..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
what is wrong? [Image: d4e09eb16a5eba92ea62cd0b0889668c.jpg]
(01-02-2016, 08:33 PM)DStrifer Wrote: [ -> ]what is wrong? [Image: d4e09eb16a5eba92ea62cd0b0889668c.jpg]

I also have this problem. Every app sees the controller but does not register inputs. PCSX2 and game pad setting dont see me pressing buttons but shows im connected.
WIN10 64bit
Will there be a Bluetooth ccompatibliy fix in the future for fake ds3 controllers? I have a real ds3 at the moment but that will be used whenever my brother is using the playstation system. I bought the fake one so i wouldnt be spending so much on a real one.
Hey everyone, still new here and trying to get the idea of how to best ask for help. I've spent the last few hours trying to get this to work but finally decided maybe my best bet would be to ask those who already have it working. I've managed to get my (official) DS3 working correctly with the drivers provided, but only seem to be able to get it working while directly connected to USB. I also have the bluetooth adapter drivers installed, and each time I try unplugging and re plugging said adapter in, ScpToolkit notifies me saying that my adapter supports both DS3 and DS4 controllers.

While watching the monitor and unplugging my controller it's status turns from "charging" to "reserved" and the toolkit tells me that my controller has been disconnected, yet I cannot tell that it is trying to connect over bluetooth. I will do my best to reply quickly with any other information requested, as I know I will be missing much of it. Thanks in advance, Corey

EDIT: I'm thinking it is possible that my problem may be due to an incompatibility between my bluetooth dongle and the software. The program tells me that my drivers were installed successfully, and appears to be running in the monitor, but a closer look at the USB dongle compatibility list turned up the fact that mine was not there. (I'm using an Insignia branded dongle with a hardware ID of :USB\VID_19FF&PID_0239&REV_0112 ) I hope this added information is enough to allow someone to provide me with an answer!
Greetings can you help me with fake DS3 controller and Bluetooth please? I tried to connect my DS3 controller (not original, but still working with wire) via Bluetooth, but it`s not connecting properly, and during the connection process SCP server is showing this data on the screenshot below.
Can you explain where should i seek the problem, and how to fix it?
Thank you for answer, and excuse me for my poor English.
(01-02-2016, 10:02 PM)peronmls Wrote: [ -> ]I also have this problem. Every app sees the controller but does not register inputs. PCSX2 and game pad setting dont see me pressing buttons but shows im connected.
WIN10 64bit

yep,also W10x64

But i don`t how, but yesterday, once, after another reboot the game-pad works! But today the crap repeats. nothing is working) Reinstall this $hitty drivers a million times and still nothing....

ps - connecting ds3 wired,the same usb cable i using with playstation3.
do as i did guys. use the old program
i have a lot of issues with this new program. the old one is fine, i will wait for this new interfaced scp is ready.
maybe the main problem is win10+64 bits.
What do I have to do to get a bluetooth connection with my controller? It is recognized when I plug it in, but when I unplug it simply nothing happens. I seem to not be able to find my bluetooth icon anymore, so I don't know how to pair the controller, since I also don't find any option for it directly in the ScpToolkit.

I'm running Win7 x64 with a LogiLink BT00015 dongle.
(01-03-2016, 03:09 PM)israelssilva1989 Wrote: [ -> ]do as i did guys. use the old program
i have a lot of issues with this new program. the old one is fine, i  will wait for this new interfaced scp is ready.
maybe the main problem is win10+64 bits.

you know, that was not a problem until yesterday!) since October, when I use win10x64, everything was fine. I used perhaps the oldest version of scp, the one from video-tutorial. But yesterday happened this) I`ve tried other versions, this one was the last and still nothing.
i can t get these drivers to work and when i try ti install them i receie this message "device 176639696 is already using libusbk, installation aborted.