..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ScpToolkit (XInput Wrapper aka ScpServer Reloaded)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! Just found this while toubleshooting a friend's deceased DualShock3 SixAxis, and I'm astonished by the project in general! I tried the original Scarlet.Crush's version and I'm mising the DskMapper.exe utility: not having to use the mouse is MY GOD heaven in earth. Is it feacible with your SCP implementation?

Thanks!
(09-10-2015, 07:18 AM)youturnjason Wrote: [ -> ]I had this happen once but restarting fixed my problem. Don't think its to do with the polling rate. One of my CPU cores was just randomly at 100% usage till I stopped the service.

Just reporting what I've encountered -- I freely admit it could be something to do on windows' end that I can't discern. I spent four hours or so attempting every permutation of install, uninstall, reboot, manual uninstall, with a few versions, and the behavior was present in every successful install scenario. No amount of rebooting or complete manual uninstalls or fresh reinstalls has changed the behavior, unfortunately. But, again, for all I know it could be something on the windows end, or some other weird conflict.
(09-11-2015, 05:19 AM)StopCollectingMyData Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I installed this a week or two ago and so far it has been a great alternative to motioninjoy. But, today I noticed that SCPservice.exe is sending about 9 kB/s of data on my network constantly. Now this might not seem like a lot, but it really adds up. After a month (assuming my computer is on for 12 hrs/day) it will have sent about 11 GB of data (and I have a data cap because I live in Canada). Now, what could possibly be the purpose of that? This really seems like malware to me, I can't think of any legitimate need for a controller driver to send that much data. Does anyone have any insight on this?

What do you mean "on your network"? From which source to target endpoint is the traffic happening? How did you measure it?
(09-10-2015, 10:51 PM)Bartesco Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I can't connect my fake DS3 via Bluetooth, altough it works with an original DS3. I tried everything but doesn't works.

DS3 Id: USB\VID_054C&PID_0268&REV_0100
          USB\VID_054C&PID_0268

Bluetooth Id: USB\VID_0930&PID_021D&REV_0200
                 USB\VID_0930&PID_021D

Thanks for your work

Please follow this procedure.
(09-09-2015, 11:30 PM)Lagahan Wrote: [ -> ]Woah surely 20, 31 and 66 are way too low? Thats 50ms, 33ms, and 15ms input latency respectively! Does it support 125Hz (8ms - Windows default) and 500Hz (2ms) like mice do on USB polling? Thanks for taking up this project btw, have only found this the other day when you linked it in the other thread! Have yet to try my DS3s but my DS4 is working good!

They sure are strange. I'm writing a benchmark-routine this weekend to test if the DS4 responds differently after the responsible bytes have changed. Maybe Sony could shed some light on the subject Laugh
(09-11-2015, 11:13 AM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Please follow this procedure.

Done!
(09-11-2015, 11:27 AM)Bartesco Wrote: [ -> ]Done!

Thanks Happy now please repeat with pressing/altering every button/axis on it's own in the following order:
  1. Circle
  2. Cross
  3. Select
  4. Start
  5. D-Pad up
  6. D-Pad right
  7. D-Pad left
  8. D-Pad down
  9. Triangle
  10. Square
  11. Left shoulder
  12. Right shoulder
  13. Left trigger
  14. Right trigger
  15. Left thumb
  16. Right thumb
  17. Left stick right
  18. Left stick left
  19. Left stick up
  20. Left stick down
  21. Right stick right
  22. Right stick left
  23. Right stick up
  24. Right stick down
  25. PS button
Press/push every button/axis as hard/wide as you can (without breaking anything ofc. Laugh) for exactly one second. Please make sure you don't hit two or more at the same time! Attach the new dump file here.
(09-11-2015, 12:28 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Happy now please repeat with pressing/altering every button/axis on it's own in the following order:
  1. Circle
  2. Cross
  3. Select
  4. Start
  5. D-Pad up
  6. D-Pad right
  7. D-Pad left
  8. D-Pad down
  9. Triangle
  10. Square
  11. Left shoulder
  12. Right shoulder
  13. Left trigger
  14. Right trigger
  15. Left thumb
  16. Right thumb
  17. Left stick right
  18. Left stick left
  19. Left stick up
  20. Left stick down
  21. Right stick right
  22. Right stick left
  23. Right stick up
  24. Right stick down
  25. PS button
Press/push every button/axis as hard/wide as you can (without breaking anything ofc. Laugh) for exactly one second. Please make sure you don't hit two or more at the same time! Attach the new dump file here.
Done, I suppose the shoulders are LR1, the triggers LR2 and the thumbs the buttons on the joysticks (I don't control well the english). Here's the dump!
(09-11-2015, 12:48 PM)Bartesco Wrote: [ -> ]Done, I suppose the shoulders are LR1, the triggers LR2 and the thumbs the buttons on the joysticks (I don't control well the english). Here's the dump!

Thanks, yes these are the correct buttons. Sadly it didn't work like expected, please repeat but with this DLL instead.
(09-11-2015, 12:59 PM)Nefarius Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, yes these are the correct buttons. Sadly it didn't work like expected, please repeat but with this DLL instead.

With this DLL the DS3 doesn't connect properly and the dump has nothing Sad