..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-23-2016, 02:15 AM)the_stag Wrote: [ -> ]The only way I know of is by using the SCP Monitor. Through there you can move your controller to different pads.

I'd love to see an option that allows the system to take a controller that's been turned off (e.g. battery died) and automatically assign the next controller turned on to the pad slot that was being occupied.

Yeah I know of that and tried it, but the funny and odd thing is, it kept cycling through 2-4 lol. Never through 1. So the 2 working controllers I had, wouldn't work without restarting the PC. I thought maybe there would be a text document or some way to just wipe that info and reconnect the controllers without having to restart the PC. It's not a issue that happens often and its hardly a problem with a SSD, but still a little inconvenience
Hi all

Has anyone else seen lag when connecting 4 controllers and did they find a way to fix it?

Alternatively is there a way to have two dongles with two pads per dongle?

Lastly do later Bluetooth version dongles perform better in terms of bandwidth / multiple controllers?

Thanks! Tom
(08-23-2016, 05:55 AM)TAS1981 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all

Has anyone else seen lag when connecting 4 controllers and did they find a way to fix it?

Alternatively is there a way to have two dongles with two pads per dongle?

Lastly do later Bluetooth version dongles perform better in terms of bandwidth / multiple controllers?

Thanks! Tom

I've got a Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle and I don't have any latency issues when connecting 4 controllers at once. I don't know if I'm in the minority or if my experience is the usual.
(08-18-2016, 03:20 PM)Chucky Wrote: [ -> ]1. You should make it clear that u have to pair the Controller with the Dongle in the Standalone Server first. Or document the "right way" to do it somewhere. Took me almost an hour to figure it out x)

How to do that?

It's working fine with usb but i want it to be bluetooth. And yes bluetooth driver is installed to usb bluetooth(because i don't have internal). DS4 controller.

Any advice?
If I install Scp and let it take over my bluetooth dongle, then after closing Scp (without uninstalling it) can I use the same dongle to connect a Wiimote?
Hey hey,

just a quick reminder; I'm trying to become more active on Twitter and YouTube to keep you guys and gals updated on what I'm doing. If you're interested in the directions this project (and others) is heading to I recommend following/subscribing. No fees required Laugh

Cya!
Question. Can we decide not to use Bluetooth with the controller, and not allocate a Bluetooth dongle specifically for SCP?
(08-23-2016, 09:51 PM)the_stag Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a Bluetooth 4.0 USB dongle and I don't have any latency issues when connecting 4 controllers at once. I don't know if I'm in the minority or if my experience is the usual.

Thanks Stag I bought a 4.0 dongle and no more lag!
(08-28-2016, 03:10 AM)Winged Cherry Pie Wrote: [ -> ]Question. Can we decide not to use Bluetooth with the controller, and not allocate a Bluetooth dongle specifically for SCP?

Sure. Just uncheck 'Bluetooth Driver' when installing scp for your DS3/DS4 controller.

E: Actually that didn't work :o
Probably just have to simply unplug the bluetooth dongle when doing the installation. Though it may go and find which port it was installed under too, but you can also just uninstall it from that port. The program USBdeview allows for easily doing that, though it may be confusing to most people. Just don't go around uninstalling random drivers from USB ports or your mouse and keyboard might stop working until you restart PC lol