..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-23-2016, 11:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy, is it 2016 already? What a great hibernation I had Laugh

Soooooo, I'm still alive and here to bring you justice, err I mean the latest news from my development lab of madness:

Donations
First of all a general shout-out to all the donors out there supporting the project; thank you very much Biggrin I chose to not respond to every single e-mail notification since I don't really know what to say individually so I decided to post it here where interested folks can check that I indeed received the loot Ninja Thanks again!

Bugs
My main focus is hunting down and eliminating bugs reported on Github since it's just the best issue tracker for a project of this magnitude. I completely stopped responding to bug reports posted in this thread since it's way too time-consuming to keep track on a bulletin board. If you haven't already check out the Issue tracker.

Features
I shifted my focus from working on the new Profile Manager to re-designing the Driver Installer since a surprisingly amount of people are having troubles handling it correctly. Giving users the freedom to choose their mouse and keyboard as a DualShock controller wasn't the brightest idea I suppose, although, well, just no... Rolleyes Next I will merge the Tray Notifications Tool and the Monitor in one new shiny control panel with some more features on controlling the service, listing controller and connection details and so on. I also recently joined forces with the developer of vJoy which lead to a brainstorm on fixing some bugs in the ScpVBus (Xbox Controller Emulator Driver). Basically I'm working on a fix so you can use the ScpToolkit in a mixed-controller environment like one or more physical Microsoft Xbox 360 Controllers.

Updates
I bought a code signing certificate! Soon I hopefully will be able to ship signed drivers and executables to please the Windows Kernel and UAC. My personal documents have to travel from Europe through the NSA apparatus to COMODO, so that obviously takes a while. Plus the releases now include a small auto-updater which silently checks if the software is recent by querying Github once a day. You also get a shortcut to check on updates at will. For all the privacy fanatics: yes, I will make it optional to install too if you don't want it Tongue

Other stuff
I created a chat-room! Sometimes it's just more convenient to use a chat instead of a forum or mailing; I don't really have plans for this one, just leaving it there as an experiment. In the meantime I also had a look on the doubled-input problem e.g. DS4Windows suffers from when a Game tries to access the DS4 in its own. I made a small video demonstrating my fix (just for teh lulz), the code is available in this repository. Binaries and how-to will follow. Btw. yes, I know DS4Windows has a "Hide DS4" option. Since some people seem to have troubles with this workaround not doing the job I decided to at least investigate into an alternative and I think mine is quite elegant Happy

Phew, what a post. Oh, look at the clock, I've gotta go, later guys and gals Cool

PS: I didn't forget about the PANHAIs but I'm only one guy with limited resources Ninja I will certainly notify you once I mastered the art of turning into a robot, I promise!

First of all: thanks a lot for your work! IT's really fantatic, and I love how much easier is now to use my DS3 thanks to you!
second: I think that you should add this post to the first one, so that everyone will read it! Principally for the github part.

P.S. Yeah, as a programmer, let people select mouse,keyboard and audio cards it's not a great idea xD
(12-31-2015, 02:13 AM)KevinSlice Wrote: [ -> ]I keep having this issue where my controller keeps disconnecting for a couple seconds and it seems to be making some spastic movements(In Rocket League, for example). I'd be playing for a while and suddenly, the controller will start to act up. I can't drive, I can't really steer anymore because it'll steer to the left automaticly. I've included some of the gameplay while this was acting up so you might get an idea of what keeps happening. I've tried disabling Rumble, it still doesn't work.
The controller is a genuine DualShock 3 controller that came with my PS3. I always used the MiJ and BetterDS3, but those no longer recognised the controller and now I've tried the SCP, but this is the issue I run into. Also attached the logs, hope they're good logs because I don't know why one is empty..

Windows 10
DualShock 3 controller included with my PS3
Tried different USB ports
Device Manager shows that it's there

So, to solve this I had to go back to ScpServer v1.5.5724.38523. First I uninstalled any other drivers I had, Including those of the  DS3controller. So when I plugged in it was like plugging for the first time. Then I downloaded 
the older Scarlet.Crush 1.2.0.160 Input Wrapper, then I put the files on the folder "C:/Program Files (x86)/Scarlet.Crush Productions", which it has to be created. Without installing anything, I added to that same folder the files of v1.5.5724.38523, replacing and adding some other files. 

Now, before running SCPDriver.exe, you have to run SCPserver.exe. After opening SCPServer you can install the drivers like you normally would with SCPDriver.exe. This worked for me. And remember that anytime you want to use the controller you have to open (and keep in the background) SCPServer.
Anytime i connect 2 DS4 Controllers or 3 I get major Lag in Fighting games like MKX Street Fighter and Sometimes even FIFA 16 its like 1 to 2 sec lag is their any way to fix this cause i want to do a FIFA pc tournament soon

im using the latest build and Kinivo Btd-400 Bluetooth 4.0
Hi, Nefarius.

I have trouble with bluetooth chipset rt8723be from realtek (vid 0bda pid b002). All drivers are installed ok, wired connection works perfectly. SCP Monitor shows that all is ok but controller can't connect to pc.

I found that linux users also have problems with this chipset. The interesting thing is that windows drivers for this chipset upload firmware to chipset every time when device connected. Linux driver devolpers has copied this behavior and all seems ok. 

But scp toolkit driver doesn't upload firmware to chipset and I think this is the main problem why bluetooth connection doesn't work.

I maked screenshots with different drivers:

As you can see there are different HCI and LMP versions.

With scp driver realtek chipset uses default firmware which have bugs.
Is there any any solution to this problem? Can we do some driver for scp which will upload firmware to device?

This is github repo with linux driver

Excuse me for my english
Hello!
Not working bluetooth gamepad(not original) for since version 1.6.186.15342-beta. SCP monitor identifies it as a Bluetooth device, 00000000 none. In the version 1.6.161.15333-beta controller works.

Logs with different versions attached.
Does anyone know how to turn off and disconnect BT controller? I know it's stupid question but I just can't figure out how.

And is there anyways to pass through native DirectInput from DS4 controller for the games that have native support for it eg. Far Cry4, Gta V, AC,..
Hi dears,
Can any one give me the instruction of customizing buttons?
What I want is to swap Cross and Circle buttons, and map home button to F3.

I seem to not be able to make it works. Press Save changes does not work.

Steps what I did:
a. Opened ScpToolkit Profile Manager
b. Clicked Profiles & Properties.
c. Clicked new button.
d. Modified buttons, clicked save.

There are several issues I came across.
1. It sometimes does not allow me to select buttons, shows keyboard keys instead.
[attachment=58952]

2. Crashes occasionally in Profiles & Properties
[attachment=58953]

3. Does anyone know how to disable Microsoft Xbox popup dialog when click home button?
[attachment=58955]
(10-04-2015, 06:09 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ofc. I saw it, but I don't reply until I have smth. meaningful to say Tongue Which is now, try the following:
  1. Open an elevated command prompt (Google)
  2. Navigate to the Scp's System directory like cd "C:\Program Files\Scarlet.Crush Productions\bin\System"
  3. Execute pnputil -i -a ScpVBus.inf
  4. Run the Driver Installer again
  5. Post results
Good luck!

so, I used this bcause i was ggetting the Bus Open: Failed!! Message in SCP Server, and it worked but now I have to open SCP Server everytime, which I guess is better than not being able to use the controller. Is there any way to keep it running constanly/on start up and in the background or not have to start it up everytime? Thanks!
Hey, ive been using this on my desktop and works like a charm. i want to use a ds3 on my tablet, its an asus M81C, which has Bluetooth and works fine for bluetooth stuff, but when I try to install the driver, there is nothing to select on the "choose Bluetooth dongles to install", i only see my dual shock controller, and an USB that I have connected.

Is there a way to make the integrated Bluetooth work?
Hey I got a mate which is trying to attach his dualshock 3 to the bluetooth module

but when he opens SCP server it says Host address: <Error>

thanks

[Image: 8tCrnhw.png]