..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This program is *so* much better than any alternative I've found, thank you!

However, I'm having a problem on my main machine.  It seems like random button presses are being generated - for example, playing Arkham Knight, I find myself randomly ejecting from the batmobile (L1), turning on detective mode (d-pad up), and bringing up the gadget selector (d-pad down), without pressing those buttons.

I can't see anything wrong in Xinput tester or the Windows gamepad calibration utility - but the problem is intermittent, I'm not sure I necessarily would see anything.

I'm very very willing to give any debugging info I can - currently this makes the program unusable for me, at least for any realtime/action game Sad

Many thanks for any help you can give!
Okay so I installed the program and the drivers just as described. I find my dualshock 3 controller and it seems to be working in the monitor thing. But when i launch a game (Mad max, Lords of  the fallen, Need for speed etc) none of the buttons work in game. I recently used Motioninjoy but after so many bluescreens I got this instead. I removed all the drivers and files from Motioninjoy. Also my controller is a legit one.
I updated the drivers for the first time since September or so and now this is happening with my DS4 controller. I've reinstalled the drivers 3 times to no avail. Any help?
Installed the latest version on my laptop and I use a "trust 17772" bluetooth dongle, so I don't have to f*ck with the in-built BT chip. Installation was a success, I can see the dongle being detected as a libsub device, but scp server says it's got an error with it. Original controller that came with my PS3 is working fine, altough during installation it said "Fake DS3 detected", but since the BT gives an error I can't go wireless.

[attachment=59159]

EDIT: Got it working, but every time I restart the laptop I have to reinstall the drivers for both the controller and BT dongle
ive been kicking my ass with this program, ivent been able to use it properly ! im using windows 10 and everytime i restart the system the controller always turns on as if i never installed the driver/program to make it function properly, so in other words its like i didnt do any driver installation to it, can someone please help me out? wasted 2 days on this already... FKING WINDOWS 10.
(02-19-2016, 03:19 AM)squallypo Wrote: [ -> ]ive been kicking my ass with this program, ivent been able to use it properly ! im using windows 10 and everytime i restart the system the controller always turns on as if i never installed the driver/program to make it function properly, so in other words its like i didnt do any driver installation to it, can someone please help me out? wasted 2 days on this already... FKING WINDOWS 10.

I have the same problem! When i restart windows 10, i have to install again the drivers because the bluetooth mode doesn't work, but usb mode works. Anyway, I want to play trough bluetooth, So, if you o someone find the solution, please tell me!!
I'm using a ps3 controller with USB mode not Bluetooth , but every time I restart the computer and connect the ps3 USB to the computer (doesn't matter if its already plugged in it doesn't work either way) it always happens the same thing, i gotta install the ps3 driver from the program for it to function..anyone?? Please help.. Using Windows 10 pro last build as far I know.
Hello everyone, I really like this driver/software. This driver works very great with Windows 10 Modern/Metro Apps (Xbox App, Rise of TR).
I have idea for small application, which will add support for more controllers. For example dinput controllers or SteamController.
This application will accept xinput commands from Steam (SteamOverlay) or from x360ce and converts it to virtual joystick (Xbox 360 Controller) with use of ScpServer.
How hard it will be to write something like this Huh ? This app will be great for my SteamController or DINPUT controllers for playing Windows modern apps.
Someone has already posted a compatibility question with my DualShock 1/2 to PS3 adapter (VID:0810; PID:0001), but didn't post the log, so here it is.
I've finally managed to pair my two controllers over bluetooth
When i'm playing with USB it works fine
But playing over bluetooth for some reason L2 is being pressed constantly
Happens on both controllers

Any solutions?

http://imgur.com/clb5UyW