..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Freizh

(06-20-2016, 03:29 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]You might need to start over.

I did the manipulation and it's the same.
The joystick is ok but not the bluetooth.

[Image: 16062009353819399114324632.png]
Hey I don't know if this has been addressed before or not, but when I downloaded the software, it caused my usb mouse to not work anymore...

I undownloaded it and tried updating the drivers, but it still doesn't work. I know it isn't my mouse because I checked it on my friends laptop.

Also to note, I found it works in my other usb ports but they're inconveniently placed on my laptop being on the right side.

So basically I was wondering if there was any fix for it? I'm not very tech savvy so anything helps.
(06-20-2016, 09:03 PM)Freizh Wrote: [ -> ]I did the manipulation and it's the same.
The joystick is ok but not the bluetooth.

[Image: 16062009353819399114324632.png]
I need to comment here for ask update that Manual driver removal guide as they can be hidden when unplugged but messing there system or this program. Caused my controller not to show in there because it was already installed even it wasn't. Same thing can be for Bluetooth Host dongle.

When you are at Device Manager please try to use next one. I had multiple PS3 controllers installed at LibusbK USB Devices section which caused errors in program.

[Image: c48fWFH.png]

And my personal problem with Fake PS3 controller (14 dollars hey).. with Bluetooth 00000000 none -error. I will try work on fix as i can get controller working with some bypassing way. Just would need learn first all what is modifications done by nefarius. #333

Freizh

(06-21-2016, 04:24 AM)XantheFIN Wrote: [ -> ]I need to comment here for ask update that Manual driver removal guide as they can be hidden when unplugged but messing there system or this program. Caused my controller not to show in there because it was already installed even it wasn't. Same thing can be for Bluetooth Host dongle.

When you are at Device Manager please try to use next one. I had multiple PS3 controllers installed at LibusbK USB Devices section which caused errors in program.

[Image: c48fWFH.png]

And my personal problem with Fake PS3 controller (14 dollars hey).. with Bluetooth 00000000 none -error. I will try work on fix as i can get controller working with some bypassing way. Just would need learn first all what is modifications done by nefarius. #333

I did the manipulation on the device manager but nothing changed.
Hi everyone, I'm trying to make my fake PS3 controller work with SCP toolkit and windows 10.

First, I tried the latest stable release. The driver installer found my controller and installed a driver, but after the installation the controller just started rumbling until I uninstalled the driver again.

I then tried the latest beta release. I ran the clean wipe utility and also followed the instructions on the manual driver removal page, and then installed the latest beta release. There, my controller does not show up in the controller list, it's just empty.

I attached the output file of the gamepad analyzer tool for this controller (it's the CSL gamepad). I also attached a gamepad analyzer file from an older PS2 fake controller (It's a speedlink strike 2) if you're interested. Can I somehow add my controller to the list by myself? Any idea how to solve my problem?

Thanks in advance, and thanks for the effort you put into this software Smile
Hi,

First of all, thank you for your work on this wrapper ! Seems to be the best solution for w10 users here.

Unfortunately, I can't get my wired DS3 controller to work correctly: I tried it with Assetto Corsa, and it's like the gamepad is disconnecting/reconnecting ramdomly. I got an input indicator ingame and I can see all controls blinking suddently.

It's an annoying issue since the driver installation works flawlessly beside the controller beeing recognized as fake DS3, wich is not the case (got it with a PS3 / Model CECHZC2E b1).

I also tried the beta version, no impovements.Am I missing something here ?
Do you automatically add user suggested controller configs
Yes. Is that a mistake ?
Announcement!

Currently there is no sign of my real-life-quests slowing down and since I don't really have the passion of spending more time on written documentation I'm trying a new approach:

Video Tutorials! 

Might completely bomb and make a fool out of myself for all of eternity but, well, you know what they say: YOLO  Laugh 

Feedback welcome (if you even manage to decode my silly Austrian accent that is) Ninja

Freizh

Hi Nefarius ! I still can not solve my problem bluetooth Sad