..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
how is ds4 support for this with the official adapter?

i'm currently using ds4windows but it lacks working idle disconnection for me.
(12-06-2016, 03:39 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: [ -> ]how is ds4 support for this with the official adapter?

i'm currently using ds4windows but it lacks working idle disconnection for me.

You can give it a shot , but I think ds4windows has more features, because it's DS4 exclusive.
Hi there.
Problem here. I skiped the HOW TO INSTALL guide and selected my normal Bluetooth from the laptop.
Even if I unistall SCPtoolkit and install again only with the DS3 driver, my bluetooth stops working.
Someway to erase any conexion between the driver and bluetooth???

EDIT: FIXED! Just had to remove manually the folder in Program Files after uninstalling.
My issue is that when I use my PC on the TV, and the game I'm playing has Rumble, the controller will disconnect then reconnect. Think this is my having a cable too long (5m ish) as this doesn't happen when playing in front of my PC. Any way of using Rumble over a long cable?
(12-10-2016, 08:41 PM)Pincho93 Wrote: [ -> ]My issue is that when I use my PC on the TV, and the game I'm playing has Rumble, the controller will disconnect then reconnect. Think this is my having a cable too long (5m ish) as this doesn't happen when playing in front of my PC. Any way of using Rumble over a long cable?

Buy a USB Repeater and make sure there isn't too much power-hungry stuff plugged into the same USB hub.
(12-10-2016, 08:54 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Buy a USB Repeater and make sure there isn't too much power-hungry stuff plugged into the same USB hub.

That's what I thought, the signal isn't strong enough. So I'm guessing that using Bluetooth would fix this. The one I have seems to have died on me, so can't really try this. Getting a new one soon.
(12-11-2016, 03:47 PM)Pincho93 Wrote: [ -> ]That's what I thought, the signal isn't strong enough. So I'm guessing that using Bluetooth would fix this. The one I have seems to have died on me, so can't really try this. Getting a new one soon.

I think buying a powerful hub and usb repeater is not a cheap idea , buying a cheap bt dongle would be great .just lie on the sofa and play your games.
So in the process of installing, I did something rather stupid it seems. I installed the drivers for Intel Wireless Bluetooth using the toolkit driver installer (i had Bluetooth on the computer on my wireless card by stock) and now I can't use bluetooth with anything. I'm sure I ***** it all up, but what exactly did I do and how do i fix it? The device manager says the devices are disconnected (Bluetooth Enumerator)
Hello I´m having this strange issue from a couple of weeks. I´m using my scp toolkit normally via USB but suddenly the gamepad stops working. I unplug and replug the usb and the pc doesnt recgonize the gamepad and marks it as "unknown device" after several intents the pc recognize the controller but it stops working after some minutes. The worst part is that when I try to play on my PS3 the controller is not working either then I have to reconnect it to the console, it works fine with the wire but when I unplug it stops working and is not recognized by the machine. Could it be that the scp toolkit is damaging my controller and deconfigurating it? My OS is windows 7 service pack 1 64 bits
I could use some help.

Specifically what I'm trying to do is using a PS Move Navigation as a DirectInput device with a Mouse at the same time so I can bind keys in Xpadder rather then in games with limited support. I want the PC to only see a directinput controller not an Xinput device as I'm trying to get the PC to not detect any xinput at all due to several games incompatibility at the same time. I used to use the MotionInJoy drivers and they worked perfectly but due to the constant bluescreens and malware I'm trying to escape those old drivers and move over to ScpToolkit and Dinput Wrapper (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Dinput-Wr...SCP-Driver) instead now. I very very thoroughly removed all MotionInJoy from the PC including drivers, services, and registry entries so it is no longer a factor. I attempted to post over on that thread a while ago but no response so perhaps you might have an idea.

The problem is that my PC is recognizing my Playstation Move Navigation Controller as xinput AND dinput at the same time when using the SCPPad2Vjoy dinput wrapper with the latest ScpToolkit and vJoy, regardless if its plugged in via USB or wireless via Bluetooth. The main question I'm trying to figure out the answer to is: Can xinput detection be disabled entirely on the PC? Will there ever be plans to create a dinput option instead of xinput in ScpToolkit when installing?

ScpToolkit version: ScpToolkit v1.6.238.16010
Vjoy version: vJoy 2.1.6
Dinput wrapper version: SCPPad2Vjoy - V1.6.7z
Xpadder version: 2016.05.01

When I start ScpService it loads the Move controller correctly as "Xbox Controller for Windows" which is what it was made to do, and when I load SCPPad2Vjoy it converts the Xbox Controller for Windows into "vJoy Controller" in device manager and shows like its the only thing in the list. During testing it recognizes all of the buttons, axis, and everything just like its supposed to in both Game Controllers inside the control panel and in Xpadder as well. I then attempt to load a game for example and the game immediately detects xinput commands because it switches over to a controller UI interface, then back to mouse and keyboard about 40 times a second when using both the move controller and a mouse together. If the games I played actually had the functionality to properly disable controller support I wouldn't be here asking about this of course. I know that the games im playing have no built-in support for dinput at all because I was previously using MotionInJoy drivers and that worked without detecting any xinput on this same system with the exact same device. But with this setup its now picking up dinput and xinput commands at the same time. I confirmed this by loading the xInputTester from ScpMonitor and also checking for xinput recognition in Xpadder and confirming that yes the PC is detecting xinput still in both places. I then uninstalled Xpadder and confirmed that its still detecting xinput when just using the SCPPad2VJoy wrapper. I've attempted to disable the drivers one by one for Xbox Controller for Windows but as I go down the list there is either no effect, or the PC stops detecting controller input all together, even when restarting ScpService and restarting SCPPad2Vjoy.

After a month of trying various things I have run out of things I know to try next, I read every post in both Dinput Wrapper thread as well as this thread attempting various solutions along with a dozen other forums including every single page of the ScpToolkit reloaded thread. I know that this is a highly specific use for these programs and probably a highly specific setup too, but it would mean a lot to me to be able to get away from the old MotionInJoy drivers and move into the modern era. Can xinput be blocked entirely when using ScpToolkit, Vjoy, and Dinput wrapper, and if so... how?