..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-03-2015, 06:09 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Please try the following; download the attached file, stop the service, overwrite the file in the archive, start the service again and supply the service log once again.

Ok, downloaded and replaced the file. Now nothing seems to be working...when I try to start the service, I get this message "The SCP on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs". I also get an exception error from MS .NET if I try to open the standalone server "Method not found: 'ScpControl.DSPadId ScpControl.ScpHub.Notify......." 

The controller might have been picked up by my other PC with BTH, as I am trying this on both of my machines (I've since unplugged the other BTH from PC#2). If so, do I need to reinstall to get it to work again?
(09-03-2015, 08:48 PM)kael551 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, downloaded and replaced the file. Now nothing seems to be working...when I try to start the service, I get this message "The SCP on Local Computer started and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by other services or programs". I also get an exception error from MS .NET if I try to open the standalone server "Method not found: 'ScpControl.DSPadId ScpControl.ScpHub.Notify......." 

The controller might have been picked up by my other PC with BTH, as I am trying this on both of my machines (I've since unplugged the other BTH from PC#2). If so, do I need to reinstall to get it to work again?

Ooops, my bad. You need to first download and install the Beta of version 1.5.x here and then overwrite the DLL. This should work Tongue
(09-03-2015, 08:50 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops, my bad. You need to first download and install the Beta of version 1.5.x here and then overwrite the DLL. This should work Tongue

Ok, got the controller to register with this PC again...so that is fixed. I also installed the new Beta version, and then replaced the Scpcontrol file you provided. Here is what should be the log for that....
(09-03-2015, 09:09 PM)kael551 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, got the controller to register with this PC again...so that is fixed. I also installed the new Beta version, and then replaced the Scpcontrol file you provided. Here is what should be the log for that....

Ha! Gotcha:

[Image: 03-09-_2015_21-10-52.png]

That's why the packet counter doesn't increment; the HID report of the controller is probably different from a genuine DS3, like my Afterglow Controller.
(09-03-2015, 09:14 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Gotcha:

[Image: 03-09-_2015_21-10-52.png]

That's why the packet counter doesn't increment; the HID report of the controller is probably different from a genuine DS3, like my Afterglow Controller.

Aww, its not fake though...haha its one of the see through versions. Although, I do have other controllers...I suppose I could attempt one of them? Tried the original (Black) controller...seems like its reading it as fake too. Now trying the 3rd and last controller I have, It powers off when I unplug it from my PC, but registers in the Scpmonitor....doesn't seem to be working with the BTH.....it might just need charged.

So sorry Nefarius....thanks for your patience with me and taking of the noble cause to make this all work for us.
(09-03-2015, 09:29 PM)kael551 Wrote: [ -> ]Aww, its not fake though...haha its one of the see through versions. Although, I do have other controllers...I suppose I could attempt one of them? Tried the original (Black) controller...seems like its reading it as fake too. Now trying the 3rd and last controller I have, It powers off when I unplug it from my PC, but registers in the Scpmonitor....doesn't seem to be working with the BTH.....it might just need charged.

So sorry Nefarius....thanks for your patience with me and taking of the noble cause to make this all work for us.

Darn Huh Maybe try a different dongle? They are dirt-cheap anyways Laugh
(09-03-2015, 09:31 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Darn Huh Maybe try a different dongle? They are dirt-cheap anyways Laugh

The last controller is doing the same thing. It just needed charged. The thing is the dongle works, and registers with BTH on all controllers. It just isn't getting any input, or at least isn't showing any button presses...the rumble works via bluetooth though. But, the dongle was really cheap from amazon...got 2 of them for $2.50 ...HIC is 3.0 though, so that should be fine. I'm not sure if it has EDR, but the dongle does work...tested with 2 phones and a headset via bluetooth.
Ok, last question at least for a while...  Tongue ...I have completely removed all drivers and programs....what I would like to do now is use the USB (wired) drivers, so I can use the controller, but not install the bluetooth drivers, so I can use my dongle for something else...is this possible?
(09-03-2015, 10:29 PM)kael551 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, last question at least for a while...  Tongue ...I have completely removed all drivers and programs....what I would like to do now is use the USB (wired) drivers, so I can use the controller, but not install the bluetooth drivers, so I can use my dongle for something else...is this possible?

Yes, this is perfectly possible; fire up the ScpDriver tool, untick everything but Bluetooth and hit Uninstall. After success, pull out and plug the dongle in again, it should now get installed by Windows with the generic Bluetooth stack drivers.
Major breakthrough for DS4 users in the latest release! Input-Latency via Bluetooth fixed!

I finally managed to find and eliminate the error causing the DS4 to behave poorly when connected via Bluetooth!

It's now responding smoothly and feels perfect Cool I demand tests and feedback! Gn8!