..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks man, my DUALSHOCK3 controller now works properly where MotionJoy failed to get it working correctly. Biggrin
(06-14-2016, 07:54 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]Where is the beta release?

Well, it's not that hard to find...
unsupported bluetooth Specification, aborting communication

PS3 controller:
HID\VID_054C&PID_0268\6&3234112&0&0000

Bluetooth: MSI pc2pc 
USB\VID_0A5C&PID_200A\000EA1330919

Stable version detects and looks like working with usb but no over ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA didn't work actually even with usb connection.

Could it work? Nintendo Wii remote works... i know this is very old bluetooth adapter.. horrible sorry.

Update: Bought new Bluetooth adapter. Now it does connect over Bluetooth with beta (Host etc bluetooth works) as well but it stays at Bluetooth 00000000 none.. and Controller flashing that i am idiot until it finally stops and program says something that disconnected because of idle timeout.
I got the drivers and they work flawlessly.

I see a small issue: When I unplug a controller Windows doesn't remove it from the usb devices list. If I plug it again WIndows will create another device without removing the old one.

[Image: xoh1z4.jpg]
I only have one dual shock 3, but after repeting this process a few times this happened.
This software is extremely messy... seems to be causing lots of negative issues, very hard to completely remove also.. I removed it... was unable to reinstall until doing both the cleanwipe, and deleting the driver from device manager... then afte reinstall I am unable to get my DS3 controller working, and also my PS2 DS2 controller is just vibrating endlessly! Think I will try the original SCP Drivers.
(06-16-2016, 01:30 AM)odioregistrarme Wrote: [ -> ]I got the drivers and they work flawlessly.

I see a small issue: When I unplug a controller Windows doesn't remove it from the usb devices list. If I plug it again WIndows will create another device without removing the old one.

[Image: xoh1z4.jpg]
I only have one dual shock 3, but after repeting this process a few times this happened.

I believe this is how the xbox 360 drivers work, making it so you can plug and play your controller without notifications popping up every time you connect and disconnect it.

(06-16-2016, 02:35 PM)SYNCHRONIC Wrote: [ -> ]This software is extremely messy... seems to be causing lots of negative issues, very hard to completely remove also.. I removed it... was unable to reinstall until doing both the cleanwipe, and deleting the driver from device manager... then afte reinstall I am unable to get my DS3 controller working, and also my PS2 DS2 controller is just vibrating endlessly! Think I will try the original SCP Drivers.

My DS3 controller is doing the same constant vibration thing, no controller data, but can see the device connected in the monitor app. I tried the manual uninstall process a number of times now, and have just given up until I can get more information from Nefarius. Seems to be related to the libwdi drivers. Are you using a 3rd party controller or a genuine Sony branded controller? Fyi, I tried the original SCP Drivers and they did not work, that's how I ended up here.
(06-16-2016, 02:35 PM)SYNCHRONIC Wrote: [ -> ]This software is extremely messy... seems to be causing lots of negative issues, very hard to completely remove also.. I removed it... was unable to reinstall until doing both the cleanwipe, and deleting the driver from device manager... then afte reinstall I am unable to get my DS3 controller working, and also my PS2 DS2 controller is just vibrating endlessly! Think I will try the original SCP Drivers.

I agree. A lot of design changes where involved in the recent development and other than MotioninJoy the toolkit isn't just a single driver, it's a collection of utilities working together written in different languages over different periods of time. The reason I'm slowing down on updates recently is because I want to focus on simplifying and reducing the code to avoid these inconveniences. If the clean wipe tool doesn't help you please follow this tutorial I wrote. It explains on how to get rid of 100% of the driver residuals.

Unfortunately the PS2 USB adapters aren't fully supported yet, that's why it's going crazy.
i was using the old scp service on windows 7 and it worked great, it had my triggers recognized as buttons and not the z axis when i would go into the controller settings in windows. Then when i updated to 10 it started using the z axis and switching profiles did not help. I decided to try this. I installed this but did not install the drivers since i had it before and now it does not work at all. Do i need to run the driver installer? And will this let me use my triggers as buttons in windows?? Upgrading to 10 wasn't bad and i like win 10 but it broke this one thing. I didn't need to even use the dinput wrapper thing, which is why im doing all this in the first place. ***** annoying.

also now i have your folder in my program files and a scarlet crush production folder for the old install. This is sloppy and you should instruct people to uninstall or the installer can handle it.

do i need to completely nuke anything and everything scp on my computer and just start over... honestly this is some *****, just to fix my ***** shared z axis *****

also can u explain the tray app that is the ds3 controller, it doesnt appear to have any purpose
Hey guys I have a problem with SCPtoolkit. Sometimes when i play fifa I press it to shoot and it doesnt shoot . I have to press it more than 3-4 times . also it press other buttons without me pressing them.. and in general some lag of the controller.
(06-17-2016, 12:34 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I agree. A lot of design changes where involved in the recent development and other than MotioninJoy the toolkit isn't just a single driver, it's a collection of utilities working together written in different languages over different periods of time. The reason I'm slowing down on updates recently is because I want to focus on simplifying and reducing the code to avoid these inconveniences. If the clean wipe tool doesn't help you please follow this tutorial I wrote. It explains on how to get rid of 100% of the driver residuals.

Unfortunately the PS2 USB adapters aren't fully supported yet, that's why it's going crazy.

Any way of disabling the notification popups during Windows start up? Can't seem to find an option in the toolkit, only for sounds.