..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-26-2015, 12:40 AM)Seminarian Wrote: [ -> ]Merry X-Mas guys!

I have a curious issue:

One controller is connected via bluetooth and everything works fine. When I connect a second controller via usb, the second controller works as well.
At this moment it's possible to enjoy games with both controllers.

From the moment I disconnect the second controller from usb, the four lights start blinking and in SCP monitor the status of the controller goes to "reserved".

From this moment on, controller 1 doesn't work anymore as well. Seconds later an error pops up from SCP server program:

Code:
ScpToolkit Warning
-- HCI_Connection_Complete_EV failed with status: 08. Connection handle:0x000B

I've interchanged the order of the controllers and it's always when a second contoller tries to go on bluetooth that Scpserver breaks down. So it's not an issue with the playstation controller itself.

I'm using the F8T065bf Belkin bluetooth usb dongle which is listed as supported. I'm on windows 8.1.

Does anybody have an idea on what this error means and how i can fix it?
+1 to this, I'm getting the same error message (except status 22) using BCM20702A0 and 2 genuine DS3's using the latest version of SCPToolkit.
my controller only vibrates in usb mode, not in bluetooth mode.
Please advise.
Im using original DS3.
I've been trying to figure out for a while if it's possible to get my Madcatz SFIV Arcade fightstick to be usable on my computer as its originally for the PS3 and so far I've had no success. This awesome program however gave me hope and seems like it could do the trick but unfortunately my knowledge on such matters is non-exsistant and therefore I have no idea if the mechanics for the stick and controllers in things like this are actually the same.

I did test the program and know it won't work just like that but what I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to make it work? Is it possible with this program?

I used the gamepad analyzer in hopes that it might help out, which gave me the following [attachment=58484] 
HID\VID_0738&PID_8818{]

Any and all help would be highly appreciated, even just knowing if it's doable or not. Smile

Thank you in advance, Juzka.
(12-27-2015, 09:12 PM)Juzka Wrote: [ -> ]I've been trying to figure out for a while if it's possible to get my Madcatz SFIV Arcade fightstick to be usable on my computer as its originally for the PS3 and so far I've had no success. This awesome program however gave me hope and seems like it could do the trick but unfortunately my knowledge on such matters is non-exsistant and therefore I have no idea if the mechanics for the stick and controllers in things like this are actually the same.

I did test the program and know it won't work just like that but what I would like to know is, is there anything I could do to make it work? Is it possible with this program?

I used the gamepad analyzer in hopes that it might help out, which gave me the following  
HID\VID_0738&PID_8818{]

Any and all help would be highly appreciated, even just knowing if it's doable or not. Smile

Thank you in advance, Juzka.

Mine works on my pc without these drivers.  
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943711-st...v/50242026
(12-27-2015, 10:05 PM)notConvoluted Wrote: [ -> ]Mine works on my pc without these drivers.  
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/943711-st...v/50242026

I live between two countries and mostly play on a laptop so although I am aware of that, unfortunately it isn't a solution for me. :/ I do have a VIA chipset usb card I bought for my old pc (which is required for the now fairly old SE stick I have) but I rarely get to use that anymore so currently this would be the only real solution for me until I can retire from laptop gaming ^^

Thank you for the input though, appreciated. Smile
Hi, I recently purchased a Madcatz Tournament Edition 2 Fightstick for PS3/PS4. I bought it with the intention of using it on the PC, as I read that it shouldn't have any problems working on a computer. I got it mainly for use with USFIV and eventually Street Fighter V. It works beautifully with USFIV, and was 100% functional as soon as I plugged it in. However, it simply doesn't work for any other games. I kind of wanted to use it for Dark Souls in order to make the game more challenging as sort of a silly fun way to play the game, but it didn't work until I ended up resorting to Motioninjoy DS3 Tool. After using DS3 Tool I managed to get my fightstick working with Dark Souls, but not with any other games. As happy as I was about this, the buttons for Dark Souls were mapped horribly incorrectly, and I was unable to remap them. After trying to use the controller in other games there was no success. I tried using Better DS3 Tool and it simply would not recognize my fightstick as a controller, so I have been led to this program, which will hopefully yield superior results.

I used the Gamepad Analyzer and managed to get this file:
Even though I didn't expect it to work I thought I'd give this a shot with my DS1 controller that I use with a PS(2) USB Adapter. As expected, It didn't work and gave me the following message:

"ScpToolkit Error - An unhandled exception occured: System.ArgumentException: Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection. at System.Buffer.BlockCopy(Array src, Int32 srcOffset, Array dst, Int32 dstOffset, Int32 count) at ScpControl.Usb.Ds3.UsbDs3.Process (DateTime now)"

It did pop up the "Fake Dual Shock 3 Detected" message during installation, but that error appeared afterwards.

Anyways, I also went ahead and mapped the buttons with the Gamepad Analyzer and I'll send the file as well as the debug information. For extra clarification, it's an original PS One Controller connected on a generic PS(2) USB Adapter, same models as shown in the pictures.

Hope this can be of any help.
(12-27-2015, 12:56 PM)luzair Wrote: [ -> ]my controller only vibrates in usb mode, not in bluetooth mode.
Please advise.
Im using original DS3.

Any help guys?
This tool is amazing and it got my dual shock 3 working via my built-in bluetooth adapter! I'd like to thank you Nafarius for all your hard work.

I do not see the ability to custom map buttons to my controller inputs. That was a killer feature in "Better DS3". Is that possible with this tool? If so, how?
I've used DS3 Tools for years without issues, but since the site is down, and im looking to get a fresh install on another pc, I figured to give this one a try... and im getting tired of it already, cant get it to work, should I try with the old scarlet version first?

Tried both latest stable and beta with USB, uninstalled ds3 and motionjoy drivers, the closer I got to make it work the monitor barely recognized the device, was stuck on charging, i think even after unplugging.

It's an original ds3 sixaxis, it was still working on another port with motionjoy (which i got rid off as well) but without the sticks.

http://puu.sh/mcPQh/1c3d59a9c6.png
This pops up now with latest beta when i unplug/plug back the controller, but i didnt check the bluetooth option.

Edit: Welp the old Scarlet version seems to work so im gonna stick with that for a while, may give this one another try later.