..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having an issue with my wireless mouse since installing and now whenever I plug in the bluetooth receiver for it it says Dualshock 3 plugged in via USB and I am now unable to use my mouse.

The issue has been fixed
Just have a couple of questions.

1. Is the toolkit service supposed to be using 30,000K of memory? The old tool uses only 7,000K, but then again the old tool has this problem on my PC wherein I'll both randomly disconnect and use 20% of my i5 4570 for some peculiar reason. It's not a huge memory dent all things considered, I just want to make sure this is working as intended.

2. I meant to register both my DS3 and DS4, but I totally forgot to install the latter. Should I uninstall everything and start again from scratch, or should I just plug in the PS4 controller and install it? Or maybe plug in both and install both (a fresh DS4 installation and an overwrite of the DS3 installation, that is to say)?

3. For some peculiar reason, my new, revised dualshock 4 shows up twice in the controller list. My DS3 didn't do that. Should I register just one or both? Since this is a new account I don't think I can directly link pictures, but here's a URL at any rate. https://puu.sh/rNZFN/c6a9fd5848.png

It may be worth mentioning that I'm not using bluetooth and have no intention of ever using it.
With Scarlet crush modded dll i was able to use my fake joypad (both usb and BT).
Now i reinstalled everything and i want to try the new version....
With stable release recognize as a fake joypad and doesn't work.
With the lateste beta it works if i connect with usb... but doesn't work in BT mode. The driver setup doesnt see my BT. (is not in compatible list but with scarlet crush version was working)
There is a way to force BT installation? Regards. Enrico. (Ok a compatible adapter is cheap but mine is integrated (and was working) and has better antenna than a normal dongle))
I'm using windows 10 x64
Hello all,

I've been using this trusty tool for over a year now but all of a sudden it doesn't seem to detect and/or properly recognise my PS3 controller...

When attempting to open controller config and test the buttons, the window is simply blank (as opposed to listing "Microsoft XBOX 360 Controller"). I've tried cleaning the drivers using the ScpToolkitCleanWipe Utility and then reinstalling afterwards but this doesn't seem to have had any affect on the problem. Below are the before and after shots of the installation (as well as the installer config used also).

[Image: image.png]

[Image: install.png]

It's also worth mentioning; I tested the bluetooth dongle/DS3 controller on a separate laptop and after installing ScP, the controller was recognised and I was able to test the buttons as normal. Any ideas what to do next?! Ohmy

Thanks!
EDIT: Nevermind! Fixed using this tut:

https://github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/w...er-removal

Biggrin
(10-19-2016, 06:38 PM)tbcam88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I've been using this trusty tool for over a year now but all of a sudden it doesn't seem to detect and/or properly recognise my PS3 controller...

When attempting to open controller config and test the buttons, the window is simply blank (as opposed to listing "Microsoft XBOX 360 Controller"). I've tried cleaning the drivers using the ScpToolkitCleanWipe Utility and then reinstalling afterwards but this doesn't seem to have had any affect on the problem. Below are the before and after shots of the installation (as well as the installer config used also).

It's also worth mentioning; I tested the bluetooth dongle/DS3 controller on a separate laptop and after installing ScP, the controller was recognised and I was able to test the buttons as normal. Any ideas what to do next?! Ohmy

Thanks!

What windows do you have
(10-19-2016, 06:38 PM)tbcam88 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

Thanks!

I'm having this exact same issue, but I think I ***** up worst. I first installed the DS3 Driver and then the Dongle Driver (beacause I just bought it). I kept installing and reinstalling drivers beacause it didn't want to pair, at some point my computer crashed (I don't know if this is the reason but it happened just as one of the installation process I did finished), the good ol' blue screen of death . I uninstalled everything and reinstall just one time but now it just doesn't recognize it.

Edit: I'm using W10 btw
Also, is there a way to turn off automatic updates? I'm a firm believer in "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".
I really love this app, i have been using for a long time, but my ps3 controller just died and i bought a cheap ps3 generic, and when trying to use this generic one it dont get recognized as a controller, and since you have an app to help you make this generic controllers working with the toolkit, i have done the process and i attached the file with this reply. Please add it, i really dont have money too buy a non generic ps3 controller. Thanks

EDIT: Using the last version 1.7xxx it doenst even get recognized using stable version on this post it doesnt stop vibrating.
Hi there,

I'd like to use the ScpToolkit software to have a mouse and Playstation Move Navigation Controller in each hand. Unfortunately whenever I use ScpToolkit it seems to force Windows 7 to only ever see the hardware as an Xbox controller. Because I cant seem to stop ScpToolkit from telling the operating system that the Move Navigation Controller is actually a Xbox 360 Gamepad. The situation is instead forcing me to go back to MotionInJoy and its lovely spyware & bluescreen nonsense just to be able to use the hardware on my PC with my Asus Bluetooth adapter without issue.

When using a Playstation Move Navigation Controller and ScpToolkit, every time I do an installation regardless of whatever options I select. ScpToolkit always tells windows that my Playstation Move Navigation controller is a: "Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)".

The problem is I don't want the computer to see it as a 360 controller because several of my games I play immediately switch to "I'm in controller mode" which means they assign buttons exactly where the programmers want them to be and not where I want them to be, and even if I disable those settings or change keybindings as much as possible a few games still have that "Alert! A controller is detected, I must change the UI to match that fact at all times, the player gets to have no say in this matter. I will now proceed to flip out with the UI swapping 20 times a second as I detect mouse movement and controller input simultaneously" (Overwatch & Warframe specifically have this issue). Controller detection is completely hard coded into those games and no amount of anything I do will get it to undo "controller mode detected" When I switch to the nightmare that is MiJ instead of using the much better ScpToolkit... the games don't recognize any controller at all and I'm free to assign buttons however I please and it works fantastic with a 6 button mouse on one side and single handed analog joy in the other hand. That said I'd really prefer to use ScpToolkit instead so I can get this old spyware junk off my system entirely if possible.

I'd far prefer to use the controller and have it be seen by Windows and more specifically by Device Manager as "Playstation Move Navigation Controller" and be able to set my own keybindings mapped to the controller via Pinnacle/Xpadder because the games programming cant recognize it at all.

So now I'm writing you... is there any way to either have ScpToolkit with some kind of maybe command line option that tells my PC that the move navigation is just a move navigation and not to try and "help" me out by telling Windows 7 that it's a 360 controller? Un-selecting the option for installing the 360 driver doesn't seem to help, it just seems to result in a blank screen inside Game Controllers in Windows 7 Device Manager, and the computer gets ultra ultra confused if i happen to plug in a 360 wireless adapter for games whenever I want to use a legitimate Xbox 360 controller. I've tried manually uninstalling, removing drivers off the system32 folder, removing services from services.msc, reinstalling windows entirely, and reinstalling the latest ScpToolkit a few dozen times, nothing seems to help regardless if I connect the 360 wireless receiver or not. I just want to have Scp tell Windows 7... "Hey Windows, how are you doing? This move navigation controller? It's exactly that... just a simple a Move Navigation Controller, forget anything I ever said about it being a: 'Controller (XBOX 360 for Windows)'. That part wasn't true when I said it earlier. Thanks Windows, and have an awesome day!". Is it possible that the Scp software can be configured to do that?

I appreciate any help you can provide.