..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. I installed ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010 and it's driver for genuine ds3 for the first time (checked only 1 box for ds3 controller), it worked perfectly.
2. Then i bought myself a bluetooth dongle. I plugged it in, my win 8.1 installed drivers for it, and then i screwed up. I didn't plug in my controller, and tried to install a bluetooth driver. It gave me some errors.
3. And then i screwed up even more - i checked up all of the ***** available under the bluetooth section and installed it. As the result my mouse stopped working, because ScpToolkit installed me it's usb mouse driver.
4. I uninstalled ScpToolkit and then manually uninstalled it's drivers using device manager. My mouse came back from the dead... but that wasn't the end of the problem. In fact, it was the beginning.

Now whenever i install a driver for my ds3 controller, it always installs a mouse driver too, even though i don't check it, screwing up the actual mouse. And i have to delete everything to make my mouse work. So now i can't get a working ds3 without killing my mouse, although it worked just fine the first time.

And if i also try to install a bluetooth driver for it (with ds3 plugged), i get this:
https://i.gyazo.com/ccd7c53a1b0b901d48c5...ba997c.png

Please help, i want to play SF5 =(
(03-12-2016, 12:17 AM)rooock Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys, I hope someone can give me a heads up. I bought a wireless knock off controller. It came with a usb drive and a cd (with drivers Im assuming). I am on a laptop without a cd slot though. When i insert the usb, windows shows there is a wireless controller - but I can't get it to respond when i press the keys, nor does bluetooth find it.

can I use this tool to make it work? Are any of the steps different? 

Thank you

not sure what made it work, but it works now. i think some of this software helped, so thanks much :Smile  enjoying stuff from the couch is must more..enjoyable Laugh
(01-23-2016, 11:27 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I also recently joined forces with the developer of vJoy which lead to a brainstorm on fixing some bugs in the ScpVBus (Xbox Controller Emulator Driver). Basically I'm working on a fix so you can use the ScpToolkit in a mixed-controller environment like one or more physical Microsoft Xbox 360 Controllers.

This sounds good, I have friends over occasionally and we try to play mario kart wii etc, I just bought a ps3 dualshock controller to use in pressure sensitive titles but would be great to include it as part of the setup.

Currently have
2 wireless xbox 360 via an official reciever
1 wired 360 (this is my partner's and we plug it in when friends are over)
1 wii remote plus (via a mayflash dolphinbar, have 2 other wii remotes too that could be synced, currently they're not)
and finally today's purchase of a dualshock 3

I've been trying to use the new DS3 today with bluetooth, got it working fine in the modded lillypad plugin, but it acts weird when the other controllers are on, it doesn't seem to assign itself to a controller number slot like an xbox controller would, I have ticked the setting always unplug virtual controller and skip occupied gamepad slots.... is this kind of correct?

Not sure what the ideal situation would be, I guess for games to intelligently know and display Playstation controller buttons in game for that pad (eg 4 player castle crashers) I also use xpadder for some other emulators so would be handy If it was picked up just like other xbox pads and just worked like any other controller in positions pad 1 or pad 2 would be (xpadder autoprofiles assigned to pads 1 and 2).

I think I just want it to behave like an xbox pad in all games except select PCSX2 games that require pressure sensitivity Tongue that may be better achieved through using pcsx2Bonus to apply specific configuration to use lillypad scp for pad
Hello this is my first post Sad first of all thanks for the awesome work you're doing here with this awesome tool which i belive is one of the best tools for ps3 controllers.

Well, i have been using this app for several years now but just recently i installed the lastest release of this tool to give it a try, everything was going awesome until i had to charge my controller, it wont charge, i tried rolling back to the old but it wont help, it works just fine i can pair it and use it no probs, but when i plug it in it wont charge i can still use it as a wired controller as it hows like it is pluged in, but i repeat, it just wont charge, strange thing here is that i can charge another controller that i have using the same cable.
 [Image: DYkNlil.png]

i have tried using different cables, reinstalling the tool, rolling back to old drivers. i'm using geniune controllers on windows 10 any help is much appreciated, thanks Smile
-Deleted-
Driver installer won't install, windows 8.1, Goes through setup process then when it ask me to run the driver installer i get this.
Code:
A fatal error occured. Consult the logs for details

http://pastebin.com/sRc3cuZ2
Hello guys, I have a few problems:

I installed the toolkit yesterday, and made my PS3 Gamepad to work nice, also with Bluetooth.
Today I noticed that Bluetooth was not working anymore and, after an entire afternoon trying to fix it, I just gave up and decided to uninstall then re-install everything (uninstalled drivers too).

So I reinstalled the toolkit and the bluetooth + controller drivers but now ScpServer just don't recognize the pc Host Address nor the controller.
EDIT: It says Disconnected on both Host Address and Pad 1

I uninstalled and reinstalled drivers multiple times, but still not working.

The driver uninstall/install complete without errors and I already checked if the service is running.

In the afternoon (because of frustration) I also tryed to make it work with MotionInJoy, but I think I've uninstalled it and all related drivers.

Any idea on how to fix? Thanks in advance
Hi,

I would like to check if any of you has run into the same issue today.

I have been using a couple of fake controllers for (two months now) connected to the USB, up to yesterday night.

Today when I came back from work I tried plugging one of them, and after a few second I got a BSOD. It kept happening, after a couple of restarts on different USB ports, so I figured it could be that the controller had broken, however, when I tried the other controller I got the exact same result.

I ran the wipe utility, and then nothing would happen after connecting the controllers, but as soon as I reinstalled the driver, the BSOD was back, without even plugging it out and it again. I tried uninstalling and downloading the latest version of WinSCP to do a fresh install, but it did not work.

I noticed that Win 10 was asking for a restart to finish install updating, so maybe actually  Win10 installed something that made this stop working.

Have any of you seen this behavior?

Cheers,

A
Just been following the github issues and commits, nefarius has a totally new driver package set up that seems awesome, If it's a complete change I'm sure it'd be time to 'write off' any existing issues and see how the new version goes. seeing how long this thread has become too, I wouldn't be against a "SCPToolkit 2" do-over (if the changes are as different as they seem)
Would anyone happen to know why it detects the controller and everything just fine but it dosen't detect the button presses and joystick movements?

I tried it with another controller and it works fine, but i wanna use the one i've been using for awhile since the rumble works. My controller just randomly stop working the other day with scarlet crush stuff, so i tried this to see if it was scarlet crush software and the same issue.

Windows 8.1 had no issues at all since the other day. I have a feeling it's somthing in my registray. I hope i don't have to reinstall windows to get this issue fixed.