..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-03-2016, 01:45 AM)maryadavies Wrote: [ -> ]I think people might want to know.

This is one of the things that the new Windows 10 update wipes. You'll have to hit SCPtoolkit driver install and reinstall it (I'm running the latest beta)

It's just a major annoyance, that's all.

Where can I get the latest beta? The new update seems to have knocked out my support and I'm having a hard time getting it working again.
Hello, i have a third party DS3 controller (looks like original) but the L2 and R2 buttons are different from the original, i mean is not the same size and when i play games and need to press R2 (for example, to accelerate in Rocket League) the car runs slow because i cant press the button like the original controller, is always half pressed for the game and for the Tester, so how i can fix this? Anyway to bypass the "pressure" function and use the triggers and shoulders as a normal button? Thanks! And sorry for my bad english :c.
It's not that hard to find, really, it's just a few pages back.
i am having some problems with this program, first my controller would just stop working at random times (could be a hardware issue too) then i tried to reinstall the program. now the controller stays in reserved mode when unplugged, which causes some games (skyrim for example) to not respond to keyboard and mouse inputs. is there a way i can remove the controller from being reserved manually or is there a fix?
Now I got a problem. I'll go back and try the older version but...now I can't get this to work with FFXIII-2. It's the only game the controller won't work with.

Any suggestions, guys?

[Edit] BTW, reinstalling the game and I installed the non-beta drivers after a clean/wipe.

[Edit again] Looks like I need the Dinput wrapper to make the controller post in that game. What a funky.. XD
Hi guys this is driving me crazy, the only one which worked is scp 1.22 on my computer ( windows 10), but the rumble function doesn't work ( actually yes, it just vibrate 10 sec after), so i tried new version but then found myself with not only no rumble, but no controller, spent another 3 hours trying to remember how i got the 1.20 version to work in the first place, can i have the bin the files so i can update directly without using the installer? ( scptoolkit) thank's
Hi again! I found in the current beta the "Gamepad Analyzer" that I analysed the PS3 controller through the Mayflash 3003. Hopefully you can implant this for an upcoming update.
I did this for controller nr1 but there are up to 4 controllers.
The only difference is the col value:

Code:
vid_0079&pid_1801&col01
vid_0079&pid_1801&col02
vid_0079&pid_1801&col03
vid_0079&pid_1801&col04
Hum i tried again and no point, the only version working is 1.2.2.175, the last beta version et the stable version goes okay,all the steps are good, in the end i press finish but there's no xbox 360 driver install , i am on windows 10 last update, i got a lot of problem to get it work first time, essentially because of windows blocking thing, that's why i prefer the old version.
Hi,

Does anyone know why my ps3 controller is only working with half my games? It works fine with Fallout 4, GTA V and Subnautica, but i can't get it to work with Alien Isolation, The Saints Row The Thid and now No Man's Sky.

Why won't my ps3 controller work with those games, is there some other setting i have to enable for SCP to work with them?

I'm using ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010 on windows 10 btw
So is there any progress on fake controller bluetooth support? or does anyone know of a way to use my ps3 controllers with bluetooth 4.0 dongle?