..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nefarius, i found some info that may be (or may not) be helpfull for your hard work. It's about DS3 and steam+those ps layout questions earlier. I visited many sites, and found this: 1) DS3 is FULLY NATIVE WORKING on steam beta with steamos (win have some problems with drivers from what i understand). 2) there is many tools to make it "plug and work" like for example mayflash for ps3 (it's some adapter which supports wireless+have direct input and xinput choice). Not sure if it shows right layout, but it's something, right? And i guess if it have direct input then it have ps button layout. 3) it works perfectly with steamlink and again shows ps layout. 

Hope this info would be helpfull and really hope for some great news :3. Cheers and big thanks for all your hard work. You are the best :3.

UP: i just found some quick solution in using official sony driver, but some games on steam are not working, while some working perfectly and show ps button layout
Very nice. I wonder how many bitcoins this thing mined on my system before I noticed it. Today alone it has done this for at least 10 hours. But then again it's my fault for trusting someone with a pony avatar.

[Image: pony.png]
(11-27-2016, 03:12 PM)Xboy9999 Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice. I wonder how many bitcoins this thing mined on my system before I noticed it. Today alone it has done this for at least 10 hours. But then again it's my fault for trusting someone with a pony avatar.

[Image: pony.png]

[Image: ximg.php?fid=11963447]
Hey, first of all, awesome program you've made, just what i have been looking for. all in one

i've used BetterDS3 for some time. but it for some reason stopped detecting my controlleres.

I've installed the drivers, and the controllers, which are connected via USB,  are showing up in the monitor screen and the LED is glowing. But it ain't working in the Input tester, neither does it work in my games.

How do i fix this?

EDIT:

I tried launching the Stand-alone server and plug in my controller. 
Image Link : http://oi64.tinypic.com/i3rk1d.jpg
[Image: i3rk1d.jpg]

It makes some errors half way trough, i don't know if this has anything to do with my controller not working.
(11-27-2016, 09:18 PM)BlueWaffle Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, first of all, awesome program you've made, just what i have been looking for. all in one

i've used BetterDS3 for some time. but it for some reason stopped detecting my controlleres.

I've installed the drivers, and the controllers, which are connected via USB,  are showing up in the monitor screen and the LED is glowing. But it ain't working in the Input tester, neither does it work in my games.

How do i fix this?

EDIT:

I tried launching the Stand-alone server and plug in my controller. 
Image Link : http://oi64.tinypic.com/i3rk1d.jpg
[Image: i3rk1d.jpg]

It makes some errors half way trough, i don't know if this has anything to do with my controller not working.

This usually happens if you have mixed versions of the drivers involved installed on the system. Please follow this guide and start over using the latest 1.7. setup.
(11-27-2016, 11:01 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]This usually happens if you have mixed versions of the drivers involved installed on the system. Please follow this guide and start over using the latest 1.7. setup.

Thank you for such fast reply. I've completed the steps, restarted my pc several times after it prompted me to after the installation. but now my controller wont show up in the scp monitor at all. did i miss something?

a side note. Since Win10 launced, my bluetooth has been gone. but since i started on this SCP, it suddenly showed up.  Now on the other hand, its gone again... no clue what this sorcery is.
Hey there! First of all: thanks alot for this great app.

I've got a fake DS3 controller (bought it off Aliexpress some time ago). It's working great using USB (thank you Nefarius!), but it doesn't seem to like connecting over bluetooth. It seems to be hanging at "Fake DualShock 3 controller found. Trying workarounds..."
I'm also kind of having trouble properly shutting everything down so I can get a log for you to look at :/

Hope I can get it somewhere, because it'd be really sweet if I could get it to work without needing the cable plugged in all the time.

BTW: Device IDs are:
Dongle: USB\VID_0A12&PID_0001
Controller: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268
If I'm correct...
Pasting this over so I get some exposure.

Hopefully I'm not the only one, was it a recent Windows 10 update that caused DS3s to constantly vibrate when connected? Or was it a SCP update?

There is no way to stop the vibration. As long as it is plugged in, regardless of whether it is being "used" or not, the controller vibrates constantly as if it was an electric toothbrush.
Hello. Let me first say I've been using this program for a good while with no issues. So thank you so much for a quality program.

I am however currently having a slight issue.

I'm on "ScpToolkit v1.7.277.16103-BETA" and just picked up a new PS4 pro.

Obviously I wanted to enable the DS4 for use on my PC as well as my PS3 controller. When I run the Driver installer however the DS4 is not recognized at all. I have a feeling it's because it's one of the "New" DS4's but I just wanted to make sure before I make any changes and bork my current system as it's not that big a deal and my DS3 does just fine as it is.

From Device Manager:
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&REV_0100&MI_03
HID\VID_054C&PID_09CC&MI_03
HID\VID_054C&UP:0001_U:0005
HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_GAME
HID_DEVICE_UP:0001_U:0005
HID_DEVICE

I am on Windows 10 Pro
Hi Nefarius.
First of all thank you for your great work.

I was using stable 1.6 and it works well with my laptop's internal bluetooth out of the box. Recently I updated to beta 1.7 and bluetooth was not recognized in driver installer. I edited two files (BluetoothHost.inf and ScpControl.ini) adding the hardware id and it's working great now with beta 1.7. The only "downside" (quoted because is not a big deal) is that driver lose his signature and I had to enable test mode on windows (I'm using latest windows 10 Pro x64 build).
The hardware id is USB\VID_413C&PID_8187 if you want to add it in future releases.

Also I found a bug. When using my ds3 connected on bluetooth and I plug in usb (because low battery) it shows the notification as usual that it's connected but the controller doesn't work and I have to unplug and plug in again the usb for it to work again.
It only happens if the option "always unplug virtual controller" in "service settings" is checked.