..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone please tell me how to access the profiler?  I just need to change a few button assignments but I can't find the profiler. It's not in the scp directory but I see that others seem to be accessing it. Sorry for the noob question but I've searched everywhere I can think of (Google included) and can't seem to find an answer. Thanks for any assistance.
(04-04-2016, 09:52 PM)ddbcall Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone please tell me how to access the profiler?  I just need to change a few button assignments but I can't find the profiler. It's not in the scp directory but I see that others seem to be accessing it. Sorry for the noob question but I've searched everywhere I can think of (Google included) and can't seem to find an answer. Thanks for any assistance.

Hi ddbcall,

The installer does not install it automatically -- you have to add it when you are installing.  Is it possible that you are installing with default options and need to instead check the box for the profiler?

It looks like the installer gives a Modify option so maybe you can try to do that and add Profile Manager?  Otherwise maybe uninstall and reinstall and check the option to install it.

Hope this helps!
(03-21-2016, 09:17 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Hey hey!

Yes, I'm still here! Biggrin No worries.

Just a quick update ... {snip} ...

Fake Controllers aka PANHAIs

Didn't really have much time to pick this topic up once more. Did gather a lot more Bluetooth knowledge in the mean time though. Once changes mentioned above have been published I will look into this topic again. Promised. Remember; one-man-lab Cool
Hi Nefarius!

I registered here to post and just wanted to pass this over to everyone else as well if it is helpful.  I put a pretty lengthy comment on the GitHub Issue #241 ... It includes my experience with 3 different controllers that are all reporting the PANHAI name and some technical information and debugging that I tried.  Not sure if any of it helps but hopefully it does Smile

It does seem as if some of the controllers reporting the PANHAI name work fine and some do not.  They are also pretty different in the data bytes that they are sending back to the host. Way more detail in my issue post but I guess some food for thought.

I wanted to repeat my closing question that I asked there, here ...

Does anyone know of any good 3rd party controllers that are currently working over bluetooth with ScpToolkit?  The Compatible Controllers list only seems to mention one that uses bluetooth (BigBen?) but it looks like it is showing exactly the same device ID as all of these PANHAI controllers?  I also don't really see that controller available anywhere (2012?) and several forum posts and issues with it with Scp as well so maybe it suffers from the same issue?
Thank you joshg. I'll give that a try when I get home. Smile
Something else I noticed with this PANHAI controller I am trying when using MotioninJoy or MotioninJoy drivers + Better_DS3 ... every time I try to set the host (they call "master") it seems like it successfully sets it to my Bluetooth MAC address for a second, and then it immediately changes to this bogus value.  I wonder if that is some kind of indicator as well -- something is going on where it is not setting the host correctly?  Yet it seems like it is trying to connect each time with ScpToolkit so I think it is associated to the right MAC address with that driver, so that might not be an issue...

See attached screenshot, I click the "Set" button and it goes to the Host address for a second, but then reverts back to this bogus address pretty quickly after.

Erg. :|
Hi all
I don't understand why fake controller is work with PS3, is work with Android (Sixaxis Controller), but it is don't work on Linux and Windows.
What is needed?

Linux + Android Emulator + Bluetooth dongle + fake DS3 + Sniffer (log bluetooth rx-tx ) ?
I'm using Scp with a new dualshock 3 via usb, with xpadder to use it as a mouse, and I get some random cursor jumps (cursor disappears very briefly and jumps while moving it).
It doesn't happen with the mouse.
I tried setting priorities to real time and all it does is making these jumps smaller (not 100% sure about this).
(04-05-2016, 09:12 AM)jingvar Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all
I don't understand why fake controller is work with PS3, is work with Android (Sixaxis Controller), but it is don't work on Linux and Windows.
What is needed?

Linux  + Android Emulator + Bluetooth dongle + fake DS3 + Sniffer (log bluetooth rx-tx ) ?

jingvar you are right and I haven't even tried this yet... my PANHAI controller seems to work perfectly on Android with bluetooth.  I used their SixAxisPairTool to put in my phone's bluetooth MAC address and it connected immediately and all of the inputs were recognized perfectly in the testing area.  Hrmm. Mellow
I still cannot get my PS4 controller with a Asus BT400 to connect in Windows 10.

I try to pair it after installing SCP and nothing happens. I no longer have a Bluetooth panel in my Add Device area.

Anyone have any luck? Any Suggestions?
Also my GAME-O pad works great in Linux using sixad .... see my attached screenshot in a Ubuntu 15.10 live environment.

I had to use a modified QtSixA repo from here: https://github.com/supertypo/qtsixa

It even supports gyroscope (Axis 4, 5, and 6 in screenshot). Edit: also .. pressure sensitive buttons. All of them. That's why it is a "29 axes" controller here.. all of those axes are for the pressure sensitivity for each button. Wow, this is actually pretty cool Wink LOL

Good news with this is that the source is all open I believe... maybe we can try to pick it apart and see how they are connecting and interfacing with the controller?