..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Freizh

Hello, when I try to install the drivers I get the bluescreen [Image: 13442242_1769494159931131_24773297415534...e=5800D546]

Why?

Thanks in advance Smile
(06-12-2016, 03:59 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, when I try to install the drivers I get the bluescreen [Image: 13442242_1769494159931131_24773297415534...e=5800D546]

Why?

Thanks in advance Smile

More details like exact Windows version and build required...

Freizh

Windows 10 and I have the latest software
(06-12-2016, 04:15 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 and I have the latest software

I said exact version. Run winver command and post the complete build number and also exact version number of the toolkit. I can't guess what you're running by just "latest". Latest changes fairly often not including betas.

Freizh

Windows 10 Version 1511 (version of the operating system 10586.318)

[Image: image?k=WurJxbAeEYhMZDfzRDSuKe6yBf3IhwA8_2rjmYq4acU%3D]
(06-12-2016, 08:32 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]Windows 10 Version 1511 (version of the operating system 10586.318)

[Image: image?k=WurJxbAeEYhMZDfzRDSuKe6yBf3IhwA8_2rjmYq4acU%3D]

Image link is broken. Du you have a file C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP? If not check this out and reproduce the BSOD. Then send me the file via some of the countless free share-shosters and PM me the link since this file may contain private information.

Freizh

[Image: 16061209350619399114306063.png]

Freizh

I did not understand what I need to send you?

I don't have have a file C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP
Hello,

I don't know how but I managed to break connection with my printer to computer, using SCP Toolkit. And I think the problem is USB or device's location or something, just dunno, I don't know how to solve it. I tried uninstalling HP Deskjet Ink Advantage K209a-z (name of my printer) in SCP Toolkit, didn't work. Uninstalled SCP Toolkit, didn't work. Reinstalled printer's drivers, it has shown later after the installation that the drivers were successively installed but the printer couldn't be detected. I made registry scan with CCleaner and reinstalled drivers again, didn't work. I went to "Devices and Printers", it showed me that my printer is "Unknown Device". So I tried to fix it with this "http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c02266743" but it didn't work too. Do you know what's the problem?

Wanted to add I have selected that printer in "Bluetooth Drivers" and "DS3 Drivers" in installation which I know was VERY stupid.

Thanks in advance.
Hi there

I just tried to use your tool to get my Sony Dualshock 2 controller (connected via Playstation>USB Adapter) to register as Dualshock 3 in a attempt to get pressure sensitivity working in PCSX2, which I've now realised that perhaps the only way is to get an actual DS3 controller which I managed to snag on Ebay for £4 shipped!).

Problem is... the controller now does not function, (an error came up saying "Fake DS3 Detected" or something to that effect) and I cannot remap it in PCSX2...

I closed the processes for the SCP Toolkit, and same effect, now trying to reopen SCPsettings it comes up with an error "make sure SCP dx Services is running!", I try to run the SCP Services exe manually from the folder, but it does nothing and the same error appears when trying to open the SCP Settings again...

Am I safe to use the "SCP Cleanwipe" utility? It will only affect what has been changed by the SCP Toolkit? Only the warning message is a bit vague and seems to make it sound more dangerous than it likely is..

Thanks