..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know how you can read the XML log files. I get an namespace error when I open them in a browser
(06-08-2016, 12:08 AM)misterDTE Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody know how you can read the XML log files. I get an namespace error when I open them in a browser

Use YALV!
Hi mr. Nefarius.
I installed an original SCP before I got here and it worked. The only gripe I had with it was there werent any mapping controlls.
So I looked online and found this forum.
I uninstalled the previous SCP and installed this one, but it doesn't recognise my PS3 controller anymore. I use it with the cable. The PC recognise it when plugged and unplugged. But I don't see in the new SCP monitor.
Do you have any suggestions?
(06-07-2016, 07:08 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]One of my test machines "only" has a somewhat dated i3 in it and there ain't more CPU consumption than I'd expect from the software. I can't make a generalized statement on CPU load since literally every system is different but I ofc. design it in a proper way by avoiding bad power-wasting techniques like polling or busy waiting and such. I doubt CPU power is anybodies main issue with the software. Memory leaks are more prone to happen and harder to find and fix.

Woah thanks. I was just wondering about cpu cycles. I'm just curious. Your software is really good. I really liked it! Well I have a new problem. Since I'm not finish trying out Scarlets and was curoius if it would worked with my Built in Bluetooth. I figured out Scarlet's Bluetooth. I followed his steps to make my USBID in Bluetooth supported using Zadig. It worked got bluetooth working. But when I try to seek Zadig again with controller connected via wire I think, I think I pressed something bad that made my "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 + HS Adapter" turn to "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor request Failed)" Now I can't seem to make my Bluetooth worked again in Dev. Manager My "Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® 4.0 + HS Adapter" was disabled so that's why I can't use Bluetooth. In USB Controller section I got this too. "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor request Failed)" I can't seem to fix it with Dell driver and Intel Bluetooth driver found in Dell's Website. It won't work. How can I make Bluetooth work again????? Tried reconnecting controller to same USB port but the problem still persist. Thanks...
Hi. I've some questions:

How i can turn off the Threshold for all DS3 buttons? In the original scarlet crush scp i have this option together to the Input Tester creating a new input mapping for each button, but that feature is missing in your version.

How i can turn off the automatic update checker in the Windows Startup?

I've a generic bluetooth dongle (USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001) which works just fine with mine DS4 in the DS4Windows, but for some reason don't in yours or in Scarlet SCP (Why i don't use DS4Windows instead? Because it let me with a huge delay input). I get the message "Sony Dualshock 4 found", but i don't get any input working in Windows control panel, games or XInput Tester.

Cheers from Brazil.
Hello,

I have a question.

I have a ps3 pad and an bluetooth keyboard. Is it possible to use these both devices with one bluetooth dongle or will I need to buy a second?

sorry for my english
(06-10-2016, 10:17 PM)Lana400 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I have a question.

I have a ps3 pad and an bluetooth keyboard. Is it possible to use these both devices with one bluetooth dongle or will I need to buy a second?

sorry for my english

Nope, not possible.
Not meaning to pester you Nefarius, just hoping to get a confirmation that it's ok to run the cleaning utility because of my borked driver situation. Not sure if you've seen my github issue ticket, but I'm really really wanting to use this controller... now 51% through MGS5. Tongue
Does this go here? I guess it is worth a shot to ask. I installed the driver on a wireless Afterglow controller and it works for a range of 5-30 seconds then just stops. Is there a solution to this?
(06-11-2016, 12:00 AM)wafflefaust Wrote: [ -> ]Not meaning to pester you Nefarius, just hoping to get a confirmation that it's ok to run the cleaning utility because of my borked driver situation. Not sure if you've seen my github issue ticket, but I'm really really wanting to use this controller... now 51% through MGS5. Tongue

I replied on your issue.