..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is it possible to get this working on a windows 10 (32bit) tablet?

I have a chuwi hi8 pro that dual boots windows 10 and android.

everything seemed to install fine but my ps3 controller wouldn't work.
(11-18-2016, 05:02 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]No but with FireShock I can re-route the DS3 inputs to a virtual DS4 controller. I'll take a note. Don't have much time currently though.

Short answer: I plan on supporting this with my new project FireShock since the "SCP way of doing stuff" has it's (serious) limitations so I'll slowly but steadily abandon and replace it.

waiting for windows 7 64 bit support.
Nefarius can you answer my question pls? Mail or here, doesnt matter.^^
I think, the analog sensitivity is too way sensitive. Like in DiRT 3 :/
(11-19-2016, 11:40 AM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Nefarius can you answer my question pls? Mail or here, doesnt matter.^^

What question? Sorry but I get so many of them Mellow

(11-18-2016, 05:57 PM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]Heya. Fresh regged here. Just a small question. Can you make somehow that DS3 would be treated like DS4 (i sent a message about it to your mail btw). And what about support for OS other than win 10 (i'm okay with my seven and don't see any point to change it now). I guess it would be not with the SCP, right? Either Fireshock or ViGEm? Basically i want some games (with new ps4 support from steam) to detect my DS3 as DS4 and show ps button layout (square,circle, cross, triangle), not the xbox one. Hope it is possible... 

And btw. Big thanks for your hard work. You basically saved me from buying steam controller or some other... thing, cause i had 2 ds3 from my ps3 and buying many gamepads just for steam seems like... waste.

Yes that's possible. It needs to be implemented first though, so no ETA from me for now Tongue
(11-20-2016, 01:12 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]What question? Sorry but I get so many of them Mellow

"Just a small question. Can you make somehow that DS3 would be treated like DS4 (i sent a message about it to your mail btw). And what about support for OS other than win 10 (i'm okay with my seven and don't see any point to change it now). I guess it would be not with the SCP, right? Either Fireshock or ViGEm? Basically i want some games (with new ps4 support from steam) to detect my DS3 as DS4 and show ps button layout (square,circle, cross, triangle), not the xbox one. Hope it is possible... " (previous page, or mail with url to steam forums Laugh)
(11-20-2016, 09:25 PM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]"Just a small question. Can you make somehow that DS3 would be treated like DS4 (i sent a message about it to your mail btw). And what about support for OS other than win 10 (i'm okay with my seven and don't see any point to change it now). I guess it would be not with the SCP, right? Either Fireshock or ViGEm? Basically i want some games (with new ps4 support from steam) to detect my DS3 as DS4 and show ps button layout (square,circle, cross, triangle), not the xbox one. Hope it is possible... " (previous page, or mail with url to steam forums Laugh)

See previous post Tongue
(11-20-2016, 11:49 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]See previous post Tongue

any idea about my problem?
I hope those new projects would get win7 support soon). Don't want to use win 10 (too buggy, imo)
"Good afternoon! I'm sorry for my bad English. I have a Defender Game Expert BT1 gamepad, prompt what SCPToolkit or SCPServer version to me to use? I tried the ScpToolkit v1.6.202.15347 version, but there to me gives an error message of PS3 gamepad fake. At the moment I use ScpServer v1.4.5706.37073, but I have very big time of a response of buttons, help me please"
Dear Nefarius,help me please with my question