..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have this problem, I have 2 ds3 controllers, one is the original that came with the ps3 and the other I got it with the limited edition of Infamous 2 (the light blue one).
The problem is the one that came with the ps3 works fine, usb or bluetooth, but the special edition one doesn't work, when i connect it to the pc via usb it gives the notification that a ds3 usb has been connected but after a few seconds its shows another notification saying it couldn't open device. Both controllers are oficial from sony.

Anyone knows how to fix this?
(01-16-2016, 04:07 PM)fonzman Wrote: [ -> ]I have an interesting problem.
I have an old Play.com Dual PSX-USB Adaptor which appears like this in Windows 10:
HID-compliant game controller (HID\VID_0B43&PID_0003&Col01)
HID-compliant game controller (HID\VID_0B43&PID_0003&Col02)

The connected DualShock 2 Pads work fine in Dolphin Gamecube Emulator or the XInput Controller Tester from the old version of SCPserver.
But they don't show up in the game controller settings at all, and also don't appear in the XInput Tester from the new SCPtoolkit!
If I install the DualShock 3 driver for this device with SCPtoolkit, I get some positive and 2 strange negative infos (see here --> http://www.littlecarnage.com/dockner/_st...roblem.jpg). But the errors seem to concern the failed bluetooth-connection only .. which is clear, because the DualShock 2 Pads don't have bluetooth.

Has anyone an idea how to get this adaptor to work with SCPtoolkit?

[EDIT] ok, it seems gamepads not appearing in game controller settings is a common problem with this adaptor! But I don't find a solution for it, neither here nor in the old scarlet.crush thread. Hmmm .. I am surely missing some crutial thing here ..

bump. Is there a known solution for this problem? At least, the original thread from scarlet.crush explicitely mentioned the play.com adapter I have, but there is no how-to-make-it-work solution in the thread.
Nice work!

Can you please add compatibility for ACPI\RTK8723 built-in bluetooth?
Thx!
Hey, I've got a problem with ScpDriverInstaller.exe..
I've previously installed the toolkit, and it worked flawlessly. (great work btw)

But unfortunately I've had to do a system restore for a reason, and since then my controllers didn't work..
I've uninstalled the SCPtoolkit, and reinstalled, although ScpDriverInstaller.exe doesn't start.. everytime I get a fatal error..

Here's the full log:

Quote:<log4j:event logger="ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow" timestamp="1456245299707" level="INFO" thread="1"><log4j:message>SCP Driver Installer 1.6.238.16010 [Built: 01/10/2016 13:52:11]</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow" method="Window_Initialized" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299714" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Preparing to load DIFxAPI</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299715" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Called from 64-Bit process</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299715" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>DIFxAPI path: D:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\DIFxApi\amd64\DIFxAPI.dll</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299716" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Loaded library: D:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\DIFxApi\amd64\DIFxAPI.dll</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow" timestamp="1456245299717" level="INFO" thread="1"><log4j:message>Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (6.1.7601.65536 AMD64) detected</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow" method="Window_Initialized" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299717" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Preparing to load libwdi</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299717" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Called from 64-Bit process</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299718" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>libwdi path: D:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\libwdi\amd64\libwdi.dll</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" timestamp="1456245299718" level="DEBUG" thread="1"><log4j:message>Loaded library: D:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\libwdi\amd64\libwdi.dll</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpControl.Driver.NativeLibraryWrapper`1" method="LoadNativeLibrary" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>
<log4j:event logger="ScpDriverInstaller.App" timestamp="1456245299726" level="FATAL" thread="1"><log4j:message><![CDATA[An unexpected error occured on application startup: System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Initialization of 'ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow' threw an exception. ---> System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
   at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReadByte(IntPtr ptr, Int32 ofs)
   at ScpControl.Driver.WdiWrapper.NativeToManagedWdiUsbDevice(wdi_device_info info)
   at ScpControl.Driver.WdiWrapper.get_UsbDeviceList()
   at ScpDriverInstaller.MainWindow.Window_Initialized(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.RaiseInitialized(EventPrivateKey key, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.TryFireInitialized()
   at MS.Internal.Xaml.Runtime.ClrObjectRuntime.InitializationGuard(XamlType xamlType, Object obj, Boolean begin)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.RewrapException(Exception e, IXamlLineInfo lineInfo, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.Load(XamlReader xamlReader, IXamlObjectWriterFactory writerFactory, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlObjectWriterSettings settings, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.WpfXamlLoader.LoadBaml(XamlReader xamlReader, Boolean skipJournaledProperties, Object rootObject, XamlAccessLevel accessLevel, Uri baseUri)
   at System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
   at System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
   at System.Windows.Application.DoStartup()
   at System.Windows.Application.<.ctor>b__1_0(Object unused)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
   at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
   at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   at System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   at ScpDriverInstaller.App.Main()]]></log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Anubis-PC" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="ScpDriverInstaller.exe" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Anubis-PC\Anubis" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Anubis-PC" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpDriverInstaller.App" method="&lt;OnStartup&gt;b__0" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>

So if anybody is able to help, I'd really appreciate it..
Hi guys, first time posting here. I have a DS3 controller and seems to have problem connecting my controller to my Lenovo Z50-70 laptop running a Realtek Bluetooth Controller. I installed the toolkit as normal and in SCP Monitor, host adddress shows up as normal but once I disconnect the DS3, the DS3 shows 4 blinking lights and after 30 seconds or so, it times out without connecting to the laptop.

I've already tried reinstalling countless times, installing the original SCP Server and using Zadig as well, all to no avail. I really want to use my controller via bluetooth as my cable is really short as well.

Thanks guys!
v5 is working great but how to swap trigers i cant play with l1 as l2 i want swap it any solution?@Nefarius
I haven't updated this in a while, but I'm jw, has the PS button on the PS3 controllers changed? Before, I could double tap it to launch Steam in Big Picture mode (awesome feature), but now I can't. However I did add another Bluetooth dongle and I did updated my Windows 10 so there's a few variables that could of caused this too.

Does anyone know how to edit the mapped buttons?
(02-24-2016, 12:42 AM)olverine Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't updated this in a while, but I'm jw, has the PS button on the PS3 controllers changed? Before, I could double tap it to launch Steam in Big Picture mode (awesome feature), but now I can't. However I did add another Bluetooth dongle and I did updated my Windows 10 so there's a few variables that could of caused this too.

Does anyone know how to edit the mapped buttons?

Windows 10 has the xbox app, that "Game Bar", it takes over the guide button, you must dissable it in the app so it works in steam and everywhere else
(02-25-2016, 12:53 AM)SageX85 Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 has the xbox app, that "Game Bar", it takes over the guide button, you must dissable it in the app so it works in steam and everywhere else

How do I disable it? It was working fine before I updated to the latest Windows 10. But I also changed bluetooth dongles and updated the ScpToolkit so there is a bunch of variables but I don't think Windows 10 is the cause, everything else works completely fine as far as using my DS3 wirelessly.

Actually I am wondering if I accidentally just removed the app or something entirely lol. Though like I said it did work fine.
Edit: can confirm, I removed the Xbox app. The update must have added that "game bar" to Windows 10 and since I removed the app without disabling it, it acted as though the button did nothing. I am gonna go ahead and remove all the apps again and give it a try to see if it works without the apps. For anyone with my same problem, type "powershell" into the search bar, right click it and run as Admin (not sure if this is needed), right click in the window and it will automatically 'paste' the command I will add after this, let it run until finished (there's no real heads up that it's done), then restart Windows and you will have all apps back.

Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
Hi, does anyone it is possible to swap ✕ button with 〇 button?
I've tried Profile manager but it does know allow me to do that...