..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, amazing work on the tool, my controller works fine on games and such Smile

Only problem is after I installed drivers my mouse cursor changed to what looks like four dots in a vertical line and changing it just made it invisible..

Any way to fix this?
Hello! and thanks for this amazing software. unfortunately im facing an odd problem.

The thing is my DS3 controller is working perfectly with the bluetooth but my DS4 doesn't pair with the bluetooth at all, it works with the usb clable only. When i press the PS button it shows that DS4 has been found but doesn't connect to the bluetooth....

I've tried to reinstall, clean wipe, reset the controller with the backbutton but nothing....

Edit: Some for info.

I'm on windows 10 (on windows 8.1 i didn't have this problem) and it seems after i install the 360 drivers the PS4 controller shows as 2, wireless controller and 360 controller. I think that's the problem leading to incompatibility with the dongle.

[Image: AcCO5rK.png]
Is there any way to assign which XInput slots this uses/reserves? Some games (like BlazBlue) Are picky about only using Xinput 1 and 2, and if a friend brings over a 360 controller, they get assigned to 3 or 4, and we can't play those games.

EDIT: New issue. I just updated to the new beta for the toolkit, and the driver installer doesn't show any controllers, or my bluetooth dongle. When I was first running through the installer, my controller was still registered, but didn't show up as an initialized controller. Then, when I unplugged it and plugged it back in, it wouldn't reconnect.
Oh Hallo dere. I was wondering how the progress on the Analog → Digital Converter / Button Threshold Feature is coming along
Hi I started using this program flawlessly untill my hard drive died now with a new hard drive on windows 7 I can not seem to get it to work right. I have the latest update version 7.1 I followed the video and installations got all the needed files downloaded. The controller works until I start playing a game. During game play it will start disconnecting and reconnecting and then stop working altogether. I had this system working before with the version that the tutorial linked too. I also have the old stable version running on my son's computer and it is working perfectly but on mine it wont't.
hai.. not work for me...

pleass help me...
ScpToolkit installed and everything is working. But I can not find the ScpToolkit Profile Manager, the monitor only has the Imput Tester and Reset Position options.
(06-24-2016, 01:27 PM)JackV16 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! and thanks for this amazing software. unfortunately im facing an odd problem.

The thing is my DS3 controller is working perfectly with the bluetooth but my DS4 doesn't pair with the bluetooth at all, it works with the usb clable only. When i press the PS button it shows that DS4 has been found but doesn't connect to the bluetooth....

I've tried to reinstall, clean wipe, reset the controller with the backbutton but nothing....

Edit: Some for info.

I'm on windows 10 (on windows 8.1 i didn't have this problem) and it seems after i install the 360 drivers the  PS4 controller shows as 2, wireless controller and 360 controller. I think that's the problem leading to incompatibility with the dongle.

[Image: AcCO5rK.png]

I have a similar issue.  After 'upgrading' from Windows 7 to Windows 10 I found that DS4Windows and Inputmapper no longer functioned.  I installed SCPToolkit and it functions the same as JackV16.  I'm using a DS4 and no DS3.  The controller works fine when connected by USB but won't function in BT mode.  Just thought I'd report it.

Also, is there a way to get the trackpad working?  I don't see any configuration program a la DS4Windows.  It's a really useful feature when playing old PC games which expect mouse control in menus.

Anyway, thanks for supplying a solution to the problem that DS4Windows and Inputmapper seem to suffer from. Smile
How can I pair my DS3 cobtroller via Bluetooth with your Toolkit? I have a USB Bluetooth dongle with the drivers installed. Only tutorials I found on how to do this involves MotionJoy
Hello,
SCP Input seems to be having trouble with Shadow of Mordor is having trouble recognizing it. What's weird is that it knows a controller is being used, because the icons switch to X-Box buttons, but the buttons won't actually work. Did anyone else run into this issue?
Thank you.