..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-21-2016, 02:23 PM)Coby87 Wrote: [ -> ]"Good afternoon! I'm sorry for my bad English. I have a Defender Game Expert BT1 gamepad, prompt what SCPToolkit or SCPServer version to me to use? I tried the ScpToolkit v1.6.202.15347 version, but there to me gives an error message of PS3 gamepad fake. At the moment I use ScpServer v1.4.5706.37073, but I have very big time of a response of buttons, help me please"
Dear Nefarius,help me please with my question

I don't know this type of Gamepad and if it's replicating a DualShock Controller so: I don't know.

(11-21-2016, 11:58 AM)Murasaki Wrote: [ -> ]I hope those new projects would get win7 support soon). Don't want to use win 10 (too buggy, imo)

It's easier for me to develop and test for Windows 10 only ATM but "older" versions will be supported, I promise Biggrin
I'm reasking this: there will be a "Rainbow" cycle for ds4 led during recharging?
why ignore me?
Is the original driver from Scarlet Crush still better than the latest ScpToolkit from github? Last time I checked there were a lot of complaints about input delay and general instability on the updated community version. Has that been fixed?
Thanks.
Hello all,

I have installed Scptoolkit with 0 problem all is working fine but i want to do change some change but i don't now how to do.

(I use playstation 3 controller , sixasis)
In all game i see the XBOX button not the PS button (A,X,B,Y) it is possible to change this to the PS button ?

And my primary question is : Its possible to change the sensibility of the 2 jostick ? In all game its very very hight and its hard to play like that.

Thanks forward.
Hey so the new windows 10 update really messed my computer up in general so I'm trying to get SCP working again. I was using an older version of the service with newer drivers because I love the trigger swap option in the older service but that doesn't seem to work anymore so I did a fresh install of the newest version and I'm looking for a way to get the trigger swap or button mapping in the new version but can't find it. Help?
On second thought I'll just deal with it and button map in game where possible. I'm a long time user of this software so thanks for keeping it around and I'm excited to see the replacement program you've been working on.
I know this thread is old (Edit: I realize now that I've posted this that it is still quite active) but I seem to be having an issue installing the ScpToolkit and can not find a solution anywhere.

Every time I attempt to install the toolkit it gives me the message "An error was encountered while creating the scheduled task: 'updater.job'. Error description: The Task Scheduler Service is not running." and gives me the option to "Abort", "Retry", or "Ignore". If I choose to ignore it the installation continues up until the point where it says "Installing New Services" and then gives the error message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as a part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

If anyone has any idea how I could remedy this I would be very thankful. Smile

Edit: I should mention that I have even opened up the Task Scheduler program and run the setup again to no avail, same issues.
(11-19-2016, 05:02 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: [ -> ]is it possible to get this working on a windows 10 (32bit) tablet?

I have a chuwi hi8 pro that dual boots windows 10 and android.

everything seemed to install fine but my ps3 controller wouldn't work.

I have no idea, that's way too generic of a question.

(11-22-2016, 02:55 PM)shogunreaper Wrote: [ -> ]why ignore me?

Because I have no satisfying answer. And get a sh*tton of messages every day.

(11-22-2016, 01:49 AM)Axn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm reasking this: there will be a "Rainbow" cycle for ds4 led during recharging?

I currently consider this "least possible" priority Glare

(11-22-2016, 03:41 PM)bye Wrote: [ -> ]Is the original driver from Scarlet Crush still better than the latest ScpToolkit from github? Last time I checked there were a lot of complaints about input delay and general instability on the updated community version. Has that been fixed?
Thanks.

Why don't you simply try it? How could anyone possibly answer a generic question like "what is better"?

(11-22-2016, 09:43 PM)Nelekt Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all,

I have installed Scptoolkit with 0 problem all is working fine but i want to do change some change but i don't now how to do.

(I use playstation 3 controller , sixasis)
In all game i see the XBOX button not the PS button (A,X,B,Y) it is possible to change this to the PS button ?

And my primary question is : Its possible to change the sensibility of the 2 jostick ? In all game its very very hight and its hard to play like that.

Thanks forward.

Nope.

(11-22-2016, 09:53 PM)dr3i Wrote: [ -> ]Hey so the new windows 10 update really messed my computer up in general so I'm trying to get SCP working again.  I was using an older version of the service with newer drivers because I love the trigger swap option in the older service but that doesn't seem to work anymore so I did a fresh install of the newest version and I'm looking for a way to get the trigger swap or button mapping in the new version but can't find it.  Help?

There is none.
(11-23-2016, 01:50 AM)dr3i Wrote: [ -> ]On second thought I'll just deal with it and button map in game where possible.  I'm a long time user of this software so thanks for keeping it around and I'm excited to see the replacement program you've been working on.

Thanks.

(11-23-2016, 12:07 PM)troy890890 Wrote: [ -> ]I know this thread is old (Edit: I realize now that I've posted this that it is still quite active) but I seem to be having an issue installing the ScpToolkit and can not find a solution anywhere.

Every time I attempt to install the toolkit it gives me the message "An error was encountered while creating the scheduled task: 'updater.job'. Error description: The Task Scheduler Service is not running." and gives me the option to "Abort", "Retry", or "Ignore". If I choose to ignore it the installation continues up until the point where it says "Installing New Services" and then gives the error message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as a part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor."

If anyone has any idea how I could remedy this I would be very thankful. Smile

Edit: I should mention that I have even opened up the Task Scheduler program and run the setup again to no avail, same issues.

"The Task Scheduler Service is not running." There's your problem. Check your Windows Installation. Looks like the Task Scheduler Service isn't running.