..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tried this out and switched the pad plugin to XInput wrapper,
Whenever i boot my game (Kingdom Hearts) i get DUALSHOCK 2 NOT INSERTED INTO CONTROLLER PORT 1
Any workaround for that?
Hello, thank you so much for making this, it seems to work great for those who installed it correctly to begin with. I think that's where I have failed, and in lays my problem... I began trying to install the old 1.2 version + update, and had no connection in the ScpMonitor, so I went in and ran Zadig to try and get my driver situation sorted out. I believe I borked something here because ever since replacing my driver the controller constantly vibrates and sends no key data.

Do I need to run the clean wipe utility to get things back to a stable state? I have refrained from doing so in hopes someone will reply to this. I didn't realize connecting a ps3 controller with Window 7 would be such a headache.

In the new ScpToolkit program I checked for updates and it says I'm at the latest version. Also, I'm using a wired ps3 controller, so no bluetooth. I also don't have a log file because there is an error when I run the debug info collector:

"Error: The process cannot access the file 'C:\Program Files\Nefarius Software Solutions\ScpToolkit\Logs\ScpDsxMonitor_Wafflefaust.log.xml' because it is being used by another process."

Here is a link to the logs I do have: https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3rxz5v058lwnj...s.ZIP?dl=0
Hello I have an issue with the drivers i think...
I have win 10, and bought two DS3 Wireless Controllers, but when i plug them in (USB) it installs the driver but says "PLAYSTATION® 3Conteroller" yes *Conteroller*, and when i install the scpToolkitDriver, it says fake controller blah blah, but it finally installs, and plugged in works fine. but when i unplug the controller it starts flashing all leds and disconnects.
when i press PS button, in my pc scp server shows that a genuine DS3 Controller is found but it doesn't connect them. i don't know what the problem is but i suppose that the "Conteroller" thing may cause problems.

Thanks in advance.

PS: my english it's not the best but i try Tongue
Hi there! Here's appeared one problem with your programm. Everything was fine untill today when I've try to connect another gamepad (fake) by usb (can't connect by bluetooth). After that my bluetooth device stopped recognize and connect ps3 controller. I've try to reinstall everything but despite fact that programm recognize and connect gamepad, none of the games can't recognize him. I can't understand what the problem Sad

UPD: problem solved. I downloaded latest release and installed Xbox 360 controller driver. And now it finally works. But still I can't understand - waaat? whyyyy?
Hi, I want to first say thank you for creating this toolkit, because it is the only method I've ever successfully used a DS3 controller on my PC with.  Unfortunately, I'm having problems after having it working with no problems for a month.  I'm suddenly getting BSODs caused by the ScpVBus.sys driver whenever the controller is plugged in with the services running (I get a BSOD as soon as Windows and the ScpToolkit services start).  

It seems like the program automatically updating may have started causing the problem. I've tried reinstalling ScpToolkit numerous times (I had a lot of problems trying to get rid of it, and many times none of the programs would run because of various errors (for example, I couldn't even run the debugger before, but now I think I'm finally back to the original BSOD problem)).  I ran the debugger under several conditions but I think the one that was said to be important is running it with the service stopped (which I have to do, otherwise I would crash), with the drivers installed and with the DS3 connected.  Please let me know if you can help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ffj4ge73gqosyr...9.zip?dl=0
I'm starting to get the sense this project has been abandoned like the original... sad, I guess I wasted $15 trying to buy a well designed controller. I really didn't wanna buy a crappy xbox controller because I hate the feel of them. They're too bulky and the buttons are too bulbous. I guess I'll be going commando and running the cleaning tool. *fingers crossed*
I do have an issue with resuming from S3 power state: The controller gets not recognized by any game.

This issue I already got one or two weeks ago with the "old" driver (the latest version of the other thread).

I did update it with the latest driver of this thread, but no change.

Maybe it got introduced with one of the Windows updates.

The curious thing is: In the test window of the gamepad applictaion in the control panel of Windows, all is working fine. Only games don't get any signal of it anymore after resuming from S3 state. After reboot, its working again.
Good day sir, I use Scarlets last update and a laptop how can I connect wirelessy using my built-in bluetooth? So I don't have to use a Dongle I can use the controller when its connected but I can't pair or use it wirelessy. This is an Original PS3 Controller.
Nothing gets abandoned if I can help it and I'm sorry for not posting more and the silence on Github lately. I'm currently dealing with three major topics in my life that are very time-consuming:
  1. Life. Private and job related issues/challenges/changes I have to deal with. Would rather do more coding but what can you do. Priorities don't always fit your interests.
  2. Driver Development. Unlike MotioninJoy the ScpToolkit is more of a framework than an actual driver which is fine if you only work in user-land stuff. This is no longer the case. Last couple of month I was obsessed with the idea of re-writing Scarlet.Crush's virtual Xbox 360 emulator driver aka ScpVBus since it's written in WDM which is a pain in the a** to extend and maintain. So I took my spare time and learned how to develop kernel-mode drivers using the KMDF from ground up. Bear in mind that about two month ago I had not the slightest idea on where to start on developing a Windows Driver. Now I can and I successfully ported over the emulation driver possibly fixing all the annoying power-related issues people reported in the past I simply couldn't fix. Now I have the knowledge and tools to do so. Now I can again make real progress. But it took time to get to this state and I'm very happy that I was able to come this far. More news on this will come definitely. 
  3. Bluetooth and the fake controllers. Oh dear. Yet another big part I still have too little knowledge and/or tools to properly extend and fix the existing Bluetooth stack so those nasty PANHAIs can establish a connection without screwing everything. Sadly in the meantime the two PANHAIs I owned died over time (or by my soldering iron...) and since they don't ship to my country I have no more gear to reverse engineer. So that's currently a dead-halt.
TL;DR: I'm still alive  Biggrin

Thanks and stay tuned.
(06-05-2016, 03:58 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing gets abandoned if I can help it and I'm sorry for not posting more and the silence on Github lately. I'm currently dealing with three major topics in my life that are very time-consuming:
  1. Life. Private and job related issues/challenges/changes I have to deal with. Would rather do more coding but what can you do. Priorities don't always fit your interests.
  2. Driver Development. Unlike MotioninJoy the ScpToolkit is more of a framework than an actual driver which is fine if you only work in user-land stuff. This is no longer the case. Last couple of month I was obsessed with the idea of re-writing Scarlet.Crush's virtual Xbox 360 emulator driver aka ScpVBus since it's written in WDM which is a pain in the a** to extend and maintain. So I took my spare time and learned how to develop kernel-mode drivers using the KMDF from ground up. Bear in mind that about two month ago I had not the slightest idea on where to start on developing a Windows Driver. Now I can and I successfully ported over the emulation driver possibly fixing all the annoying power-related issues people reported in the past I simply couldn't fix. Now I have the knowledge and tools to do so. Now I can again make real progress. But it took time to get to this state and I'm very happy that I was able to come this far. More news on this will come definitely. 
  3. Bluetooth and the fake controllers. Oh dear. Yet another big part I still have too little knowledge and/or tools to properly extend and fix the existing Bluetooth stack so those nasty PANHAIs can establish a connection without screwing everything. Sadly in the meantime the two PANHAIs I owned died over time (or by my soldering iron...) and since they don't ship to my country I have no more gear to reverse engineer. So that's currently a dead-halt.
TL;DR: I'm still alive  Biggrin

Thanks and stay tuned.

Awesome! I'm only 25% through MGS5TongueP so hopefully you'll be able to look into the vibration issue I'm having too. I totally understand how life goes and keeping priorities.