..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You may be maxing out the bus's bandwith or power. Re arrange your USB ports and try to spread power hungry devices across different busses.
(07-04-2016, 10:12 PM)lupick Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trayng to connect my DS4 controller. when I install the driver with controller connected in usb I had a crash error. Ive attached the log report

thank for your help..

I've found that the problem with Hide DS4 and windows 10 Insider Build / AU. Looks like here is a fix:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsfsTfZnPh8
Wow mate, I was still using 1.2.2.175, but for some reasons, it stopped working so I came back here to make a new fresh install and here you are ! You da real MVP ^^
Hi there

I don't seem to be able to get my genuine DS3 working on Windows 10 64-bit. Just trying to get it going via USB without the added complexity of bluetooth.

The Playstation3 controller is detected by windows, Scptoolkit driver installed and detected it too.

I can see from the service log file that it announces when the device is plugged in, but it still shows up in the Control Panel gamepad window as a Playstation3 controller with no functionality.

Must be missing something obvious but I don't know what.
Is it possible to add support for Mayflash 3003? It creats 4 controllers under HID-compliant game controller but ScpToolkit Driver Installer doesn't see them so it's impossible to install the drivers on them.
Hi All

First up thanks for the awesome drivers!

Managed to get four DS3 pads working however with 3 or 4 the lag is pretty much unbearable. I think its an early Bluetooth dongle to be fair. Would using a later model work? Can I get two dongles to link specifically to two sets of two pads? I guess I would have to some how dictate which pad linked to which blue tooth controller?

Thanks

Tom
Hey, thanks for this set up, it works really well... I mean, it does usually, my other computer worked fine.

I'm having an issue on my computer, every time I try to install the PS3 drivers, and then choose my PS3 controller to install the drivers with, my PC BSODs

I can't figure out what's going on. I've been working at it for 4 hours, and it's been crash after crash.
**Update**
This problem only happens when I use the latest Xinput1_3.dll from the beta build.
When I use the Xinput1_3.dll from the stable build everything works fine.

Hi, I'm having problems with the latest ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA and pcsx2 1.4.0.
The DS3 native mode doesn't work and this is what shows up multiple times in the Xinput log file (XInput1_3_Username.log.xml):

<log4j:event logger="ScpXInputBridge.XInputDll" timestamp="1470515308832" level="ERROR" thread="1"><log4j:message>Couldn't receive pressure information: Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinderInternalCompilerException: An unexpected exception occurred while binding a dynamic operation
  at Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.RuntimeBinder.Bind(DynamicMetaObjectBinder payload, IEnumerable`1 parameters, DynamicMetaObject[] args, DynamicMetaObject&amp; deferredBinding)
  at Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.BinderHelper.Bind(DynamicMetaObjectBinder action, RuntimeBinder binder, IEnumerable`1 args, IEnumerable`1 arginfos, DynamicMetaObject onBindingError)
  at Microsoft.CSharp.RuntimeBinder.CSharpConvertBinder.FallbackConvert(DynamicMetaObject target, DynamicMetaObject errorSuggestion)
  at System.Dynamic.DynamicMetaObject.BindConvert(ConvertBinder binder)
  at System.Dynamic.ConvertBinder.Bind(DynamicMetaObject target, DynamicMetaObject[] args)
  at System.Dynamic.DynamicMetaObjectBinder.Bind(Object[] args, ReadOnlyCollection`1 parameters, LabelTarget returnLabel)
  at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.CallSiteBinder.BindCore[T](CallSite`1 site, Object[] args)
  at System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates.UpdateAndExecute1[T0,TRet](CallSite site, T0 arg0)
  at ScpXInputBridge.XInputDll.XInputGetExtended(UInt32 dwUserIndex, SCP_EXTN&amp; pPressure)</log4j:message><log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:data name="log4jmachinename" value="Awesome8" /><log4j:data name="log4japp" value="DefaultDomain" /><log4j:data name="log4net:Identity" value="" /><log4j:data name="log4net:UserName" value="Awesome8\Vic" /><log4j:data name="log4net:HostName" value="Awesome8" /></log4jTongue2roperties><log4j:locationInfo class="ScpXInputBridge.XInputDll" method="XInputGetExtended" file="" line="0" /></log4j:event>

Also take a look at the screenshot. Testing the DS3 in native mode in PCSX2 gives random values and it doesn't respond to any inputs from the controller.
I think something is up with the latest Xinput dll file. I have tried reinstalling the toolkit, PCSX2, and VC redist with no effect.

BTW, running Windows 8.1 x64.
(07-13-2016, 10:38 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]I have a few upcoming videos planned:
  • a tutorial on how to get mouse and keyboard working again after a goofed-up installation of 1.6 (without drastic actions like wiping the OS  Happy )

Hey Nefarius,

Thought I'd update the tool (from a really old version) and now I've lost use of my mouse.
Luckily I can remote into my PC from another and remove the SCP drivers to fix this though.

Anyway you can help me get both SCP drivers installed without losing use of my mouse?
Registered just to say THANK YOU. My ps4 controller was only working via usb since something wacky happened to my bluetooth a year ago - it would NOT let me un-pair my ps4 controller from bluetooth, or delete it, or anything, and my bluetooth dongle had a "needs troubleshooting" tag, error 10, etc. nothing would make it work. but now I was able to force your driver to install for it and it works again.

My only question is - any tips for improving latency stability? I get anywhere from 4ms-1000+ms, seemingly completely random, regardless of how close i am to the dongle. I'd never had the issue that bad before, it used to be 4ms-40ms when i was using input mapper, but now input mapper wont even see my ps4 controller, even plugged in.