..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-22-2015, 05:17 AM)angelflames1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Your fake one works via bluetooth?

Sure.
Mine works with v1.6.126.15319 over bt.
The next releases just work via usb.
I have an ASUS USB-BT211 bluetooth dongle. I'm too stupid to get this dongle work. It should be compatible with the software, because it used to work on one of the first versions of Scarlets original program under Windows 7 64-bit. I installed Windows 10 64-bit recently and decided to install a newer version of this program. The PS3 controller works fine but the bluetooth dongle doesn't. Any suggestions for me?
(12-22-2015, 11:53 AM)BeNeMeSh Wrote: [ -> ]Sure.
Mine works with v1.6.126.15319 over bt.
The next releases just work via usb.

Is there anything special you did to make it work? I uninstall mine, and install that version, and only PS button respond in the input tester when connected over bt. Wired, its working.
(12-22-2015, 04:19 PM)angelflames1337 Wrote: [ -> ]Is there anything special you did to make it work? I uninstall mine, and install that version, and only PS button respond in the input tester when connected over bt. Wired, its working.

I did nothing else but fake controllers are different .
OH! I had no issue like that.
For me If it connects , it will work.
Trying to figure out why bluetooth fails to connect after sleep/restart. Wired still works, but unless I uninstall then reinstall the drivers, I just can't get a connection (the controller times out). I know this has been discussed all the way back to page 85, but from what I've read, it seemed to be resolved in the programming. I am using the latest version of SCP Toolkit, and I am on Windows 10 x64. If anyone could help or at least get me in the right direction to sorting this out, it would be much appreciated.
I got my PS3 controller not to be recognized anymore through USB. I might have installed PS3 controller as Bluetooth driver as I tried to get bluetooth dongle to work. I tried installing drivers again and ScpCleanWipe.exe to be able to reset to start situation without ScpToolkit, but don't get it working anymore. Suggestions? In the meantime I also upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
(12-22-2015, 08:57 PM)nakano Wrote: [ -> ]I got my PS3 controller not to be recognized anymore through USB. I might have installed PS3 controller as Bluetooth driver as I tried to get bluetooth dongle to work. I tried installing drivers again and ScpCleanWipe.exe to be able to reset to start situation without ScpToolkit, but don't get it working anymore. Suggestions? In the meantime I also upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

I had this happen when screwing with bluetooth as well and I think I probable ticked the wrong checkbox like you. Run Clean Wipe, then restart. Once back up, run the SCP Driver Installer again, making sure your DS3 and Bluetooth are connected, and it should be working like normal again.
(12-22-2015, 09:20 PM)Method36 Wrote: [ -> ]I had this happen when screwing with bluetooth as well and I think I probable ticked the wrong checkbox like you. Run Clean Wipe, then restart. Once back up, run the SCP Driver Installer again, making sure your DS3 and Bluetooth are connected, and it should be working like normal again.
Didn't help for me - would be great to get controller working even if not with bluetooth -, but I'll try some other day again. Thanks for the reply! In the meantime developer could test what happens if 1) You have PS3 controller installed with USB support only and working. 2) After verifying this, install bluetooth driver for your dongle and PS3 controller + PS3 driver again for the PS3 controller. I think I got the situation happen with that combo. ScpToolkit Gamepad Analyzer doesn't find PS3 controller either after installing the drivers (I know that tool is not for PS3 controller, but the controller should probably show there when connected through USB).
(12-22-2015, 10:13 PM)nakano Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't help for me - would be great to get controller working even if not with bluetooth -, but I'll try some other day again. Thanks for the reply! In the meantime developer could test what happens if 1) You have PS3 controller installed with USB support only and working. 2) After verifying this, install bluetooth driver for your dongle and PS3 controller + PS3 driver again for the PS3 controller. I think I got the situation happen with that combo. ScpToolkit Gamepad Analyzer doesn't find PS3 controller either after installing the drivers (I know that tool is not for PS3 controller, but the controller should probably show there when connected through USB).

FFS no it shouldn't! The GPA only lists devices with HidUsb driver so stop adverting false info! Mellow
(12-21-2015, 03:43 AM)Trixie42340 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, i have a question (hope nobody already answered it).

I have at the same time DS4Windows which is a great software for managing DS4 (thx captain obvious^^) and your SCP Monitor software for my DS3 which is awesome aswell.
My question is : Is it possible to change the Xinput order of the DS3?
Because i already can do this for my DS4 on DS4Windows (like this) : http://puu.sh/m31WH/4faff87f82.png

But i don't find a way to do the same thing for my DS3 on SCP Monitor, so i'm thinking if it's possible to change at least the order of the DS3 with only one controller? (like this too) : http://puu.sh/m32ga/bda54dd9b5.png

You may wonder why i need this?
1/ I wanna sometimes play with a fightstick and i have to stop the SCP Service to use it as the first controller.
2/ When i wanna play with a friend on the same screen, i have to set the Xinput of my DS4 on "2" so i can't use my DS4 as first player (and i really prefer to play with my DS4 than my DS3).

Hope this is understanding, i'm french and my english isn't really perfect as you can see^^.

Thanks in advance for your answer and happy holidays!

Hi,
please if someone has an answer for this problem, it could really help me thx^^.