..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-22-2016, 11:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]There is no release (yet) but you can clone and compile the sources by your own anytime if you want to check the progress.

Ah. You said you'd fixed some of the issues, and made a new installer, so I assumed you meant they were already released. Well, I shall wait. Am I right to assume that connecting it via bluetooth (once the controller is synced to my computer, of course) is the same as connecting it to a console? Also, is there a way to disable the automatic updater? I swear, it only ever pops up when I'm doing something in fullscreen, and kicks me out of it. (And Metal Gear Rising doesn't pause when it loses focus, mind you ;-; )
I would like this to know as well. Is there a way to disable the updater?
When I'm startking Kodi to watch a movie, the updater goes out of Kodi. very annoying.

I was looking in startup programs but I didn't find it!
(03-23-2016, 08:24 AM)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: [ -> ]I would like this to know as well. Is there a way to disable the updater?
When I'm startking Kodi to watch a movie, the updater goes out of Kodi. very annoying.

You have to remove it from the registry/switch it off in msconfig(in startup tab) and disable the task scheduler entry as well(look in active tasks). I really hate how apps install that **** behind my back, so the first thing I did was remove it.
(03-23-2016, 02:11 PM)FlatOut Wrote: [ -> ]You have to remove it from the registry/switch it off in msconfig(in startup tab) and disable the task scheduler entry as well(look in active tasks). I really hate how apps install that **** behind my back, so the first thing I did was remove it.

It was a mistake; I simply didn't read the Advanced Installer documentation well enough and released it with the modal dialog popping up even if there is no new version. I fixed this a long time ago in the repository; all future releases will shut up, I promise Tongue I will also look into an option for the end user to disable it via convenient GUI switch, just don't know yet how to implement it.

(03-23-2016, 08:24 AM)Cowboy_Henk Wrote: [ -> ]I would like this to know as well. Is there a way to disable the updater?

There is a Scheduled Task installed you can disable or remove as a quick fix. The task is called ScpUpdater.

(03-23-2016, 04:16 AM)LanHikariDS Wrote: [ -> ]Ah. You said you'd fixed some of the issues, and made a new installer, so I assumed you meant they were already released. Well, I shall wait. Am I right to assume that connecting it via bluetooth (once the controller is synced to my computer, of course) is the same as connecting it to a console? Also, is there a way to disable the automatic updater? I swear, it only ever pops up when I'm doing something in fullscreen, and kicks me out of it. (And Metal Gear Rising doesn't pause when it loses focus, mind you ;-; )

I always include a link in my postings if I'm talking about an actual release, just FYI.
Hello, I am having difficulties with Bluetooth on DS3. I am running a MacBook Pro Retina 13 inch on Windows 10, with the latest version of your software. USB works fine, however Bluetooth doesn't. On SCP Monitor, it says "Host Address: <Error>.

Help would be appreciated, thanks.
Sooooo errr. Not to sound like a broken record or anything, but I was just wondering how the progress on the button activation threshold feature has been coming along.  Rolleyes Laugh
Im trying to connect via bluetooth. It just flashes, on the PC it says DS4 controller found, but the controller never fully connects. Light turns off.

Id there something I need to do? It paired fine prior to installing scptoolkit.

BT Adapter
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_21E8&REV_0112

Its the medialink adapter.
I picked up a BT400 yesterday and im getting the same results.

I turn on the controlller, it flashes, popup says 'Sony DualShock 4 found'. Then the light turns off and doesn't pair.
Hi guys.  

First of all thank you to the developers of this great tool!  I finally managed to get my DS3 controller working on bluetooth so Im happy Smile

I have one question though, and Im confused as to how the functionality of this application works:

The ScpToolkit Profile Manager:

I assume it has to (somehow) reconfigure buttons, but I can't get it to work...

1. Firstly I create a new Profile and rename it, restart application to apply the renamed profile (currently, it doesnt seem to apply without a restart).
2. Then after restarting application, I then select this profile, and then try to change button mappings, which is where Im stuck.
- What I tried to do was remap (swap) Circle and Cross:
    When I remapped Circle to Cross, and Cross to Circle, only the Circle was mapped correctly to Cross, or Cross was mapped correctly to Circle INDIVIDUALLY... BUT not when I try to enabled BOTH at the same time. When both are enabled at the same time, when I press Circle, or Cross, both will still activate on Circle (and not the my expected understanding of the mapping to swap them, when I press Circle -> Cross needs to activate AND Cross -> Circle). 

I can not do straight swap with the application no matter what I try.  I do not want two buttons doing the same functionality, which is what I currently have....  Where does this application store its settings? In a file or in the DB, will I be able to read the contents, and see if I can manually change it?

I assume that when we map buttons here, they will be applied to the Windows controller configuration (so that it works in every game), so its a great tool, if it can work!

Thanks
Hey nefarius, thanks for keeping this excellent tool going and in active development!

I hit an issue a day or two back trying to get a genuine PS3 controller to work with my new laptop. A couple days ago I installed SCP Toolkit and used the controller that I had been using on my desktop (with SCP Toolkit) via USB cable and it worked fine. I then decided I wanted to use a second genuine PS3 controller for the laptop and return the first one to the desktop, to save swapping cables around whenever I wanted to play on one or the other.

With the second controller plugged in (and the first disconnected), it showed up in the legacy monitor app as a second controller. It still registered all the inputs on the monitor, but only the X button would work in-game. I ran the CleanWipe utility, which gave me a lovely BSOD on the laptop so I have no idea if it managed to remove anything, and uninstalled SCP before doing a 'clean' install. (I had also deleted the installation folder which remained after the uninstall.)

Now, however, the DS3 is showing up correctly as controller 1, the legacy monitor is showing that all the inputs are being read properly with no issue - it even connects via Bluetooth to my laptop which is great - but none of my games are reading the input from the controller. I haven't changed any of the game settings (these are Steam games btw) but there seems to be no communication between them and SCP.

Any ideas? Can provide more detailed info if you require. Thanks!