..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pro Ex Mini for PS3 wired controller, purchased on amazon.

Here is the gamepad analyser dump file!

Cheers

p.s. i posted a dump file ages ago for this same controller, but didn't hold down any of the buttons then  Blink
This version should be fine!
Ok I did a new windows install recently so installed the latest newest version of this driver. How can i test if rumble is working? when I open profile I can not click on any of the items like Rumble or other settings. I also noticed the systray seems useless I can not open up anything on it. The profile shows all buttons work even in Bluetooth mode but where is the other monitor features? Check what address it is on and the charge status I can not figure any of this out.
Hi. First of all, I'd like to thank you Nefarius for your great job. Sadly I've to use Motioninjoy, because it's the only way to use PS Move without annoying Windows pairing. You can visit this site http://forum.quackvr.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&t=98 to see how I connected Move to PC and emuleted it as Razer Hydra. I also use Sixaxis to emulate axis x and z of second Hydra. (Tutorial is in polish language, but you have all necessary files in links). It works quite cool, but it require Motioninjoy and ppJoy, so we can see bluescreen from time to time and drivers are pretty out of date. It'd be awesome if Nefarius added support for PS Move Api in his project. Especially that, VR is more and more popular and Move is still the best motion controller.
(03-21-2016, 01:21 AM)gladiusz Wrote: [ -> ]and Move is still the best motion controller.
Did you also get motion tracking through PSEye cam working? Cause without it the Move isn't the best motion controller.
Yes, I did. It require CL Eye drivers which are actually paid and only 32 bit. PS3EYEDriver from PS Move Api is 64 bit and it's free.
This works really great and I'm glad I found it, but I'm having a slight problem. I was hoping to finally get to use Bluetooth, as MotionInJoy wouldn't detect my dongle (Among other ways of not working...), and regular SCP DS3's Bluetooth driver seems to do nothing, but when I set the driver installer to install for my dongle ("Ralink_RT3290_Bluetooth_01", built into my computer), when I run the installation, my laptop BSoD's. I can still use the controller wired (It took me a while to figure out why it was blue screening, but I finally installed it without the Bluetooth driver and it worked.), but I would like to use it wirelessly if possible, and I'm not trying to go out and buy a bluetooth dongle for a computer that comes with one.
Hey hey!

Yes, I'm still here! Biggrin No worries.

Just a quick update since it's gotten fairly quiet since the last release: major obstacles have been overcome!

What does that mean in detail? Well first of all I am now finally a proud owner of a code signing certificate powered by Certum. I got it within 2 days! Can highly recommend them. Now why should you care about this? Since an official certificate (thanks, Microsoft Huh ) is required to publish so-called Kernel-Mode Drivers (which the ScpVBus.sys is) I had to get one in order to be able to fix/update the one released by Scarlet-Crush about 3 years ago.

Virtual Bus aka Xbox 360 Controller emulator enhancements

So why should you care? The original (speaking; the one published by Scarlet.Crush) had a nasty bug included; when being used, you can not reliably use the ScpToolkit in conjunction with real physical Xbox 360 controllers or even other XInput-compatible hardware. This I was able to track down and fix. So now you will be able to mix as many different controllers as you want and they will life in harmony serving you in your gaming needs Biggrin I also implemented detection of the "real" player index assigned in the connection order of the controllers, meaning that if your first player uses an actual X360 controller, player 2 using a DualShock will now correctly get slot 2 assigned. Even with the X360 wireless controllers. Sweet. 

Another issue (multiple issues in reality) where that some users reported BSODs using the drivers. I managed to fix those too so the VBus driver is now also more robust. And who likes system crashes anyways?  Laugh

Driver Installer enhancements

Due to the shocking amount of people screwing up their system I decided to completely re-write the Driver Installer and dumb it down as much as possible. This means some sacrifices for users of exotic hardware but what can you do. Giving Windows-Users freedom and powers apparently was a very bad idea Laugh (sarcasm included)

Fake Controllers aka PANHAIs

Didn't really have much time to pick this topic up once more. Did gather a lot more Bluetooth knowledge in the mean time though. Once changes mentioned above have been published I will look into this topic again. Promised. Remember; one-man-lab Cool

USB driver changes

Since switching from WinUSB.sys to libusbK.sys added virtually no benefits (other than using up more space in the setup) and maybe even introduced additional bugs the upcoming release will switch back to WinUSB.sys and keep using it. This will require all controllers and Bluetooth dongles to be re-installed, so sorry in advance Blush

Oh, and I need more sleep but that's a problem on my end Laugh Thanks to all the donors, your support is very much appreciated Happy

Right, stay tuned, over and out.
Alright, sweet, I'ma go check this out ASAP, thanks! I'm going to assume it's a development build, correct?
EDIT: I can't find it... I've even tried snooping around your github profile; No dice.
I can't get bluetooth to work on my genuine DS3 controller. It works flawlessly on USB but after countless driver installations, clean wipes and pc restarts whenever I try bluetooth the controller's lights will either flash until it disconects for being idle or not turn on at all although the tray app says the controller is detected. 

Whenever I connect via bluetooth SCP Monitor displays "Bluetooth 00000000 None" and the input won't work.  Wacko

I only managed to magically pair it twice, however R1, R2, L1 and L2 wouldn't work and wasn't able to connect the controller again after restarting the PC..

Any help is appreciated, thanks! Here's a debug log.
(03-22-2016, 02:56 AM)LanHikariDS Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, sweet, I'ma go check this out ASAP, thanks! I'm going to assume it's a development build, correct?
EDIT: I can't find it... I've even tried snooping around your github profile; No dice.

There is no release (yet) but you can clone and compile the sources by your own anytime if you want to check the progress.