..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-25-2016, 09:44 PM)Narkah Wrote: [ -> ]So, I tried to play Rocket League today, and my computer now pops up with a "USB device not recognized" error. I don't know if the error is actually with this program, though. I ran the debugger, should I post the zip it made?

Thats a windows system message, it usually means there is a problem with the usb port or the device connecting to it.
Try a different USB port for starters, and/or another controller that is tested on another system and youre sure is working with the wire.
If you get the same message on all ports with a controller for which youre 100% certain is functional , try reinstalling usb drivers .
(07-25-2016, 06:51 AM)Drexl Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a generic Tomee brand PS3 controller and it doesn't seem to work with SCP. The controller installs right away in windows and it's inputs are recognized, but when I attempt to install it as a DS3 controller the inputs no longer function and I have to uninstall the device.

I've attached my debug and the HID report for the controller. Is there anything I can do?

I'm still unable to resolve this issue. I'd like to play games with my son. Is anyone able to help?
Updated windows 10 and now I'm getting the following error
[Image: UgtKAmB.png]

any ideas?
(09-29-2016, 07:21 PM)23kid Wrote: [ -> ]Updated windows 10 and now I'm getting the following error
[Image: UgtKAmB.png]

any ideas?

I had to u ninstall and reinstall the drivers after I updated and then my DS3 started working again.
Thanks! Reinstall did the trick.
I got a original DS3 gamepad, ve installed everything fine.
After ive recieve ant damage\etc (Force feedback) it comletly crashes my gamepad. It stops responding.
windows 10 anniversary update.
Is there any way to fix it?
And what about yre new driver's calld "FireShock", maybe you can hookup me with the latest build?

Also i got a similar problen with MotionJoy drivers - they are just freeze up a game when FF feature promts.
Hi thanks for keeping scp going!

I'm running windows 10, and have an original DS3 controller.
I was using an older libusbK version of scptoolkit, which worked great in wired and wireless modes using the onboard intel BT adapter... except when it broke. I would sometimes boot up to see a device descriptor error against in device manager, presumably from a borked driver install attempt. This was a pain to resolve each time, with no obvious solution.

I moved over to the newer winUSB version of scptoolkit recently hoping to get away from this issue, but found it didn't support the onboard BT adapter, even when I manually added the device ID's into the scp config files I couldn't get it to initialise the device.

So I bought an asus bt-400 adapter, which appears to work ok (I can see the xbox controller device in control panel, and all axes/buttons respond correctly) until a game is running. In some cases I can use the controller to move through the games menu, but once the game loads up a save and the system is under load there is no controller response at all. Even going back to control panel none of the controller inputs work until the game is shutdown.

When wired the controller works fine with this version. I tried reinstalling the older libusbK version and have the same issue when using the asus bt-400 adapter, everything appears to work until there is system load.

Have tried to bump the priority up of the scpservice.exe process, to no effect.

Any suggestions on how to get this working?
Hi, I'm trying to use the ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA with a genuine PS3 controller and an HP laptop running Windows 7.

All seems OK, but the Joysticker Tester utility and Ardrone PC flight software can't find the joystick.  

Should they be able to?

Am I missing something here?

Thanks,

Peter
i'm playing and suddenly my dualshock 4 stops working, it works again when i reconnect it, i have windows 10

[Image: 2diksa9.png]

how to solve this? thanks beforehand
(08-31-2016, 08:37 PM)Wisher_SiD Wrote: [ -> ]First off, hello everyone!
I am having 2 issues with the ScpToolkit. First one being that only 1 device can connect via bluetooth at any given time (i'm using 3 gamepads) which, as i've read here, is supposed to be resolved. Here's an image of what i get:
[Image: attachment.php?aid=60905]
The other issue is that when whichever one connects at the time via bluetooth, the L2 and R2 buttons/triggers no longer work. I am using 2 official gamepads that came with the PS3 and another offical/genuine white DS3 gamepad.

Can anyone help with this issue?