..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(04-22-2016, 02:42 AM)romzworld Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys

so i just bought this fake ps3 controller and decide to try using XInput Wrapper by Scarlet and when i run Driver Installer it just says

so i decided to try ScpToolkit and when i run Driver Installer it show this

[Image: ivvwr7r.png]

http://prnt.sc/av9447

i'm using Windows 7 64 bit
i have checked all the software requirement i'm only using USB cable to connect the controller
i've run the Clean Wipe Utility

idk what else to do..

What does it say in your ScpDsxInstaller log after getting this message?  It is probably located under C:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\Logs unless you changed the installation path.
(04-21-2016, 03:45 AM)cottage114 Wrote: [ -> ]SCP has been working great for my Playstation 3 NAV controller - no issues there.  I have an XBOX 360 controller now so I can play Dark Souls 3 in Steam.  When I connect the XBOX 360 controller it does not work in game.  Shows as responsive in Game Controllers and calibration.  I do note that it identifies itself as second controller via the LED indicator on the controller.  Is this due to the SCP reserving first controller for the PS3 NAV controller when not connected?

If this is the case, is there a way to correct it so I can easily switch between both controllers as required?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know how it works with Xbox controllers and I don't have one to try ... if you run ScpMonitor does both your Xbox and Playstation controller show up in the list, or only the PS controller?  If both can you try using the little up arrow button ("^" .. caret symbol) to move different controllers up to different positions.  Not sure past that?  Sorry I can't really be of more help   Unsure
hi guys!
recently i just bought a new dualshock 3 controller and i've installed the scp toolkit, i already installed the controller and bluetooth driver which working perfectly, but everytime i restart or start up my computer the bluetooth doesnt work anymore, so i need to reinstall the bluetooth driver everytime i start the computer. Any suggestion what should i do?
thanks in advance! Rolleyes
(04-25-2016, 02:31 PM)firezz1 Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys!
recently i just bought a new dualshock 3 controller and i've installed the scp toolkit, i already installed the controller and bluetooth driver which working perfectly, but everytime i restart or start up my computer the bluetooth doesnt work anymore, so i need to reinstall the bluetooth driver everytime i start the computer. Any suggestion what should i do?
thanks in advance! Rolleyes

Hmm you might try to look at the ScpToolkit Settings Manager (ScpSettings.exe) under Service Settings, check the box for "Force Bluetooth driver installation" so that ScpToolkit will always try to check and reinstall Bluetooth drivers on each start up?

You might also change the SCP DSx Service (Start > Run > services.msc or go to Services in Control Panel) to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" instead of "Automatic" in conjunction with this Scp setting in case there would be a timing issue between Windows applying the update vs Scp checking and reinstalling the driver.

That's at least a start -- try that and let us know if it works!   Cool
(04-25-2016, 03:35 PM)joshg Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm you might try to look at the ScpToolkit Settings Manager (ScpSettings.exe) under Service Settings, check the box for "Force Bluetooth driver installation" so that ScpToolkit will always try to check and reinstall Bluetooth drivers on each start up?

You might also change the SCP DSx Service (Start > Run > services.msc or go to Services in Control Panel) to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" instead of "Automatic" in conjunction with this Scp setting in case there would be a timing issue between Windows applying the update vs Scp checking and reinstalling the driver.

That's at least a start -- try that and let us know if it works!   Cool

ok so i've done that and restart the computer, after the wallpaper shows up there's a notification from scp about initializing host and something about dualshock3, and then when i push the ps button the notification said "genuine sony dualshock3 found" and the dualshock light just keep blinking..
(04-25-2016, 04:36 PM)firezz1 Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i've done that and restart the computer, after the wallpaper shows up there's a notification from scp about initializing host and something about dualshock3, and then when i push the ps button the notification said "genuine sony dualshock3 found" and the dualshock light just keep blinking..
It sounds like the problem with your bluetooth may be mostly resolved now - the driver is persisting and starting when you restart.

Does your controller still work if you open up Driver Installer and uninstall/reinstall again?  Or are the lights just blinking the whole time still?
(04-25-2016, 06:06 PM)joshg Wrote: [ -> ]It sounds like the problem with your bluetooth may be mostly resolved now - the driver is persisting and starting when you restart.

Does your controller still work if you open up Driver Installer and uninstall/reinstall again?  Or are the lights just blinking the whole time still?

if i uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver again yeah the controller would connect with a notification saying "plugged in port #1" after the genuine message
(04-25-2016, 07:55 AM)joshg Wrote: [ -> ]Velz is your mouse wireless with Bluetooth?  If so then you may not be able to use it with ScpToolkit.. I know that Nefarius was looking into a way to avoid having the driver for the bluetooth adapter completely taken over so that you could still use other bluetooth devices but I am not sure what the status on this is or if it is even possible.

It is Bluetooth capable but I don't use it, I've always used it with the cable. It's the Logitech g700. Good news though I actually managed to get it to work with what I believe is probably the older version of the toolkit. This one does not have the black graphical user interface, it's just the white window with the three check boxes. I have no idea what made it start working again, though  actually it might have been because I was attempting to install the Bluetooth driver and I had the dongle that comes with the mouse attempting to use that as the receiver in the system initially,  but I took it out and I'm assuming that had to have something to do with it
(04-25-2016, 06:16 PM)Velz Wrote: [ -> ]It is Bluetooth capable but I don't use it, I've always used it with the cable. It's the Logitech g700. Good news though I actually managed to get it to work with what I believe is probably the older version of the toolkit. This one does not have the black graphical user interface, it's just the white window with the three check boxes. I have no idea what made it start working again, though  actually it might have been because I was attempting to install the Bluetooth driver and I had the dongle that comes with the mouse attempting to use that as the receiver in the system initially,  but I took it out and I'm assuming that had to have something to do with it
Hmm so did you remove the Logitech adapter and then run the old version of Scp to install drivers?  And then it worked?

If so it sounds like maybe Scp was installing a replacement driver for your Logitech USB adapter as well as any other devices such as bluetooth, controllers, etc.

And if that is the case then you should also be able to do the same process with newer versions of ScpToolkit as well.  Remove the Logitech USB adapter and then run Driver Installer and then plug Logitech USB adapter back in after you are finished.  That is only if you want to run later versions -- if you are happy with what is already working then that is perfectly fine, too Smile

(04-25-2016, 06:10 PM)firezz1 Wrote: [ -> ]if i uninstall and reinstall the bluetooth driver again yeah the controller would connect with a notification saying "plugged in port #1" after the genuine message

Hmm are you uninstalling and reinstalling the bluetooth driver AND the controller drivers?  If so did you also check the boxes in ScpToolkit Settings to force DS3 driver installation as well?
Hi!

I can't get this to work with the BT Dongle!! Previously i used motioninjoy and it worked perfectly... until it started to give me blue-screens. So I'm not going back to that.
I've tried both the original (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-XInput-Wr...Controller) and yours and both seem to have the same problem.

I'm able to install all the drivers and the service and it seems to work fine with the USB. However i cannot connect to the BT dongle. They are paried as they should.
And when i check the logs i can see that the PS3 controller is trying to connect to the BT dongle but is being rejected (strange..).

With the original drivers i get this log:

2016-04-25 19:18:30.905 -- Remote Name : E0:AE:5E:6C:BB:84 - 
2016-04-25 19:18:30.905 << HCI_Reject_Connection_Request [040A]
2016-04-25 19:18:30.905 >> HCI_Command_Status_EV [0F] [00] [HCI_Reject_Connection_Request]
2016-04-25 19:18:30.986 >> HCI_Connection_Complete_EV [03]

With yours i get:
Couldn't get connection handle [0B, 20]

What could be the problem? I'm running Windows 10 and has all the required stuff installed.
This is the dongle btw: https://www.netonnet.se/art/NoSection/av...854775807/
Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR with A2DP