..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my supplier told me that the DS3 i bought are authentic. Why nafarius tool tells me its a fake?
Sorry but this was a headache that I could not get working via wire for my DS3 on Windo0ws 10 unlike Scarlet Crushes release which worked perfectly fine the first time I set it up on WIndows 10. So yeah this may need more work to make it more noob friendly.
I cannot for the life of me get any of my 4 PS3 controllers to work via Bluetooth. At all. It works via USB but on Bluetooth, I hear the "Pop" sound as if it's working. Controller LED flashes, SCP Monitor detects it as Bluetooth device 00000000 None. Then controller shuts off and it's set to reserved. According to device manager, My Bluetooth dongle is "USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001&REV_8891". It's a CSR8510 A10. Supports Bluetooth 4.0. The controllers are fake but is supported by this software as it's working. Tested with a legit PS3 controller, no dice.

DS4 works for my PS4 controller. This software doesn't detect my PS4 controller at all for Bluetooth. Again, USB works fine however. DS3 also doesn't work with any of the PS3 controllers via Bluetooth. I've searched everywhere and it appears my Bluetooth adapter is compatible. What is going on? Running Windows 10

Please, I got these PS3 controllers for the cheap so my family can play some games on our PC. It's the only console we have that has split screen games and it's required to work wireless.

Sorry if I got the wrong Log files. Or wrong Hardware ID information. Please someone point me in the right direction. If I have to get a new Bluetooth adapter. Link me to one that works and is cheap, this one was only $1 on wishdotcom
Guys I have a little problem with windows 10 64-bit: every time that I have to shut down/restart my pc, windows will install the default driver of the BT dongle Sad
So every time I have to install them.
there's no way to avoid that?
There is a possibility to change the controller from player one to player two? Because i have a xbox controller setted to player one and some games didn't recognize that there is two controller connected because both are the player one. In monitor app the arrow to change the player is not selectable
I keep having this issue where my controller keeps disconnecting for a couple seconds and it seems to be making some spastic movements(In Rocket League, for example). I'd be playing for a while and suddenly, the controller will start to act up. I can't drive, I can't really steer anymore because it'll steer to the left automaticly. I've included some of the gameplay while this was acting up so you might get an idea of what keeps happening. I've tried disabling Rumble, it still doesn't work.
The controller is a genuine DualShock 3 controller that came with my PS3. I always used the MiJ and BetterDS3, but those no longer recognised the controller and now I've tried the SCP, but this is the issue I run into. Also attached the logs, hope they're good logs because I don't know why one is empty..

Windows 10
DualShock 3 controller included with my PS3
Tried different USB ports
Device Manager shows that it's there

(12-31-2015, 02:13 AM)KevinSlice Wrote: [ -> ]I keep having this issue where my controller keeps disconnecting for a couple seconds and it seems to be making some spastic movements(In Rocket League, for example). I'd be playing for a while and suddenly, the controller will start to act up. I can't drive, I can't really steer anymore because it'll steer to the left automaticly. I've included some of the gameplay while this was acting up so you might get an idea of what keeps happening. I've tried disabling Rumble, it still doesn't work.
The controller is a genuine DualShock 3 controller that came with my PS3. I always used the MiJ and BetterDS3, but those no longer recognised the controller and now I've tried the SCP, but this is the issue I run into. Also attached the logs, hope they're good logs because I don't know why one is empty..

Windows 10
DualShock 3 controller included with my PS3
Tried different USB ports
Device Manager shows that it's there
I'm having a pretty similar issue where it my controller seems to stop functioning after a couple inputs. It takes a while before it vibrates and then I gain brief control over it again until it repeats. Only difference is I'm on Windows 7. I've tried multiple wipes, uninstalls and reinstalls.
Hello

I am having issues using the latest build (v1.6.229.15365) with my two Sony-made DS3 controllers. I cannot get them to work wired or through Bluetooth. 

They both show up in SCP Monitor and all of the buttons work during input testing, but I cannot get them to work in any games and nothing shows up under 'Game Controller Settings' if I check it from Devices & Printers.

I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling multiple times and went through the last 60 pages of this thread but nothing seemed to be able to help me out.

Any ideas?

Installer log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w1w6541dnu13cl...g.xml?dl=0

Server log: https://www.dropbox.com/s/5n7226yxom4cof...g.xml?dl=0
how do I make this work while I have a xbox 360 controller plugged in
Ok, first of all the installation and everything on DS3 works great while wired. Am I missing something on the wireless setup however or what should i do. As said everything works while plugged in but when i disconnect the wire, all four leds start flashing. They flash for a while and then all turn off. While leds off, I push the PS button they start flashing again and I immeditially get "Genuine Sony DualShock 3 found" notification on the computer. Nothing happens however and after minute or two the leds go off again. Am I missing some pairing procedure etc i should do?

Thanks!