..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-02-2016, 10:02 PM)peronmls Wrote: [ -> ]I also have this problem. Every app sees the controller but does not register inputs. PCSX2 and game pad setting dont see me pressing buttons but shows im connected.
WIN10 64bit

You'll want to go to your task manager, then services, then find Ds3Service. Stop it running, then restart the service and see if that works. It's quite similar to a problem I had a couple months ago.
(01-03-2016, 06:33 PM)KinanEldari Wrote: [ -> ]You'll want to go to your task manager, then services, then find Ds3Service. Stop it running, then restart the service and see if that works. It's quite similar to a problem I had a couple months ago.

i shot down 'scpservice.exe' because the service you said was 'access denied'. but it didn't work anyway, instead the process restarted to run after a few minutes and it often takes a lot of CPU resources like 40-50%!!
(01-04-2016, 01:32 AM)nessuno999 Wrote: [ -> ]i shot down 'scpservice.exe' because the service you said was 'access denied'. but it didn't work anyway, instead the process restarted to run after a few minutes and it often takes a lot of CPU resources like 40-50%!!

Huh. No idea where that comes from. I'm sorry : (
I got a little tiny bit of feeling that nefarius has abandon the project. He never stop posting for this long. Guess I'll fork out the money and buy those xbox controller now T_T
(12-22-2015, 11:48 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, Christmas is coming so I should avoid the project for a few days and spend some quality time with my family, so see ya all next year  Cool I'm out.

Nefarius is a person too lol. he spent like months working on it without a break, so he probably deserves the one he's taking now.
Also, the latest update to the program was posted 4 days ago. If you compare that to the release schedule of other people or companies, Nefarius has been amazing with his updates.
If i wanted to enable the controller to wake my system from sleep via USB and Bluetooth. Which devices should i enable to wake from sleep? It's kind of weird, but there's no visible Bluetooth and no visible USB device. Enabling the emulated X360 controller to wake naturally does nothing.
(01-04-2016, 04:34 AM)angelflames1337 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a little tiny bit of feeling that nefarius has abandon the project. He never stop posting for this long. Guess I'll fork out the money and buy those xbox controller now  T_T

He's made commits 4 of the last 5 days.  Abandoned?
Ok. I tried to reinstall this stuff. Before i install it i got 2 pad icons (ds3 and my joystick) in the "devices and printers" page of the control panel, if i check the DS3 settings with the right click of the mouse i get a windows where my qanba joystick and the DS3 appear, but obviously in the properties of ds3 there is not any response from the pad, i suppose because i need a driver. AFTER i install the scp driver for DS3 pad even if the installation seems successful if i go in the settings window i find ONLY the qanba joystick and the DS3 simply disappeared, but it s still there in the "devices and printers" window. This stuff doesn t work.
Hello. I tried to use ScpToolkit with my non-genuine PS3 controller, it didn't work, but that's not the issue. The problem is that now my xinput controller (logitech f510) reports triggers as single axis, just like dinput device, instead of 2 separate axis for each trigger. I tried to rollback to original windows xbox controller driver - it doesn't help. How can I fix that? Any suggestions?
Nvm, got it fixed.