems the bit about it being out and visible the last time I reported a memory leak was irrelevant.

As much as I love seeing my memory actually used to its fullest capacity, I may quit running ScpMonitor for a while Tongue (it's optional anyway).

Damn Ohmy Sadly I can not reproduce this on any of my machines... Do you know how to run a memory Profiler? Biggrin

(12-19-2015, 04:24 PM)manafusion Wrote: [ -> ]Unless there's a logical reason which I never bothered to read past 140+ pages of, I was just posting to inform people that it does work with BT 2.0 whilst the opening post and instructions clearly said BT 2.1. Would be nice to know why though.

Oooooh, I see, sorry couldn't quite interpret the motives of your first post Biggrin Well, how did you verify it's a v2.0 dongle? Just from the packaging or did the notification bubble say it supports communication with DS4s? Because if so, the dongle description is lying and the detected firmware is actually 2.1 or newer.
I'm running ANTS Memory Profiler now. You might not have it (expensive as hell--I'm just using the 14-day trial) so the snapshots may not be directly usable for you, but I'll try to export whatever I can of relevance to images or text. I'm not a developer and I have practically no experience debugging, but it's intuitive enough. Now I just hope the leak starts before my trial expires Wink
(12-19-2015, 07:18 PM)galneon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm running ANTS Memory Profiler now.  You might not have it (expensive as hell--I'm just using the 14-day trial) so the snapshots may not be directly usable for you, but I'll try to export whatever I can of relevance to images or text.  I'm not a developer and I have practically no experience debugging, but it's intuitive enough.  Now I just hope the leak starts before my trial expires Wink

I use dotMemory by JetBrains, they also offer a free trial but only for 5 days.
Hopefully I can still find something of use to you. If I run out of trial time on ANTS (very unlikely), I'll try dotMemory.
Hey guys, I have an issue. Windows 10 updated the other day and now the SCP Service background process never starts with windows, or at all for that matter unless I reinstall the driver. Which I have to do with every boot up/restart of my computer. Did anyone else had this problem and fixed it?
Question!

Do you guys know a Windows Game or Test Application which has the problem of "doubled input" when using a controller via DirectInput and XInput? I myself can't find one Ninja
Thanks so much!!
After 2-3 hours of just searching, downloading and just torture, your tool finally did the job. 
Created this forum account just to thank you Wink